• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

This chapter was odd. I mean, I thought the explanation for New Shadow Style was neat, but why now? And while it is pretty cool that Kusakabe and Higumura survived, it feels pretty weird that only Gojo and Choso died.

I am glad that Ui Ui is noted as the MVP, because he was. He's the only reason most of these idiots are even still alive.

What's the criteria here? Given the whole talent discussion, Higuruma's would arguably be the craziest

Though in terms of overall effectiveness

-Gojo unlocked RCT, Red which can possibly one-shot people comparable to him, and Purple which is an even stronger ability that WILL one-shot them. Also, he blitzed Toji, which he may or may not have been able to do prior
-Maki went from getting shit on by a clan Grade 1 to effortlessly slaughtering the entire clan while bleeding out
-Yuji went from getting rocked by Sukuna to rocking his shit right back with Black Flashes, and eventually got his own domain expansion
-Mahito went from getting stat-rivaled by Yuji to stonewalling his hits and being able to tear him apart

Higuruma's is arguably the most impressive, but in terms of the overall effectiveness of the awakening, it doesn't compare
Mine wasn’t off of effectiveness it was just off how much I enjoyed them

That final panel was pretty lighthearted and was clearly Maki so idk what they expected
+ This is JJK, if you still getting click baited by end of chapter pages 3 chapters to the end, idk what to tell you

That final panel was pretty lighthearted and was clearly Maki so idk what they expected
+ This is JJK, if you still getting click baited by end of chapter pages 3 chapters to the end, idk what to tell you
The annoying part for me is that the final page shows Maki, clearly not next to Yuta, so Gege purposfully tried to make us believe it wasn't her

The annoying part for me is that the final page shows Maki, clearly not next to Yuta, so Gege purposfully tried to make us believe it wasn't her
0268-019.png
No one else talks like this to Yuta icl
And this page pretty much reads as comedic

And domain amplification buffing someones stats like a domain does, makes no sense as is canonically stated as a domain for the weak, if did, it would be even better than domain in buffing stats lmao, because unlike expansion, you wouldnt get a brain fried after using it
Where did you read JJK?

Ngl, Looking back at the Todo plan, he didn't think it was going to work. They essentially banked on Nobara and Todo being useful in the end of this whole thing and they miraculously did. These guys were unironically grasping at everything they had lmao.

Inumaki's inability to be mobile in the fight led them to taking the risk of using him through a recorder and it only worked cuz they got Sukuna so weak
Nobara being out for so long led them unable to target the soul earlier on
Todo's uncertainty of his cursed technique made him an unviable member in the fight so they only used him towards the end

Honestly hate Yuta, ignore Todo, everyone knows Yuta putting himself against Kenjaku was not the right move even if a ton of curses came out, there's Gakuganji doing nothing, there's Utahime, there's the entire Kamo clan and Gojo clan, and random cursed users along with the newly made cursed users from the culling games, there's definitely no reason Yuta needed to do that.

They also just decided not to use Utahime's amping ct against Sukuna the whole time...

No one learned chanting for this battle?

Ngl, Looking back at the Todo plan, he didn't think it was going to work. They essentially banked on Nobara and Todo being useful in the end of this whole thing and they miraculously did. These guys were unironically grasping at everything they had lmao.

Inumaki's inability to be mobile in the fight led them to taking the risk of using him through a recorder and it only worked cuz they got Sukuna so weak
Nobara being out for so long led them unable to target the soul earlier on
Todo's uncertainty of his cursed technique made him an unviable member in the fight so they only used him towards the end

Honestly hate Yuta, ignore Todo, everyone knows Yuta putting himself against Kenjaku was not the right move even if a ton of curses came out, there's Gakuganji doing nothing, there's Utahime, there's the entire Kamo clan and Gojo clan, and random cursed users along with the newly made cursed users from the culling games, there's definitely no reason Yuta needed to do that.
Pretty sure Kamo clan was killed off by Kenny.
No one learned chanting for this battle?
Gota used chanting for HP.

It takes a whole preparation and it only buffs one single move once, so eh
It doesn't buff for one move. It buffs temporarily. And they really only fought for a short time anyway. An amped Jacob's Ladder through Yuta's output would've been wild.

Kamo clan is unironically the strongest clan now that the Zen'in clan is literally just two people (one of which has like 3 shadows left lol) and the other clan was kind of just Gojo. Even then the Kamo clan is weak as shit and Noritoshi is technically the defacto head now so not like they'd do anything too crazy

Kamo clan is unironically the strongest clan now that the Zen'in clan is literally just two people (one of which has like 3 shadows left lol) and the other clan was kind of just Gojo. Even then the Kamo clan is weak as shit and Noritoshi is technically the defacto head now so not like they'd do anything too crazy
This what makes a part 2 seems unlikely to me. The society is basically at a moment where they have to repair, I don't see Gege wanting nor thinking second part would be interesting with that in mind and then time skipping would just cause more need to explain stuff presently anyway. I'm sure other eras were like this too where sorcerers just went back to repair their families instead of battling for power.

If Kenjaku's body released Cursed Spirits on the level of Shibuya, nobody but Yuta could handle it. And the amount he did, even if it was less, could only be handled by Yuta.
Anyone else would've perished.
Kamo clan was being controlled by Kenjaku and wouldn't mobilise because he was in control and Gojo clan had all their hopes on Satoru Gojo, with him gone the clan lacks a lot of power.
They also just decided not to use Utahime's amping ct against Sukuna the whole time...
I'm pretty sure Sukuna wouldn't stand around and watch her do a song and dance for every single person that wanted to attack him.

Back