• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If Kenjaku's body released Cursed Spirits on the level of Shibuya, nobody but Yuta could handle it. And the amount he did, even if it was less, could only be handled by Yuta.
Anyone else would've perished.
Kamo clan was being controlled by Kenjaku and wouldn't mobilise because he was in control and Gojo clan had all their hopes on Satoru Gojo, with him gone the clan lacks a lot of power.
Yeah maybe, that assumption was a poor one they made as we saw and they should've thought that out more. They really wouldn't have, there's hundreds of sorcerers, I'm sure they could've handled it like they had handled the 2000 in Shinjuku from Geto. Kenjaku had control up to a point, he wasn't there mind controlling them lmao.

I'm pretty sure Sukuna wouldn't stand around and watch her do a song and dance for every single person that wanted to attack him.
She would be far away.

Beause he had Gojo's memories lmao
  • Yuta's copy CT has its own flaws so he wouldn't know chants for most of the stuff he copied unless the user themselves teaches him
  • Yuji just learned Shrine so he wouldn't be able to use Sukuna's chants. Blood manipulation is just controlling the blood. So don't see much chants there for him to work on.
  • Todo's CT is teleportation. So don't see much happening with chants.
  • Ino was using Nanami Cursed tool. So no need for chants
  • Kusakabe doesn't have CT so he also don't need that
  • Maki is you know
  • Choso is same as Yuji.
Technically they are just some kids with nothing on their pocket to chant.

• Yuta's copy CT has its own flaws so he wouldn't know chants for most of the stuff he copied unless the user themselves teaches him
Skill issue. Literally a skill issue.

• Yuji just learned Shrine so he wouldn't be able to use Sukuna's chants. Blood manipulation is just controlling the blood. So don't see much chants there for him to work on.
Right I forgot, you're Gege and you said in vol 20 "Blood manipulation is just controlling the blood. So don't see much chants there for him to work on"

• Todo's CT is teleportation. So don't see much happening with chants.
Right forgot you're Gege.

• Ino was using Nanami Cursed tool. So no need for chants
Right cuz Ino doesn't have his on ct lmao that could've been explored more through chants.

• Kusakabe doesn't have CT so he also don't need that
I don't remember it ever being said that chants can only be used on innate ct. But if it was then okay.

• Choso is same as Yuji.
:unsure:

Anyway, even aside from chants, we know there's another way of amplifying a ct, HANDSIGNS. None of them developed handsigns?? The Kamo clan, one of the most famous clan in the series has no handsigns that Choso and Yuji could've used?

And the dumb thing is, doing handsigns and incants are something done when one hasn't mastered their jujutsu.

Skill issue. Literally a skill issue.

Right I forgot, you're Gege and you said in vol 20 "Blood manipulation is just controlling the blood. So don't see much chants there for him to work on"

Right forgot you're Gege.

Right cuz Ino doesn't have his on ct lmao that could've been explored more through chants.

I don't remember it ever being said that chants can only be used on innate ct. But if it was then okay.

:unsure:

Anyway, even aside from chants, we know there's another way of amplifying a ct, HANDSIGNS. None of them developed handsigns?? The Kamo clan, one of the most famous clan in the series has no handsigns that Choso and Yuji could've used?

And the dumb thing is, doing handsigns and incants are something done when one hasn't mastered their jujutsu.
Yeah right I forgot you are anti Gege faction.
You want characters to dance and chant in a middle fight where opponent is Sukuna.

