• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You are contradicting with your last statement.
He calls he own curses "riff-raff". Obviously they aren't useful in a fight
Oh brother you said Geto would H2H against Ryu. Stop changing your opinion on every replies just because you can't make a good counter arguments for whatever I said.
When did I ever change my opinion????????????????????
The first thing I said was the Geto had comparable physicals,
  • Geto doesn't have same durability as Yuta. Yuta tanked hits because of his massive CE storage working as damage reduction.
Geto tanked a black flash from Yuta, his durability is easily comparable

Rika lost because she was nearing her time limit. If he actually had level of power consistently then Yuta wouldn't have been able to keep up with him in 1v1 CQC
He was intentionally holding back because of his hunger for fight.
Headcannon. when was that ever stated?
🦥Yuta won because of redirecting Ryus own blast on him with Uros CT. If Yuta didn't had Uros CT he would have Gotten cooked.
Yuta was only put in that position because he was humouring Ryu's need for a straight-up fight
Also you are acting like Geto has better abilities than Yuta that's crazy.
When did I ever imply this???
Already mentioned Yuta also has RCT.
Yeah so?
There is already has big enough Gap between physical sts gap.
The gap in physicals is heavily overrated and negligible
Stop glazing Geto
Get Ryu's cannon out your mouth and I'll consider it
and read Ryu vs Yuta & Rika properly.
It was either Yuta fighting Ryu alone or Rika fighting Ryu alone. they only tag teamed Ryu for half a chapter. Unlike Geto who had Yuta and Rika's full attention for the entire fight
Yuta never Overpowered Ryu without Uros CT.
OK? I never said he did
Highest output in CG = Ryu's GB> Kenjaku Uzumaki>~ Geto's Uzumaki
You're 100% correct, that's also why Ryu's attacks are stronger then Sukuna and Gojo's lmao

Neither Geto or Kenjaku have ever used a full power Uzamaki. so there's no way for those to have been recorded. on top of that, it's not their output, it's the output of thousands to millions of cursed spirits
Which already digs a grave for Geto. I already mentioned his low tier curses are canonically Todo & Nanami victims in JJK0.

Rika > Shibuya Yuji > Shibuya Todo > Kyoto exchange arc Todo > 1 year younger version of himself JJK0 ~Getos' special Grade curses.

If he does not use them to fight. then why are you acting as if they are relevant?? Their power doesn't matter if his fighting style doesn't even use it
  • Yuta got Overpowered by Ryu until he pulled out Rika.
He got ragdolled by granite blasts but he was never overpowered him. Yuta also ran the gauntlet with 3 fighters and had to use RCT for 2 of them and against Ryu's sneak attack. he was already tired
  • Geto doesn't have same level Durability as Yuta
If he can shug off a black flash while off guard then he's easily in that realm

• Geto's curses doesn't have same raw power or abilities like Yuta. They are Todo victims except for one SG.
From the moment Geto pulled out Playful Cloud, to the moment Uzumaki came out. Geto used a grand total of 1 cursed spirit
  • Yuta had RCT and attack reflection CT, Shikigami which is tougher than him against Ryu which Geto doesn't have you are deliberately ignoring all these points
Yuta could keep up with Ryu alone with solely H2H. Rika could do the same. Even if you would just ignore that, and say that Ryu could overwhelm Geto in CQC. that still doesn't change the fact that Geto would just one shot with Uzumaki

0004-024.png
This nerfs his stats how? this is literally the opposite of what you were implying
Sure thing
0004-023.png
He turned around before Yuta even started swinging

Last reply from my end to you.

He calls he own curses "riff-raff". Obviously they aren't useful in a fight

When did I ever change my opinion????????????????????
The first thing I said was the Geto had comparable physicals,
You literally swapping between he would use Cursed spirit to he will not use it. Anyone can read your comments it's not hard to tell.
Geto tanked a black flash from Yuta, his durability is easily comparable
If you are referring to anime then he didn't tanked it. He used cursed spirit as a blockade. BF affect didn't reached Geto completely
Manga canon material he never tanked a BF.
Rika lost because she was nearing her time limit. If he actually had level of power consistently then Yuta wouldn't have been able to keep up with him in 1v1 CQC

Headcannon. when was that ever stated?

Yuta was only put in that position because he was humouring Ryu's need for a straight-up fight
Another headcanon of yours.
Yuta is objectively weaker than Ryu overall.
When did I ever imply this???

Yeah so?

The gap in physicals is heavily overrated and negligible
You didn't counter my argument. I will just take it as you are Yappin here.
Yuta reached Ryu physicals in Shinjuku Showdown arc as Sukuna clearly mentioned Yuta doesn't surpass Ryu durability
Get Ryu's cannon out your mouth and I'll consider it
Talk about yourself. You are the one who is getting cooked here for your glazing moment here. Show me one person except Arkenis agreeing with your glazing moment?
It was either Yuta fighting Ryu alone or Rika fighting Ryu alone. they only tag teamed Ryu for half a chapter. Unlike Geto who had Yuta and Rika's full attention for the entire fight
We know Miguel trained Yuta > Yuta in JJK0
Geto fought Yuta and Rika who never had Miguel training.
He didn't even had good CE reinforcement or anything.
You're 100% correct, that's also why Ryu's attacks are stronger then Sukuna and Gojo's lmao

