• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Gojo shown to fire one purple at a time. He needs to merge Blue and Red for that. So I don't know what you are trying to say. Sukuna literally tried to stop that from happening when Yuta did that. If it wasn't for Inumaki's Yuta didn't had any chances of doing that.
Im talking about him making them explode.

He should be able to create several blues and reds and have them pair up to create several purple explosions.

Im talking about him making them explode.

He should be able to create several blues and reds and have them pair up to create several purple explosions.
Dude barely Spammed one Purple when he critically needed again Mahoraga and Meguna and got hit in that fire. You are saying he can make multiple purple at same time is just pure headcanon. Also out of character for him.

With that he would be destroying his own domain like Yuta did.

Dude barely Spammed one Purple when he critically needed again Mahoraga and Meguna and got hit in that fire. You are saying he can make multiple purple at same time is just pure headcanon. Also out of character for him.

With that he would be destroying his own domain like Yuta did.
The stuff we discuss when it comes to this hypothetical fight is gonna be head canon…

Enough of Heian Era Sukuna vs Satoru Gojo

Time for Mekuna vs Heian Era Sukuna
When you're so good your only competition is yourself
DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

I'm not gonna respond to all this because you're just being stubborn and forcing this to go in circles

Jogo realizes Gojo is actually making physical contact with him. Hanami says Gojo deactivated his Cursed Technique. Jogo says Gojo is only using cursed energy manipulation and physical attacks.

He was not using the Limitless. Get that through your head.

Holy shit, it's implied twice. Gege isn't gonna say it outright if it's already implied by characters acting as mouthpieces. Both Jogo and Gojo suggest it. It's called subtext

Domains enhance an individual's statistics, even just simple domains. Domain amplification is an evolution of simple domain. Go figure

You've been taking things out of context to give the highest possible interpretation in favor of Sukuna
Gojo can make physical contact even with limitless lmao, if gojo had to stops limitless to make contact then sukuna wouldnt need to use D.A lmao, just look at chap 224, gojo had his infinity all along and he was perfectly capable of touching sukuna, even before sukunas Domain amp had overcome his infinity

Hanami saying he deactivaded just proves that he had limitless before, thats why hanami tries to attack Gojo with her CT only in that moment, if gojo didnt had his limitless when he was attacking jogo, hanami in that moment wouldve already be using her CT instead of trying to kick gojo lmao, she didnt exactly because infinity would stop It

Anyways Bro, i dont even know how you says it connects anything, as i said, if domain amplification was increasing sukunas output, gojo would perceive it at chapter 224 when sukuna overcomes his infinity
And i dont know how gojo phrases "connects", he was literally saying: "his outputs greater than before" and then it cuts to literally explaining how D.A works, and if it actually amped output, he would already put It here "during domain you cant use ct, BUT it does increase your output"

A tag team between any of the top 10 of the verse only stops at Gojo and Sukuna.

Yuta, Hakari, Yuji, Yorozu, Yuki, Kashimo... all of them, doesn't matter the team, only stops at Sukuna.

Yuta has been nerfed and done dirty non stop so I guess he would be slapped easily.

Maki is a non factor here.
People overexaggerate how the conditions of Yuta's technique affects his arsenal. He has Cursed Speech, Sky Manipulation, Jacob's Ladder, and Dhruv's technique locked in

And the most present version of himself in his own body still has precognition and Shrine

People overexaggerate how the conditions of Yuta's technique affects his arsenal. He has Cursed Speech, Sky Manipulation, Jacob's Ladder, and Dhruv's technique locked in

And the most present version of himself in his own body still has precognition and Shrine
They don't realize that this is a in-verse issue and not a powerscaling thing.

I can't see Yuji handling them at all
At WORST, he goes down to a split soul katana stab in the back just like Sukuna
I'm not saying Yuji wins, but Split soul katana as long as it doesn't decapitate him, will have the same result as Sukuna, nothing, Yuji's RCT works on the soul just like Sukuna and he doesn't have the UV problem nerfing his regeneration

And Yuji’s blood is poisonous? Maki’s going down 😔 or getting bf and knocked out for five minutes.

Yuji’s bfing Rika and Yuta, Shrining them, better in h2h, Domain’s faster, bigger.

Yuji’s top 4 and he’s scaring Kenjaku outta top 3. A true mc
I honestly think Yuji is superior to Yuta without Domain, CS or full power Rika, the only useful thing he has outside of Domaim is JL and that shit doesn't do anything now :v

Sky manip can tanked and regenerate

no full power Rika tries the trick of grabbing him, and is destroyed by a Dismantle to the soul

precog is good for a while but it's not forever

That is why people think Yuji can battle Yuta

This is prolly half a joke but I've dead seen some ppl argue Yuji does stuff like this😭
Tbf, execpt the 0.2 domain (although his domain speedblitz sukuna before he react unlike Yuta), the others are possible

Still get normal Dismantled tho
You forget that Yuji's kit is way more effective against reincarnated characters and less effective against normal dudes. His Dismantles are dangerous because it target the boundary between two souls, besides that it only does surface level damage to a very weakened Sukuna.

Back