• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

broooooo, I just though of something vile.

Imagine in some far away alternate universe on the other side of existence there is this universe near identical to our with one single difference edge took off while google didn't and now instead of saying "let me google it real quick" people there say "let me edge it real quick"
Man, my PC is crazy and won't let me use Google, I'm condemned to using Edge (mainly because I'm not going to pay for someone fix Google and I'm too lazy to download another browser)

Honestly, wouldn't be shocked if he did. That just makes Yuji far moreso into already beating Teen Gojo.
Teen Gojo be like
im-done-finished.gif
a

I have a question, can characters with Regeneration level Mid or higher survive Gojo's domain? Since they can keep resetting their brains (am I right)

I have a question, can characters with Regeneration level Mid or higher survive Gojo's domain? Since they can keep resetting their brains (am I right)
Nope, Unlimited Void work in the soul as well, so u need resistence or just lack regular Soul/Mind such as robot or inorgánic charcaters

You probably could once the domain comes down, just regen the brain damage or destroy your brain and regenerate a new one
That's right, I don't want them to be Resistance fighting Gojo's Domain, but just to have them not die from the Domain and come back to fight again. (Because Gojo can't open his Domain all the time anyway.)

In short, to survive Gojo's Domain, you need Mid-level Regeneration and Resistance to Soul/Mind. Is that right?
It should be pretty specific resistence to be honest, since is just overloading your brain/soul rate than manipulate it

I only know three verses where there are things similar to Unlimited Void

Tensura

BlazBlue

Pixel Gun 3D

As JJK makes clear, the soul and body are intertwined, so it's more likely that while megumi's soul took on the burden of adapting since his brain is mostly not fried irrecoverably the consequences for unlimited void isn't as pronounced. So it was probably agony in the moment, but no damage got to persist through except for when Sukuna straight up got hit.

It should be pretty specific resistence to be honest, since is just overloading your brain/soul rate than manipulate it

I only know three verses where there are things similar to Unlimited Void

Tensura

BlazBlue

Pixel Gun 3D
What is Pixel Gun 3D up to that this is a problem they have to deal with in-verse?

What is Pixel Gun 3D up to that this is a problem they have to deal with in-verse?
It's not that they have resistance to something similar to UV, no, what they have is a low-power (cuz Unlimted Void is basically infinite information) portable UV know as Big Data (hence why i say there are things similar to Unlimited Void)
The charge is quite long, but when it's charged up, the opponent will face petabytes of the information directed right into his brain.
Only Big Data will let you know how much damage your enemy will receive.

Putting a lot of information in the head of someone and using it to deal damage isnt that rare in ficction. Even Indiana Jones got something similar

As JJK makes clear, the soul and body are intertwined, so it's more likely that while megumi's soul took on the burden of adapting since his brain is mostly not fried irrecoverably the consequences for unlimited void isn't as pronounced. So it was probably agony in the moment, but no damage got to persist through except for when Sukuna straight up got hit.
So then UV didn't affected the soul.

It's also crazy when normal humans got treated with no serious problem. Referring to Shibuya

So then UV didn't affected the soul.

It's also crazy when normal humans got treated with no serious problem. Referring to Shibuya
It affect the soul (it was show in the fight), what he saying, the soul of Megumi adapt to UV while Sukuna was saving Megumi's brain with RCT after be affect by UV

Soul and body in JJK are pretty closely tied, the distinction only matters in special cases
Affecting soul affects the body but not the other way around? Yuji and others literally swapped souls and did the muscle training. I know Ui Ui made bodies won't remember their souls are switched but is it literally proves Soul and Body are linked not the same. You can affect the body by manipulating the soul (it's common in other verses too). But soul and body are indeed different stuff just linked together.

Back