• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the sandbox - which we are discussing with people claiming it has not scaling issues - he usually is, but Hanami is inconsistently tougher.
Reminder that Life has yet to concede on his claim that Hanami has a 'variable' durability.

Issue is 'resolved' yet people claiming that there is no scaling issue with Jogo being Large Mountain level, and Hanami being Large Town level.
You couldn't have read the discussion at all of you're referring to that part if the Sandbox. We all obviously agreed on the changes the need to be made there so we're moving on. Once again you're ignoring the actual discussion and referring to something we already agreed for a change on

Well you do that I'm once again going to say whoever made the sandbox needs to revise it so we aren't going back and forward with people who aren't reading the discussion and are arguing with points that have already been concluded and agreed upon

like i said i read half of the discussion stop and yet here you are with comments
he didt eve read this muf ouf
Well, you haven't read it and yet you are giving your opinion and lengthening something that everyone is already irritated. Then you should have at least asked what was going on and not just said "I disagree with everything".

Well, you haven't read it and yet you are giving your opinion and lengthening something that everyone is already irritated. Then you should have at least asked what was going on and not just said "I disagree with everything".
This is also true as well both sides need to fix some things

King make the revisions we agreed upon and fix the old errors with the sandbox

Just fix the old errors and this can be wrapped.

At least people saw the light on the Jogo, Hanami debate.

I'm also glad some of you stopped equating cursed techniques to cursed energy especially in terms if offence and defence.

With the god tiers thing, it does make some sense for them to be >>> Jogo/Dagon but it's mostly speculation not based on feats so there may be holes poked in the future. After all not all Curse Techniques increase AP.

I think the issue with Maki and Naobito next chapter will also make the whole AP vs Durability thing clearer to some of you so Sunday will be good when we get official translations.

I think people are forgetting that Sukuna's Domain Expansion, isn't actually a pocket dimension like every other one. Because his isn't bound to a a spatial pocket like others, his Domain is much bigger in reality (Reality as in the normal world)

Hence why Sukuna's Domain can reach 200 metres radius in size, while others are locked in a pocket Dimension that from reality look only building size, while the dimension itself is as big as a tropical island.

I think people are forgetting that Sukuna's Domain Expansion, isn't actually a pocket dimension like every other one. Because his isn't bound to a a spatial pocket like others, his Domain is much bigger in reality (Reality as in the normal world)

Hence why Sukuna's Domain can reach 200 metres radius in size, while others are locked in a pocket Dimension that from reality look only building size, while the dimension itself is as big as a tropical island.
It highlighted that people inside a Domain can travel a certain distance before they can reach a barrier (in Sukuna's case the barrier is sacrificed to increase distance).
The map that Megumi had of Dagon's barrier indicates that Dagon's barrier only covers a small area of the island and water. Which begs the question about the significantly larger area in the background outside the barrier; they could just be illussionary/holographic decoration since they can't be physically accessed.

It highlighted that people inside a Domain can travel a certain distance before they can reach a barrier (in Sukuna's case the barrier is sacrificed to increase distance).
The map that Megumi had of Dagon's barrier indicates that Dagon's barrier only covers a small area of the island and water. Which begs the question about the significantly larger area in the background outside the barrier; they could just be illussionary/holographic decoration since they can't be physically accessed.
Sukuna does not say he sacrificed the Barrier for distance nor does the narrator box, his domain is just so perfect that he needs no barrier.
Also megumis weird circle map doesn't show us the size inside so no. Also it's pretty clear the stuff inside is very real idk why the sky suddenly is fake and just a holographic image.

0119-003.png

If it is not a map, why does it show Megumi's location relative to the barrier and relative to Dagon? Literally a map.

The map shows us Megumi's relative distance to Dagon (who standing around the shore); they are not anywhere close to thousands of meters from each other, and the map shows that the radius of the barrier is much smaller than thousands of meters.
The background would be holographic because it cannot be physically accessed; the barrier will stop you, and if you go through the barrier you exit the Domain Expansion.

0119-003.png

If it is not a map, why does it show Megumi's location relative to the barrier and relative to Dagon? Literally a map.

The map shows us Megumi's relative distance to Dagon (who standing around the shore); they are not anywhere close to thousands of meters from each other, and the map shows that the radius of the barrier is much smaller than thousands of meters.
The background would be holographic because it cannot be physically accessed; the barrier will stop you, and if you go through the barrier you exit the Domain Expansion.
You cannot be serious right now, it even says Sukuna...this has to be bait

0119-003.png

What you just posted does not say it sacrificed barrier for distance...

"By allowing an escape route, a "Binding Vow" is formed, which vastly increases the guaranteed hit's effective area... with a maximum radius of nearly 200 meters."

In other words, Sukuna formed a condition to allow an escape route out of his Domain Expansion (i.e. no barrier), in exchange for the ability to increase its effective area to a maximum of 200 m.

You cannot be serious right now, it even says Sukuna...this has to be bait
It even says Sukuna... what? Sukuna willingly used less than the maximum distance allowed by his Binding Vow? And?
Focus on the topic please.

I'm really not going to debate, because this has been finalized. But I wanted to say that this is irrelevant
For this CRT at least. Don't think it'll impact the sandbox so keep working on it.

What you just posted does not say it sacrificed barrier for distance...
What did the Binding Vow do again? What is the condition Sukuna must abide by? What did Sukuna get in exchange?

I really can't discuss much today. But I just want to say that Sukuna's Domain Expansion has absolutely nothing in relation to other Expansions. Every domain has its own particularity and is unique. A domain can be smaller even though it is stronger than another imense domain.

Last edited:
And also a shaman theorized that a domain she was in could be 9 kilometers long. In other words, there are bigger domains. The character's power does not directly influence

In other words, Sukuna formed a condition to allow an escape route out of his Domain Expansion (i.e. no barrier), in exchange for the ability to increase its effective area to a maximum of 200 m.
You need to read, it says the domain itself differs from others and that it does this, he's doing it. You're looking too deep into the escape route thing.

Also again this literally has zero to do with other domains as he does not create his with a barrier.

Ok wow. I'm done talking about this domain issue, if mei mei believes a domain can be that big then idk why even bigger ones can not also exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back