Yeah maybe, that assumption was a poor one they made as we saw and they should've thought that out more.
Why would it be a poor assumption?
Kenjaku has CSM and there are up to 10 million cursed spirits just running around Japan just from Shibuya alone.
It's not crazy to assume that the man could easily dispatch of and absorb a ton of them + the ones he already had stored beforehand.
They really wouldn't have, there's hundreds of sorcerers, I'm sure they could've handled it like they had handled the 2000 in Shinjuku from Geto.
Geto released 2k curses and had a handful of curse users on his side. And in response to that they mobilised: the Zenin clan, Kamo clan, Gojo clan (including GOJO), all the Jujutsu High alumni and the Ainu Jujutsu Society.
Currently:
  1. Jujutsu Society is basically in ruins after Shibuya and subsequently Culling Games
  2. Jujutsu Headquarters is controlled by Kenjaku
  3. The Zenin Clan was completely destroyed
  4. The Kamo Clan worked for Kenjaku so they wouldn't get involved
  5. The higher ups were killed and are in the process of being replaced
  6. Gojo Satoru is dead so the Gojo clan lost all its power
More than half of what was available for the Night Parade of A Hundred Demons is unavailable now, and that's assuming the cursed spirit amount was on the level of Geto... but it wasn't. It was on the level of Shibuya which, again, was 10 million.
Kenjaku had control up to a point, he wasn't there mind controlling them lmao.
0191-010.png
He was literally mind controlling them.
She would be far away.
If she's close enough to buff them, she's close enough to instantly be killed

Yeah right I forgot you are anti Gege faction.
You want characters to dance and chant in a middle fight where opponent is Sukuna.
Right cuz I FORGOT, the power system can only be explored through Gojo and Sukuna. And it don’t gotta be dances. But no chants? Come on.

Why would it be a poor assumption?
Kenjaku has CSM and there are up to 10 million cursed spirits just running around Japan just from Shibuya alone.
It's not crazy to assume that the man could easily dispatch of and absorb a ton of them + the ones he already had stored beforehand.
Because they didn’t think “maybe he’s expended them” and iirc Kenjaku notes how he has little cs left but even more Yuta says “if he did” meaning the amount he released at death were small compared Shibuya. They blatantly didn’t think it through.

1. The Kamo Clan worked for Kenjaku so they wouldn't get involved
  2. Gojo Satoru is dead so the Gojo clan lost all its power
He was their head, a fake head, they didn’t work for him lmao.
Ah right the Gojo clan is just a shit clan. Blame Gege’s poor writing on that.

He was literally mind controlling them
No he wasn’t. Thats what we call influence and lying to people. They can retaliate but yeah its Gege writing can’t expect much.

If she's close enough to buff them, she's close enough to instantly be killed
This is disingenuous or you’re simply lacking an imagination. They literally protect each other all the time, she’s not dying to a weakened Sukuna while Yuji, Yuta, Maki, Miguel, Larue, Hig, Kusakabe are on his ass. Sukuna wouldn’t even go after her seeing as he would’ve enjoyed fighting them while stronger.

Its from before, we were gonna give bio resist due to one’s body being an inner domain so people can’t teleport things in it. It should just be removed since we removed it for others
Should be limit power null tbh. It’s resist far more many thing than just bio mani.

Because they didn’t think “maybe he’s expended them” and iirc Kenjaku notes how he has little cs left but even more Yuta says “if he did” meaning the amount he released at death were small compared Shibuya. They blatantly didn’t think it through.
They knew Geto expended his curses the year before, Kenjaku told them. That didn't stop Kenjaku from dropping 10 million curses at Shibuya though.
And he constantly mentions how the quality of his collection has not suffered even during Shibuya.
It is not a stretch whatsoever to believe that KENJAKU would be able to absorb much more than 6k curses with so many running around from Gojo's sealing and Kenjaku's Shibuya release, causing destruction and negative emotions to be higher and birthing more curses.
It is also worth mentioning that its confirmed by Todo this chapter that Yuta and Rika were necessary for dealing with the out of control curses, which matches what Yuta said when he pulled up on Sukuna. So the amount was absolutely nothing to snuff at.
He was their head, a fake head, they didn’t work for him lmao.
He was only a "fake" head to the good guys.
To the clan? He was the real deal and he controlled them completely.
Ah right the Gojo clan is just a shit clan. Blame Gege’s poor writing on that.
Gege's writing is bad for... being consistent with what was already established?
No he wasn’t. Thats what we call influence and lying to people. They can retaliate but yeah its Gege writing can’t expect much.
image.png
Yeah I cba to continue this discussion atp
This is disingenuous or you’re simply lacking an imagination. They literally protect each other all the time, she’s not dying to a weakened Sukuna while Yuji, Yuta, Maki, Miguel, Larue, Hig, Kusakabe are on his ass. Sukuna wouldn’t even go after her seeing as he would’ve enjoyed fighting them while stronger.
Sukuna loves a challenge but he isn't stupid nor is he weak.
The instant he finds someone's CT to be a pain, he deals with them swiftly.
That "weakened" Sukuna was only barely matched by Yuta.
At any point in time he could've easily killed everyone there if he wanted to and he showed that constantly.
And you're still ignoring the fact that the buff is not only temporary and lasts only for a single move but also takes a while to activate as she doesn't skip a step in her CT process.

