• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yknow I just had a random thought. Would sending Choso with Hakari to deal with Uraume have been a better plan? Have Hakari distract them so Choso can poison them via his blood then finish them off?
Uraume: That's the half cursed one, (Kenjaku's so disgusting). I'll have to wrap this up quicker than planned, Domain Expansion.

Well she had already experienced his poison blood in Shibuya so I don't think it's a good idea and she has great AOE and Danmaku attacks.
I was thinking more of like a sneak attack piercing blood or something along those lines. Hit them while they’re distracted with Hakari then dip and let Hakari finish off a weakened Uraume who can’t use ice

I was thinking more of like a sneak attack piercing blood or something along those lines. Hit them while they’re distracted with Hakari then dip and let Hakari finish off a weakened Uraume who can’t use ice
Yeah maybe but looking at the current situation. Even Hakari was struggling against her CT. So Choso getting a shot was less likely. Also she should be able to locate his location once he activate his CT because of CE build up.

Should have sent Maki for Sneak attack. But again her cursed tool most likely would have given up her location.

True, but we see even when Gojo tried sensing like this, Toji's speed was still too much to go off it alone. Uraume fighting Hakari would have made it a decent tactic.
Uraume moon type of thing was already started freezing the surrounding area so I don't see her getting close to her. Also Toji was still struggling against Gojo even with higher speed. He had ISOH to get close to him.

This new arts by gege all look meh or mid or ass depending on which you think suits that three words.

Yuji is the only one that is passable and at least good here 😭 Gege what did you smoke this time

Bro tryna practice for his eventual idol Manga only to fumble in trying to achieve fashion drip. He IS NOT Araki Hirohiko 😭

Megumi looks like he is wearing female clothes. 😂
Btw Gojo and Yuji's clothes are decent but these sucks compared to his manga drawings

Megumi looks like he is wearing female clothes. 😂
Oh nah this is crazy 😭

Btw Gojo and Yuji's clothes are decent but these sucks compared to his manga drawings
Well that's a fair take ig.
And yeah they absolutely suck compared to his manga drawings

Like bruh even teen gojo (Pre awakening style) got better look and fashion than this 🗿
I will say tho the Yuji one is somewhat bottom to mid tier in Gege's drawings of Yuji ig

During their first fight, why did Yuta open his Domain against Sukuna instead of nuking him with a Jacob's Ladder?

During their first fight, why did Yuta open his Domain against Sukuna instead of nuking him with a Jacob's Ladder?
Domain amp, automatic sure hit of jacob's ladder so Sukuna can't dodge, and the ability to set up Maki coming in by moving his domain to the soul split katana as a back up in case he fails. Without his domain and him moving its location around, he wouldn't have been able to control the location fight as effectively and probably wouldn't have been able to set up Maki stabbing Sukuna in the back

These new arts by gege all look meh or mid or ass depending on which you think suits that three words.

Yuji is the only one that is passable and at least good here 😭 Gege what did you smoke this time

Bro tryna practice for his eventual idol Manga only to fumble in trying to achieve fashion drip. He IS NOT Araki Hirohiko 😭

What the actual hell are those outfits.

These new arts by gege all look meh or mid or ass depending on which you think suits that three words.

You are just waffling, they got that shit on. At least, yuji does

Uraume moon type of thing was already started freezing the surrounding area so I don't see her getting close to her. Also Toji was still struggling against Gojo even with higher speed. He had ISOH to get close to him.
Toji wasn’t struggling, he got close twice. Also that moon thing is unknown, we know Uraume needed max output just to freeze Maki, I don’t know how that moon thing is gonna do anything.

We weren't even lead to believe that in 0 where he copies Cursed Speech. I think it's just saying his opponents assume that but we've never seen an opponent think that while fighting him.
Imo Copy’s strength is not knowing wtf Yuta has in his bag, but that was thrown away because Sukuna suddenly guessed all CTs Yuta had copied.

Toji wasn’t struggling, he got close twice.
He almost Got caught in the Blue AOE attack
Also that moon thing is unknown, we know Uraume needed max output just to freeze Maki, I don’t know how that moon thing is gonna do anything.
We do know that Moon thing >~ Max Output of a Technique. She clearly mentioned she is going all out for the first time, she was looking down on modern-day sorcerers in other words she has no reason to go all out previous anywhere. Also, it was never stated that Max Output was needed by Uraume to take down Maki. She just used it because she was in a hurry to take Sukuna to the bath. I don't know where you got the idea that Uraume needed Max Output against Maki. When she was about to try to one-shot Yuji, who had similar stats as Maki in the same chapter. Maki and Yuji didn't have a big stats difference when they fought 10% of Meguna.

TCB translation implied Uraume didn't want to kill Maki either. She was apologizing to Sukuna for interrupting his fight. It's highly likely she controlled her CE output on Maki. She most likely left her alive so that Sukuna can fight her again. You can see Uraume's sentence was cut in half by Sukuna interrupting and saying he doesn't care about Yuji, and it's good she controlled her CE output against Maki.

Kinda like Yuji and Megumi's fits but Gojo's can suck it. They look like something out of a mid Sci-fi movie.

Vs Mahito
  • Todo and Yuji gangs on Mahito
  • Todo lost his left hand
  • CT burnout Mahito lands a BF on Todo
  • Todo distracted Mahito with Fake clap for Yuji's Finishing Blow
Vs Sukuna
  • Todo and Yuji gangs on Sukuna
  • Todo loses his left hand thing
  • CT burnout Sukuna lands a BF on Todo
  • Todo distracted Sukuna with his fake Clap for Angel JL.
Only few differences but almost sequences are same lol

how would ya feel about the Heian Era coming in now? It’ll give more of Sukuna’s mindset and tie back to events currently and explain to us how he lost. Think it’d be a good way to end his defeat off screen and show the flaw in his way of life.

Yeah and who the **** thought he steals the CT? Lol
Its more of they write off whoever he stole the CT from and focus fully on him
Which is kinda fair lol
Who cares about Inumaki who bleeds from telling Hanami to stop when we have Okkotsu that feels no effects from telling Sukuna to stop?

how would ya feel about the Heian Era coming in now? It’ll give more of Sukuna’s mindset and tie back to events currently and explain to us how he lost. Think it’d be a good way to end his defeat off screen and show the flaw in his way of life.
Heian era mini arc like Hidden Inventory is all i want

Back