• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

We're all reading the same panel, dude, Gojo IS connecting domain amplification with the ramping in output. Gojo comments on his increased in output and then directly mentions his DA, commenting about how such a thing was believed to be impossible. This is consistent as domain techniques ramp up a sorcerers output, even one's as lowlevel as simple domain, with domain amplification merely being an evolution of simple domain. We even get a direct statement from Jogo that domain amplification is amplifying his reinforcement by a one-shot level difference!
He is not lmao, there is literally no connection, if domain amp actually amped someone output, GEGE HIMSELF would explain that when he first mentioned domain amplifcation as a thing on jjk verse, but he doenst
Because gojo wasnt talking about that, gojo was simply saying: during amplification you cant use CT

He is not lmao, there is literally no connection, if domain amp actually amped someone output, GEGE HIMSELF would explain that when he first mentioned domain amplifcation as a thing on jjk verse, but he doenst
Now this is just dishonest

We hear from an actual domain amplification user that he's only surviving the physical attacks of a guy who can one-shot him otherwise because of domain amplification
Because gojo wasnt talking about that, gojo was simply saying: during amplification you cant use CT
And the sequence connects domain amplification to Sukuna's output ramping up. Next

Did Gege himself explain that Gojo got brain damage during the Sukuna fight? No... it was only character statements, only Sukuna got the narrator box statement for brain damage. I guess that means it's not true, and Gojo simply chose to not use DE, meaning Gojo held back and saved Sukuna right? By your own standards here, that's the most rational conclusion, right?

Gojo punches Jogo in the stomach and he says the only reason he survived was due to having DA active
Yeah, I'm seeing, but that doesn't seem like a punch, Gege usually gives sfx when attacks hit or don't. Gojo was going for the grab on Jogo's arm there. I think Jogo's talking about Gojo not killing him in general than that thought to be punch. We've already seen Jogo survive a beating from blue infused punches and a Red to the face before.
0085-006.png

Gojo didn't say that, you're cherry picking statements to try and give the highest possible interpretation in Sukuna's favour. Why can't you just engage honestly here and read the text in a genuine manner. Like when the narrator tells us that Sukuna "CAN'T" do x because of y, is it a serious attempt at being good faith to say "well Sukuna could've done x at ANY point, he simply didn't want to, and the y is just him showing off that he doesn't want to"?

Even ignoring the particu
Now this is just dishonest

We hear from an actual domain amplification user that he's only surviving the physical attacks of a guy who can one-shot him otherwise because of domain amplification

And the sequence connects domain amplification to Sukuna's output ramping up. Next

And you guys call me cherry picking lmao, jogo says that because with domain amp they were able to negate gojos limitless lmao

And you guys call me cherry picking lmao, jogo says that because with domain amp they were able to negate gojos limitless lmao
Jogo says Gojo is attacking with only physical attacks. He is only surviving that because he's using domain amplification. The surrounding context is that he isn't using the Limitless here. THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT THAT SCAN SAYS

This whole debate sounds really dumb. Domains amp your ce output, that's blatantly stated. Domain Amp isn't anything special, its just a manipulation of the domain closer to one's body.

Yeah, I'm seeing, but that doesn't seem like a punch, Gege usually gives sfx when attacks hit or don't. Gojo was going for the grab on Jogo's arm there. I think Jogo's talking about Gojo not killing him in general than that thought to be punch. We've already seen Jogo survive a beating from blue infused punches and a Red to the face before.
0085-006.png
I think he's talking about Gojo's left arm moving into Jogo's stomach with motion lines. I mean, I guess? Wouldn't be the first time a character made a motion on panel that Gege wasn't trying to draw the reader's attention to

I think he's talking about his left arm moving into Jogo's stomach with motion lines. I mean, I guess? Wouldn't be the first time a character made a motion on panel that wasn't trying to draw attention to
Yeah I'm talking about the left arm too. Gojo could be stopping Jogo's momentum there and then shifts his arm to hold Jogo's forearm. But it does draw attention as we all are being drawn to it here. Maybe the anime makes it blatant its a punch though?

Not one to use anime but this blatantly shows Gojo doesn't punch lmao, he even flipped bro over him

Tbf the sequence is slightly different here. Gojo flips Jogo over, who then flips back onto his feet, whereas in the manga his first move is to perform an arm bar on him

So either it's not a punch in the manga or the anime is just different for the hell of it

Low 7-B Jogo (tanked red)

Sorcerers Gege failed (in potential, creativity, moments, etc)

YUKI
Hakari
Megumi
Yorozu
Geto
Naoya

Curses Gege failed (in potential, creativity, moments, etc)