It is also worth mentioning that its confirmed by Todo this chapter that Yuta and Rika were necessary for dealing with the out of control curses, which matches what Yuta said when he pulled up on Sukuna. So the amount was absolutely nothing to snuff at.
No??? Yuta literally says if it was like Shibuya but it wasn’t. And Todo just yapping.

He was only a "fake" head to the good guys.
To the clan? He was the real deal and he controlled them completely.
But he wasn’t literally mind controlling them, he just had influence like I said. That’s all.

Gege's writing is bad for... being consistent with what was already established?
In relation to his lack of building a world, so now a bunch of teens and random sorcerers have to save the country. Yeah its not that good.

Yeah I cba to continue this discussion atp
What???? You’re the one saying Kenjaku was mindhaxxing the whole clan lmao. I should be saying that to you.

At any point in time he could've easily killed everyone there if he wanted to and he showed that constantly.
And you're still ignoring the fact that the buff is not only temporary and lasts only for a single move but also takes a while to activate as she doesn't skip a step in her CT process.
When’s it stated to only last for one move? Show that.

Yeah, Uthaime will start dancing around Sukuna in the battlefield to amp by 130% one single move
No chance of her being killed or the fighters getting out of range
True Arkenis
True

No??? Yuta literally says if it was like Shibuya but it wasn’t. And Todo just yapping.
Yuta: Rika's strength would be needed if Kenjaku releases a maximum of 10 million curses
Todo: Yuta and Rika's strength was necessary to defeat Kenjaku so no one else could've replaced him
You: Yuta was not needed.
But he wasn’t literally mind controlling them, he just had influence like I said. That’s all.
Alright man idrc what we call it as long as we can agree that the Kamo clan would not side with Jujutsu High because Kenjaku had the clan on a leash
image.png

In relation to his lack of building a world, so now a bunch of teens and random sorcerers have to save the country. Yeah its not that good.
This is like shounen 101.
There's also a lot of JJK that's constantly calling out how much of a failure the Jujutsu system is and how it constantly builds upon the deaths of kids and selfishness of adults.
Its this kind of thing that radicalised Geto
Hell the most recent chapter even shows how the "Domain of the weak" was somehow twisted into a curse wherein oldheads used the lifespans of desperate sorcerers who needed NSS to survive to live longer and take over the Jujutsu world eventually.
What???? You’re the one saying Kenjaku was mindhaxxing the whole clan lmao. I should be saying that to you.
You claimed he had control up to a point and claimed he wasn't mind controlling people.
I showed that he was literally showing people visions from 150 years ago when he was still the head.
He killed the current head, was able to completely influence the entire clan and even higher ups and was mind controlling a person.
Whether or not you believe he did it to everyone else, its clear his control of the clan wasn't to "some point". It was complete and that's all that needs to be said.
When’s it stated to only last for one move? Show that.
My mistake its not for a single move, its for as long as they stay in range of her their CE amount and output is increased.
So lets ask ourselves who on the good guys team could benefit from that?

Back