• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JUJUTSU KAISEN SPEED DOWNGRADE CONT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt the mach 3 thing still be a big deal for characters below 'awakened" maki
I believe that one mod re-calced the Maki Feats and still got supersonic. We also had recent chapters with sorcerers directly faring against Gunfire.

As it was at the start of this thread, the feats take precedence over Gege being dumb.

No, as mentioned to you during the heat of this thread, it was proved wrong a literal chapter later. Subsonic applies to like BOS Yuuji.
no it was not, a calc of maki feats were calculated and accepted to be applied already. And if they are not already applied, I will be applying it

Idk, it's one thing for Gege to be dumb and its another when they're making the characters struggle against stated speeds. At this point any gunfire feats (which usually aren't impressive) should just be ignored.

to be fair, has the megumi gun feat been calced?
No clue, doesn't really matter because other sorcerers were also confirmed to have fought units like the helicopter head dude Yuji beat up. Subsonic movement speed is something pre-training Yuuji can accomplish and that scaling chain begins there with even Tournament arc Maki displaying supersonic capabilities. The difference between Torunament arc Maki and post- HR Maki is extremely large and the latter can most likely blitz the former several times over. If you accept this as fact then the idea that Maki was blitzed from dozens of meters by something moving Mach 3, then that means you think Maki can be >>>>> Mach 1 yet getting hardblitzed by Mach 3. It was also make HR Maki well below subsonic.

The statements are, and always have been, Gege being dumb.

no it was not, a calc of maki feats were calculated and accepted to be applied already. And if they are not already applied, I will be applying it
Nope, the calc that was accepted was my calc and no thread was ever made to re-instate a new calc, only this obviously failed thread. The one that was made in the thread was supersonic but at that point it had not been evaluated.

Nope, the calc that was accepted was my calc and no thread was ever made to re-instate a new calc, only this obviously failed thread. The one that was made in the thread was supersonic but at that point it had not been evaluated.
again the thread was brought to a conclusion, I will bring in a few staffs to look at it later

again the thread was brought to a conclusion, I will bring in a few staffs to look at it later
It was not, as once again, the Maki vs Naoya conclusion completely tore down the proposed speed scale this thread was proposing. So you would need to make a new CRT, that also accounts for the litany of feats we have gotten since then. Trying to just slide this through months later in the face of new info would be slimy and I'm sure you wouldn't try that.

It was not, as once again, the Maki vs Naoya conclusion completely tore down the proposed speed scale this thread was proposing. So you would need to make a new CRT, that also accounts for the litany of feats we have gotten since then. Trying to just slide this through months later in the face of new info would be slimy and I'm sure you wouldn't try that.
no it did not, maki simply got a new key thats all, again this thread was already concluded and I in all honesty thought it was apllied already.
And yes there will be a new CRT for the new feats, but mostly AP anyway and maybe bullet dodge calcs

no it did not, maki simply got a new key thats all, again this thread was already concluded and I in all honesty thought it was apllied already.
And yes there will be a new CRT for the new feats, but mostly AP anyway and maybe bullet dodge calcs
Incorrect, this thread initially meant to downgrade most of the verses high tiers to below Mach 3. That is clearly not the case anymore and we have a solid amount of hypersonic calcs and one maybe two mhs calcs for god tiers. So if by "applying the changes" you meant mid tiers/low high tiers going to supersonic+ sure.

Incorrect, this thread initially meant to downgrade most of the verses high tiers to below Mach 3. That is clearly not the case anymore and we have a solid amount of hypersonic calcs and one maybe two mhs calcs for god tiers. So if by "applying the changes" you meant mid tiers/low high tiers going to supersonic+ sure.
this was only going to affect maki and those scale to or below her prior to her latest feat

Just here to say Yuta fearhaxxed Naoya with his presence, and Naoya found it more comfortable to aid with him than fight against him. So, he def scales above Naoya’s top speed.

Yuta may or may not get that solid scaling chain above Naoya, all he has to do is throw hands with anybody on or above Maki's level

Yuta may or may not get that solid scaling chain above Naoya, all he has to do is throw hands with anybody on or above Maki's level
He’s second to Gojo, he’s clashed with the highest output in history while holding back. Yuji thinks he is the ONLY one who could contest 15-Finger Sukuna. He’s been above Maki.

He’s second to Gojo, he’s clashed with the highest output in history while holding back. Yuji thinks he is the ONLY one who could contest 15-Finger Sukuna. He’s been above Maki.
Well, yes
Yuta is superior to any Maki or Toji scaling
But the Yuji execution interaction seems to have given confusing signals

Naoya put his hands in the air in Yuta’s presence, after proceeding to humiliate two Grade 1 Sorcerer’s casually, and was about to up his speed until he felt Yuta’s literal aura. I think that speaks for itself.
You keep saying everything except a speed superiority feat

Wtf does Aura have to do with superior speed

Thank you

Now substitute em

He has no feats of superior speed. That’s like saying Batman’s faster than the flash cause he’s scary
I mean considering the nature of CE, Yuta should be able to move comparably to Naoya due to having more CE than Naoya and being able to amplify his stats with it

this was only going to affect maki and those scale to or below her prior to her latest feat
Yes, and pre-enlightenment Maki was in the upper high tiers given she one shotted her father and soloed her clan.
Thank you

Now substitute em

He has no feats of superior speed. That’s like saying Batman’s faster than the flash cause he’s scary
stop being daft. Naoya wouldn’t be that scared if he though his Ce gave him any chance. Tap out champ.

stop being daft. Naoya wouldn’t be that scared if he though his Ce gave him any chance. Tap out champ.
stop looking at a leaf and calling it a tree. the evidence makes sense but it's not the best, it's just a heavy ass reach

I mean considering the nature of CE, Yuta should be able to move comparably to Naoya due to having more CE than Naoya and being able to amplify his stats with it
when was the volume of CE owned linear to your speed?

with that logic Yuta should be faster than Gojo and Naobito cause of his CE amount

stop looking at a leaf and calling it a tree. the evidence makes sense but it's not the best, it's just a heavy ass reach

when was the volume of CE owned linear to your speed?

with that logic Yuta should be faster than Gojo and Naobito cause of his CE amount
It’s not a reach. If naoya was at a soeed that could eclipse yuta, then he wouldn’t be scared. This is the same dude who fought Maki despite knowing she soloed his clan by herself.

yuta’s blatant hype and portrayal and feats nonwithstanding.

It’s not a reach. If naoya was at a soeed that could eclipse yuta, then he wouldn’t be scared. This is the same dude who fought Maki despite knowing she soloed his clan by herself.

yuta’s blatant hype and portrayal and feats nonwithstanding.
You can be faster than someone and still be scared of them because of their moveset, strength, and more

You're really ignoring this dude's hype and all his statements of being a special grade fighter to act as if all his greatness is stretched to his speed

Rita's cursed energy amount, his cursed energy amount, his mechanic to copy techniques, and you'll acting like he's up there cause "he's fast", when Naoya is specifically known for his speed, something never mentioned in the case of Yuta

Her father was stated to be capable of being clan head which puts him close to Naobito.

Maki blitzed him.
Do the math fam
Naoya says Ogi is insignificant compared to Naobito.
0138-004.png

The fact that Naoya is the leader of the Hei (which includes Ogi) proves that he is stronger than Ogi, so his statement is reliable.
Not convinced?

Gege himself said that Naobito is considerably stronger than Maki's father.
HruUNaV.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back