Mahito
Jogo

I guess there’s more but most aren’t too significant

Jogo says Gojo is attacking with only physical attacks. He is only surviving that because he's using domain amplification. The surrounding context is that he isn't using the Limitless here. THIS
At this time where gojo was grabbing jogo, he still was using limitless, gojo only stop using limitless after he starts chasing jogo to trick hanami into thinking she could stop using amplification, why do you think gojo dodges that hanami kick ? Because she was negating his limitless with d.a
But when she stopped using, gojo could use limitless and blue and hanami wouldnt have chance to defend, thats why jogo screams to her and thats why jogo survived, because he never stoped using d.a to negate his limitless, not because he got stronger
Jogo phrase just proves this even more, because even though they are negating his CT and limitless, Gojo still strong asf even withouth any technique, just with CE reinforcement

And again, if domain amplification was meant to increase output, why wouldnt gege simply explain It just like he did with HWB for example? Instead of leaving this "it could be and couldnt" thing? Literally, if it was this, all gege had to do is: Domain amplification also increase output
But he never did

And characters thougths also proves nothing either, for example in the sukuna vs gojo fight, If d.a was actually amping sukuna's output, why didnt gojo mentioned that on chapter 224 or 225?

And chapter 226 Just proves that sukuna was playing with Gojo here and not using his max output,
Because if sukuna was already 100% trying hard, how would sukuna even trade blows with a domain amped+ blue amp+limitless Gojo if he was already trying his best with no domain and no ct gojo?
Pretty easy to connect that chap 226 sukuna wasnt going all out and thats why his output increase after

I'm not gonna respond to all this because you're just being stubborn and forcing this to go in circles
At this time where gojo was grabbing jogo, he still was using limitless, gojo only stop using limitless after he starts chasing jogo to trick hanami into thinking she could stop using amplification, why do you think gojo dodges that hanami kick ? Because she was negating his limitless with d.a
But when she stopped using, gojo could use limitless and blue and hanami wouldnt have chance to defend, thats why jogo screams to her and thats why jogo survived, because he never stoped using d.a to negate his limitless, not because he got stronger
Jogo phrase just proves this even more, because even though they are negating his CT and limitless, Gojo still strong asf even withouth any technique, just with CE reinforcement
Jogo realizes Gojo is actually making physical contact with him. Hanami says Gojo deactivated his Cursed Technique. Jogo says Gojo is only using cursed energy manipulation and physical attacks.

He was not using the Limitless. Get that through your head.
And again, if domain amplification was meant to increase output, why wouldnt gege simply explain It just like he did with HWB for example? Instead of leaving this "it could be and couldnt" thing? Literally, if it was this, all gege had to do is: Domain amplification also increase output
But he never did
Holy shit, it's implied twice. Gege isn't gonna say it outright if it's already implied by characters acting as mouthpieces. Both Jogo and Gojo suggest it. It's called subtext

Domains enhance an individual's statistics, even just simple domains. Domain amplification is an evolution of simple domain. Go figure

You've been taking things out of context to give the highest possible interpretation in favor of Sukuna

Sukuna probably wouldn’t have been injured as much by Gojo and could’ve did the brain stuff to get his domain back. He’d also have hit a bf earlier on

Anyone who thinks Gojo would beat True Form Sukuna within a 3 minute timeframe in a Compressed Domain state, when he couldn't even beat Meguna with two hands and barely landed UV on the fifth try of their Domain battle, is kidding themselves. The idea that one of Sukuna's four arms wouldn't help him flip the Domain barrier's conditions and destroy Gojo's Compressed Domain is laughable. The copium they're smoking must be some strong stuff.

Anyone who thinks Gojo would beat True Form Sukuna within a 3 minute timeframe in a Compressed Domain state, when he couldn't even beat Meguna with two hands and barely landed UV on the fifth try of their Domain battle, is kidding themselves. The idea that one of Sukuna's four arms wouldn't help him flip the Domain barrier's conditions and destroy Gojo's Compressed Domain is laughable. The copium they're smoking must be some strong stuff.
When Gojo decides to let out several blue and reds to make a bunch of exploding purples over Sukuna’s head

When Gojo decides to let out several blue and reds to make a bunch of exploding purples over Sukuna’s head
When you read JJK you would know Sukuna can identify the spark and dodge the Blues or use his Lightining staff to counter Red. Not to mention he has his own dismantle net to counter Red. Even if they Somehow pass through their power will be reduced, he can use DA to further cancel out remaining output in them. He would be hit by smaller impact and it doesn't change the fact Sukuna can still use HWB and swap barrier conditions in an instant.

You acting like Sukuna didn't had feats for dodging blues is funny
3-zxl0mgLpOytyT-m.jpg
4-7aXkwwmOtQULa-m.jpg

When you read JJK you would know Sukuna can identify the spark and dodge the Blues or use his Lightining staff to counter Red. Not to mention he has his own dismantle net to counter Red. Even if they Somehow pass through their power will be reduced, he can use DA to further cancel out remaining output in them. He would be hit by smaller impact and it doesn't change the fact Sukuna can still use HWB and swap barrier conditions in an instant.

You acting like Sukuna didn't had feats for dodging blues is funny
3-zxl0mgLpOytyT-m.jpg
4-7aXkwwmOtQULa-m.jpg
When every purple that explodes will wipe out more than 500m all around

Back