• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julius Novachrono vs Satoru Gojo

Can I see Julius ever dodging something with several Kilometers of AoE that also alters the space around him? He wouldn't have anywhere to dodge if space itself is being completely altered into a separate territory.
Mana Zone Precog would sense it coming and he would simply move out of the way, with sheer speed or teleportation.

He did, otherwise it wouldn't have bounced off.
He didn't, it literally fails to make contact with him and fails, bouncing back. It bounced back because it's made of ******* rubber, rubber bounces.

The attacks don't hit Gojo, they hit his Infinity shield. Now your just getting desperate.

He didn't, it literally fails to make contact with him and fails, bouncing back. It bounced back because it's made of ******* rubber, rubber bounces.

The attacks don't hit Gojo, they hit his Infinity shield. Now your just getting desperate.

Lmao

First you said it was an infinite 3-D space between him and the opponent, now you say it's a shield?

The point of the ability is to get slower the closer you get, where does it say his Infinity bounce back? Were there other things that bounced off of his Infinity?

And as far as I'm aware, you don't need to be made of rubber to bounce back.

Seems like you're the one getting desperate to me

Yeah but what proves it's different now? The infinite space is supposed to be there

If it really was an Infinite space, both the rubber and the pen would have been frozen
Okay, I don’t think you even read that scan fully. The targets were individually assessed by their speed, mass, and danger. The pen is more dangerous, bigger, and faster than the eraser.

Last edited:
Lmao

First you said it was an infinite 3-D space between him and the opponent, now you say it's a shield?
That's the name of the technique? It's his Infinity Shield and yes, Infinity does place an infinite 3-D distance. Don't try playing these games of desperation, your grasping for straws here.
And as far as I'm aware, you don't need to be made of rubber to bounce back.
.... what?
Seems like you're the one getting desperate to me
Nice argument, basically gonna use mine now real nice.

Okay, I don’t think you even read that scan fully. The targets were individually added by their speed, mass, and danger. The pen is more dangerous, bigger, and faster than the eraser.
Yeah? That doesn't really explain why he got hit by the rubber if his infinite shield was already activated

Yeah but what proves it's different now? The infinite space is supposed to be there

If it really was an Infinite space, both the rubber and the pen would have been frozen
That was Gojo from years ago in comparison to his current version in the timeline, plus he was very inexperienced at that time

If you read the 76th Chapter of JJK, Gojo explained how the automatic infinity works saying that the targets are selected automatically based on mass, speed, shape, and danger rating. He also proceeded to even talk about how he would need to learn to pick up on poisons (this makes sense as a poison diffusing across the air would have little to none of these danger ratings) showing that anything that has little or lacks the danger ratings does not get automatically stopped as we even see the eraser hit Gojo. Mana is magic energy so it has no mass or shape, also mana simply existing in the area isn’t moving at any dangerous speeds. Lastly, mana would lack cursed energy. Based on this mana would not get selected by Gojo’s infinity automatically, also Gojo cannot sense mana so he can’t stop it manually. Julius is a mana zone user so he can take control of mana existing in the area and with that, mana zone users have the ability to create spells from anywhere within their mana zone hence Julius can create time spells where Gojo already is without needing to deal with infinite space allowing Julius to win. Also regardless of speed equalization, for any of Gojo's action's such as movements or cursed techniques, if any of them are within the range of Julius' mana zone, he would be able to easily outpace Gojo as Julius would forsee said action

For that, Gojo would need to manage to get Julius in his domain, he doesn't have the range to do so

Yeah but that doesn't help against Precog anyway. I definitely give Julius the advantage in teleportation

When did I say it was infaillible?

You don't need to see every timeline or something like that, just to predict someone's future location.

It's not on Yh's level but it's more than potent enough to easily predict Gojo's teleportations

Nothing here has really convinced me that Julius has the upper hand here so far. Also, I doubt the level of precog Julius has, at least from what was shown in the manga and anime so far.

If you read the 76th Chapter of JJK, Gojo explained how the automatic infinity works saying that the targets are selected automatically based on mass, speed, shape, and danger rating. He also proceeded to even talk about how he would need to learn to pick up on poisons (this makes sense as a poison diffusing across the air would have little to none of these danger ratings) showing that anything that has little or lacks the danger ratings does not get automatically stopped as we even see the eraser hit Gojo. Mana is magic energy so it has no mass or shape, also mana simply existing in the area isn’t moving at any dangerous speeds. Lastly, mana would lack cursed energy. Based on this mana would not get selected by Gojo’s infinity automatically, also Gojo cannot sense mana so he can’t stop it manually. Julius is a mana zone user so he can take control of mana existing in the area and with that, mana zone users have the ability to create spells from anywhere within their mana zone hence Julius can create time spells where Gojo already is without needing to deal with infinite space allowing Julius to win. Also regardless of speed equalization, for any of Gojo's action's such as movements or cursed techniques, if any of them are within the range of Julius' mana zone, he would be able to easily outpace Gojo as Julius would forsee said action
If this is true, all Julius has to do is think and he wins

Nothing here has really convinced me that Julius has the upper hand here so far. Also, I doubt the level of precog Julius has, at least from what was shown in the manga and anime so far.
In black clover, Julius is able to evade multiple light attacks from patri. Assuming that Gojo's domain instantly traps the opponent, he would still need to move faster than light by performing the hand sign in order for his attack to be too fast for Julius to react to. In this case, where speed has been equalized, it would be impossible for Gojo to move too fast for Julius to react especially due to the fact that Julius would have the same speed as Gojo + mana zone precognition allowing him to easily outpace Gojo's movements. Even with Gojo's instant teleportation, we've seen that Gojo can't spam it for combat purposes and he also uses a hand seal for that so there would still be time before the activation.

If this is true, all Julius has to do is think and he wins
Sorry I forgot to post the panels of Gojo saying this
KtLI2wM.png

6r83dFu.png

Back