• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Person A doesn't scale to the size of the pocket dimension he creates, how does Person B having more energy than Person A mean that Person B scales to the size of the pocket dimension of Person A? If the pocket dimension contains stars in the background does this mean that Person B is Tier 4?

Choso acknowledged that Yuji far surpassed him physically, so there is no scaling issue.
0139-010.png
0139-011.png

Again, Yuta failed to blitz Yuji, and said that dispatching Yuji physically isn't easy. Yuta was trying too physically (of course he'll stomp if he uses Innate Techniques or Rika)
0140-008.png
0141-011.png

Itadori didn't think he could beat Yuta, he just broke his sword to make it easier
I am bewildered by this statement. He didn't thtink he could beat Yuta, and then broke Yuta's sword to make it easier (??to beat Yuta??)?
So Yuji said that he needs to get rid of Yuta's sword, and then gets rid of it, and then rushes in for hand to hand combat, while thinking that he'll do zero damage to Yuta?

Outrunning was out of the question early on since they have comparable speed, and throwing cars was countered since Yuta can reinforce himself, so Yuji was planning to incap Yuta as seen with Yuji rushing in and believing he has the advantage since both of them are now unarmed.

Again I'm seeing people scale characters to domains and techniques.

Just please stop scaling raw cursed energy to cursed techniques. This is what is creating all these inconsistencies.

It is 100% possible for someone with higher cursed energy to have lower AP than Jogo since not all cursed techniques are the same.

Todo will never have more AP than Jogo even if his cursed energy doubles the latter's, same for guys like Naobito. Simply because, not all cursed techniques are AP based like Jogo's. Other techniques are about things like speed, precision, hax, etc not raw AP.

Todo's switching would probably become way faster or his clapping restriction would be removed. Or he would straight up be teleportating at a thought. Same for Naobito, he would get faster since his technique is about speed, not AP.

Before we know whether Yuta or Sukuna have techniques that specifically surpass Jogo in AP we can't simply just make assumptions. Of course if Sukuna & Yuta can copy Jogo's technique exactly as it is, it would be way stronger in their hands since they have more cursed energy to drive it.

It is 100% possible for someone with higher cursed energy to have lower AP than Jogo since not all cursed techniques are the same.

Todo will never have more AP than Jogo even if his cursed energy doubles the latter's, same for guys like Naobito. Simply because, not all cursed techniques are AP based like Jogo's. Other techniques are about things like speed, precision, hax, etc not raw AP.

Todo's switching would probably become way faster or his clapping restriction would be removed. Or he would straight up be teleportating at a thought. Same for Naobito, he would get faster since his technique is about speed, not AP.
It is possible if the character is suppressing themself but inspire of Technique if the cursed energy gap is absolutely massive for one character a feat they can only do once per day can be done with just a serous punch

Just think of it like this
Jogo has in total 1000 CE and needs to Dump 700CE for Domain Expansion

Gojo has 20 000 CE and can reduce the energy consumption of his Cursed techniques while maintaining power

Yuta has 200000 CE and thus is declared to practically have infinite energy by comparison however if he chooses to he can use so many attacks at a much higher level than Jogo(Maybe 1000CE)which makes him running out an actual possibility (Just making an example)

If someone was 2x higher in cursed energy than Jogo they still wouldn’t be stronger than the energy required for Domain and they especially wouldn’t be able to Out AP Jogo if their cursed technique was speed based or somethingbut their random punches and kicks would be superior to Jogo punches and kicks.

Plus I shouldn’t have to point out again that it would either be likely or possibly not a definitive rating. Which are used when something has some basis but is somewhat controversial or debatable.

If Person A doesn't scale to the size of the pocket dimension he creates, how does Person B having more energy than Person A mean that Person B scales to the size of the pocket dimension of Person A? If the pocket dimension contains stars in the background does this mean that Person B is Tier 4?

The reason why they don’t scale is because it’s taking all or most of their energy to do and they’re nerfed after using it to some extent
Just like an example from the early pages saying
If you only have 1000 in the tank and use 700
You cannot scale to 700 because then you’d be instantly out of stamina

Btw stars have a higher standard in general

On the Yuji downscaling Yuta part ok fine to me it seems like just a feat for Yuji’s speed since when Yuta merely forward kicked Yuji was shocked by how hard he hit.
But alright

I will just say that if Yuji scaling is a big problem maybe it makes more sense to just scale things like Cursed Techniques of the special grade shamans to things like Red and Rika.
Which would make Yuji At most Low 7-B

I just don't get how this is okay.
How does a calculation get to assume that Jogo created a small mountain, with the actual internal volume of a literal small mountain.

We don't see that on panel.
What we see is much much smaller than that.

The assumption that Jogo is creating a literal mountain sized domain, inflates the number of bodies that could be inside the mountain getting charred to ash.
Essentially I reject that calculation.

The calculation itself has the real volume, something like 240 m^3

Use that value not some inflated one.

The assumption that Jogo is creating a literal mountain sized domain, inflates the number of bodies that could be inside the mountain getting charred to ash.
I’m not the biggest fan of the calc either but I’m pretty sure that end of the calc was rejected

One thing I will say in defense is that Jogo is on another level compared to Dagon who made small Mountains

I just don't get how this is okay.
How does a calculation get to assume that Jogo created a small mountain, with the actual internal volume of a literal small mountain.

We don't see that on panel.
What we see is much much smaller than that.

