• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Anyway it's so crazy that Gojo is coming back tomorrow (I only got two more chances left, please let me have this)
guys-rank-these-6-goats-based-on-who-has-the-most-aura-v0-6x52xaeznmpb1.jpg
Knowing Gege, it's possible but not likely to happen how you'd think it would

At this point I feel bad for Yuji. I think we just have to accept that he’s not the main character and never was.

Even when he hit 7 Black Flashes in a row and breaks the record, that’s completely ignored in the next chapter where Gege decided to reintroduce Miguel and Larue back. Then he gave Sukuna 5 spread pages. Then Todo appeared, taking away any potential hype for Yuji. Even when Yuji hit Black Flash against Sukuna again this was overshadowed by Gojo’s ghost. Now he’s overshadowed again.

I don’t believe he will finish Sukuna either. I see no point in Yuta existing in Gojo’s body if it’s not to finish the fight.
I was looking through some older messages on this thread and can we just take a moment to appreciate this.

Truly an M3X classic, I know I've said just as stupid shit about the series but shhhhhhh

I always bet the dumbest shit ngl, but the priece is never that high

The problem is that Nobara, Gojo and Kenjaku coming back have been such a long discussion in a group that we decided to bet this high value
Dw both Gojo and Kenjaku are coming back and we are gonna get JJK part 2 (the Jujutsu Society™) trust

Back