Neither Geto or Kenjaku have ever used a full power Uzamaki. so there's no way for those to have been recorded. on top of that, it's not their output, it's the output of thousands to millions of cursed spirits
Narrative Statements > your assumptions and headcanons.
  • Gojo and Sukuna can physically stronger than Ryu. They can have better CT with less output than Ryu. It doesn't change Ryu having higher CE output. CE output ≠ CT output/abilities.
  • Ryu had highest CE output. Sukuna wasn't a CG player either. It was Yuji so he shouldn't be included. Gojo never was a CG player idk why his talk even brought up here.
  • Geto and Kenjaku doesn't need to use their abilities fully. Uzumaki is a massive CE output blast. Ryu CE output > All CG players. So whatever you assume about Geto or Kenjaku not going all out doesn't matter.
If he does not use them to fight. then why are you acting as if they are relevant?? Their power doesn't matter if his fighting style doesn't even use it

He got ragdolled by granite blasts but he was never overpowered him. Yuta also ran the gauntlet with 3 fighters and had to use RCT for 2 of them and against Ryu's sneak attack. he was already tired
There was clearly statements for Yuta continuously using RCT to keep up with GB. You are glazing Geto so hard that you are forgetting things which are mentioned in the manga.
If he can shug off a black flash while off guard then he's easily in that realm
Geto never tanked a BF in canon material even if you take the movie he used Cursed spirit to reduce the damage and blown away.
From the moment Geto pulled out Playful Cloud, to the moment Uzumaki came out. Geto used a grand total of 1 cursed spirit
YEAH HE HELD HIS OWN AGAINST YUTA who had worst CE control ever in his career
Yuta could keep up with Ryu alone with solely H2H. Rika could do the same. Even if you would just ignore that, and say that Ryu could overwhelm Geto in CQC.
Acting like Yuta didn't had RCT to stay alive is funny.
that still doesn't change the fact that Geto would just one shot with Uzumaki
Yeah that's why dude lost to Yuta

Last edited:
Yuta even with his massive pool of CE giving him good CE Reinforcement and improvements as a sorcerer almost a year after the Night Parade still had his hand charred by Granite Blast, that kind of injury would be pretty detrimental to someone who doesn't have access to RCT, Ryu also has a Domain Expansion while Geto doesn't have any Anti-Domain techniques that we know of and his Special Grade Curses are Todo and Nanami victims. People also tend to forget that Fully Manifested Rika got a powerup in the middle of the Sendai fight and went into her one-eye form again but Ryu's Granite Blast was still capable of overpowering a full power blast of Cursed Energy from one-eye Rika and Yuta.

Granite Blast's charge-up time is also significantly faster than an Maximum Uzumaki that uses up thousands of curses, Ryu managed to get one charged up before Yuta could close the distance between them despite Yuta jumping forward as soon as their first clash ended versus Yuta and Rika being able to perform a Binding Vow that caused Rika to transform and then charge up their own cursed energy blast

Yuta even with his massive pool of CE giving him good CE Reinforcement and improvements as a sorcerer almost a year after the Night Parade still had his hand charred by Granite Blast, that kind of injury would be pretty detrimental to someone who doesn't have access to RCT, Ryu also has a Domain Expansion while Geto doesn't have any Anti-Domain techniques that we know of and his Special Grade Curses are Todo and Nanami victims. People also tend to forget that Fully Manifested Rika got a powerup in the middle of the Sendai fight and went into her one-eye form again but Ryu's Granite Blast was still capable of overpowering a full power blast of Cursed Energy from one-eye Rika and Yuta.

Granite Blast's charge-up time is also significantly faster than an Maximum Uzumaki that uses up thousands of curses, Ryu managed to get one charged up before Yuta could close the distance between them despite Yuta jumping forward as soon as their first clash ended versus Yuta and Rika being able to perform a Binding Vow that caused Rika to transform and then charge up their own cursed energy blast
Also Let's not forget even with 1 month amped Training Yuta didn't surpass Ryu durability in Shinjuku Showdown.

Also Let's not forget even with 1 month amped Training Yuta didn't surpass Ryu durability in Shinjuku Showdown.
Makes sense, Ryu took a direct hit from Thin Ice Breaker to his solar plexis, then got his head smashed in by Rika while he was still dazed and kept fighting Yuta until he ate the full brunt of his Granite Blast (he was lucky he got knocked away from the impact when Uro deflected it the first time, Yuta forced him to stay in one spot as it came directly down on him) before he finally tapped out of the fight and even then he was knocked unconscious rather than dying after accumulating all that damage

Tbh I think Geto is that weak because he was used before the main series, otherwise he would def have more techniques and feats. I even doubt that Gege thought about Domain Expansions at the time

It makes sense for Geto to not have simple domain since you need to be part of Jujutsu High to use it tho

Tbh I think Geto is that weak because he was used before the main series, otherwise he would def have more techniques and feats. I even doubt that Gege thought about Domain Expansions at the time

It makes sense for Geto to not have simple domain since you need to be part of Jujutsu High to use it tho
I think he is pretty strong but his Cursed spirits are all about the numbers. I mean we have his Teen version in main series when DE was a thing and we didn't get any upgrade for him nonetheless. Backstory just talks about Gojo working on his domain. Gege had enough time to spam a word about Geto also developing a domain but he showed Geto in some deep depression shit.

Though I think Kenjaku DE might be Geto's DE. Well we don't have direct statement. But definitely not open domain sure.

The appearance might be Geto’s Domain but the sure hit is obviously not Geto’s CSM and instead it’s Kenjaku’s gravity CT.

Like, Kenjaku just used what’s considered Geto’s innate domain since it’s his body, but it doesn’t mean Geto can use it. Neither can he make an open domain.

The appearance might be Geto’s Domain but the sure hit is obviously not Geto’s CSM and instead it’s Kenjaku’s gravity CT.

Like, Kenjaku just used what’s considered Geto’s innate domain since it’s his body, but it doesn’t mean Geto can use it. Neither can he make an open domain.
Geto was lowkey a bum ngl.

Back