The calculation itself has the real volume, something like 240 m^3

Use that value not some inflated one.
Man, stop it. Discussing issues that have already been resolved is really very irritating

Man, stop it. Discussing issues that have already been resolved is really very irritating
No, no. It's not resolved. You are literally trying to ram through nonsense.
All these calculations that are made using fallacies and assumptions are going to get challenged.
Stop getting upset that people are calling you on it.

I’m not the biggest fan of the calc either but I’m pretty sure that end of the calc was rejected

One thing I will say in defense is that Jogo is on another level compared to Dagon who made small Mountains
I just don't think the size of domains necessarily means their power, nor characters being stronger than another means that they have to have larger domains.

Yeah, that would make the High 7-A result something extremely consistent. Many agreed with the feat because of this

Considering Sukuna needed a Vow in order to extend his Domain Expansion to 200m, I doubt the Coffin of the Iron Mountain is actually the size of a mountain (min. 610m) of a volcano, but this may be a false equivalence.

Considering Sukuna needed a Vow in order to extend his Domain Expansion to 200m, I doubt the Coffin of the Iron Mountain is actually the size of a mountain (min. 610m) of a volcano, but this may be a false equivalence.
Another example is that the first Finger Bearer had a huge unfinished domain with multiple rooms and corridors of twisted metal and infrastructure. The second Finger Bearer was in a much smaller cave, despite the second one being stronger.

I just don't agree with Domains mattering for AP
Why can't someone just calculate the destruction Jogo's Meteor causes.

No, no. It's not resolved. You are literally trying to ram through nonsense.
All these calculations that are made using fallacies and assumptions are going to get challenged.
Stop getting upset that people are calling you on it.

These calcs are gonna be torn up, they are going to get destroyed. I can already see it happening.

JJK is no longer as obscure anymore after the anime (it's even getting a movie) so there'll be more and more people going through this stuff then we'll end up with Bleach 2.0.

Mhe. A domain being stronger has no relation to its size

I agree about scale the God-Tiers with Jogo's Domain Expansion (High 7-A). I don't see the point in considering that Jogo's Expansion is the strongest thing in the verse, that is something extremely illogical. Characters that are considered to have infinite cursed energy should scale to "Conffin of the Mountain", Jogo is irrelevant, he is not even considered to have a lot of cursed energy.

But well, for now I can't argue. I just came here to see what's going on.

Leaks for next chapter confirmed that Naobito has less physical strength/durability than Maki, with Maki saying "It's not like we were competing or anything". This implies that Naobito is physically weaker than Todo/Panda and that he doesn't have the AP to harm Hanami without weapons despite having the rank of Special Grade 1, and shows that having a high rank doesn't mean that you have top-tier physical strength as you can get by with speed or hax or Innate Techniques; Naobito would stomp Maki with his speed despite being physically weaker.

If the entirety of a Domain Expansion is under guaranteed hit, then this strongly implies that Domains are less than 200 m in radius, due to Sukuna making a vow and sacrificing the barrier in order to increase the range of guaranteed hit.

Leaks for next chapter confirmed that Naobito has less physical strength/durability than Maki, with Maki saying "It's not like we were competing or anything". This implies that Naobito is physically weaker than Todo/Panda and that he doesn't have the AP to harm Hanami without weapons despite having the rank of Special Grade 1, and shows that having a high rank doesn't mean that you have top-tier physical strength as you can get by with speed or hax or Innate Techniques; Naobito would stomp Maki with his speed despite being physically weaker.

If the entirety of a Domain Expansion is under guaranteed hit, then this strongly implies that Domains are less than 200 m in radius, due to Sukuna making a vow and sacrificing the barrier in order to increase the range of guaranteed hit.
This is likely referring to physical strength not curse energy amped strength. So no.

That doesn't make sense either. Naobito knocked Dagon down without difficulty, but Maki could die with one blow

This really shouldn't be a problem, God tiers being able to one shot people like Jogo or Hanami and Dagon should logically scale above any feat they can do with curse energy, it wouldn't even make sense for boundless curse energy Yuta and for Gojo, who has better curse energy manipulation than Yuta to scale below Jogo's domain.

This really shouldn't be a problem, God tiers being able to one shot people like Jogo or Hanami and Dagon should logically scale above any feat they can do with curse energy, it wouldn't even make sense for boundless curse energy Yuta and for Gojo, who has better curse energy manipulation than Yuta to scale below Jogo's domain.
That obviously depends on how you scale Jogo's domain.
And Dagon's domain as well.
It also doesn't means that the author is using the same method of internal powerscaling as this site does.
The author for instance may not be considering the size of the domain and the things in there to matter.

That is to say just because there is an island with large landscape structures in the background, does not mean that the Author is saying this domain requires Mountain levels of energy to produce.

An example is. [Hypothetical] Imagine a curse that can create a pocket dimension that is an entire planet with a star in the sky that is orbited. But its physical punches and kicks only destroy boulders. You could still have a different character, with a much smaller Domain, let's say it's just a small city, and their physical attacks destroy entire city streets. The Smaller Domain could still be more refined and considered more powerful than the larger one.

We wouldn't say that the smaller city-sized domain is Solar System Level just because the user scales above the curse that can create a Domain that features a Solar System.

Yuta and others DO scale higher than Jogo/Hanami > Dagon
But I don't think Domains should be given AP values
Or if they are, I don't think these should be considered for the scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back