• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julius Novachrono vs Satoru Gojo

As soon as Gojo gets trapped inside Julius' time ball, he's finished. He either leave Gojo in a time loop, frozen until he wins or simply age him to death

Voting Julius

Last edited:
I already know how infinity works but can you list all the things that can bypass it? Just to be sure

Domain Expansions, attacks that can cross literally an infinite distance, and in verse that's about it. And even then Gojo has his own Domain Expansion where he can make the opponent feel and experience infinite knowledge and information.

Looking at his profile, he lost against Shisui via genjutsu. So I don't think it'll work on things that doesn't travel at all

It doesn't travel at all. I don't recall any instance of infinity working on something that doesn't travel

And I suppose that's not how it works since he lost to a genjutsu user

Yeah, I'm still voting for Julius

Last edited:
Unless Mana Zone attacks can cross a literal infinite 3-D distance then he isn't tagging Gojo.

The Genjutsu argument was wanked as the user doesn't just spawn chakra in their opponents mind. They need to inject chakra into the brain via eyesight or fingers, hence why Madara needed to moon to trap everyone in the IT because of the range the moon offers.

So unless Julius has infinite range with Mana Zone i don't see how he's tagging Gojo till he uses his Domain Expansions, at that point he'll lose Infinity but it'll be GG.

For that to happen it would still need to cross an infinite distance. Gojo's Infinity places an infinite 3-D Space between him and the opponent, to touch Gojo you need to either skip infinite 3-D distance which Mana Zone hasn't shown to be able to do or null it.

the spawning would still need to skip that distance to even interact properly with Gojo.

Can I ask where does it say that Gojo's infinity creates an infinite space?

Did it ever work on something that doesn't travel?

It's in his profile.

And yes and no, Domain Expansion hit the user automatically but that's countered by Gojo's own Domain Expansion. A Domain Expansion is basically like Mana Zone but with a lot more hax to it, Power Nullification hax,
Gojo is never stated to create an infinite space, he outright admits it already exists, he just brings it out.
Point being that it's already there and is something Julius needs to bypass.

Because Mana Zone doesn't alter the space of the surrounding. A regular Domain Expansion can alter the space of their surroundings for dozens of kilometers, and Gojo can overwrite this with his own Domain Expansion.

even with Mana Zone Gojo can just Domain Expansion. Or better yet Hollow Purple from the start of the match.

He won't be able to when he is frozen in time.
Which is irrelevant due to Infinity.

Also Mana Zone being spatial manipulation is wank, there's nothing spatial about it so I'll make a CRT about it soon. Mana Zone is manipulation of the surrounding Magic, Domain Expansions literally alter the entire space and whatever in that space and makes it their own.

Julius would evade the Domain Expansion before it encloses him.
Can I see Julius ever dodging something with several Kilometers of AoE that also alters the space around him? He wouldn't have anywhere to dodge if space itself is being completely altered into a separate territory.

Can I see Julius ever dodging something with several Kilometers of AoE that also alters the space around him? He wouldn't have anywhere to dodge if space itself is being completely altered into a separate territory.
Teleportation exists

Can I see Gojo using Domain Expansion in a 4 kilometers radius instantly?

He didn't get hit, literally look at the scan. Are you serious? The rubber never made actual contact with him, it bounced off his Infinity.

He didn't get hit, literally look at the scan. Are you serious? The rubber never made actual contact with him, it bounced off his Infinity.
He did, otherwise it wouldn't have bounced off.

We clearly see the pen being frozen while the rubber bounced off

Back