• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

When Gun realises Gota and Gojo are different people and output can be varied.
fig.gif

Yeah Unless you people think Currently weakened Sukuna>~ Gota ~ Gojo
Aight bro dis ain't fair. ur not allowed to use my gif against me fr.
Not what I said but blue is > Yuta's own punches. And red is >>. And purple is >>>>>>> and now add on that incantation... Sukuna is still screwed over

Aight bro dis ain't fair. ur not allowed to use my gif against me fr.
Not what I said but blue is > Yuta's own punches. And red is >>. And purple is >>>>>>> and now add on that incantation... Sukuna is still screwed over
I mean Yuta's Purple would likely have less output. Even if it scales above his own punches and Yuta's punches didn't do much against Sukuna. He was throwing him around at best.

As we've already seen, when Yuta first tried to use Blue it required both hands and only amounted to a small spark which he held no control over (allowing Sukuna to catch him off guard), and then when he tried it again he completely failed at even manifesting it, Yuta even comments throughout this chapter at how hard the Limitless is to use. Then we see the Hollow Purple, Yuta already apparently needs to use chants and build up to activate it - something Gojo could do without on his first attempt after learning how to utilise RCE - and every time Gojo uses Hollow Purple we see a visual of the two infinities (the white circles) overlapping to symbolise the collision, with Yuta the circles are barely even touching. Given how unlikely it is for Yuta to narratively be the one to beat Sukuna, and how fatal a 100% Hollow Purple is meanwhile he's charging a 120% Hollow Purple, AND the fact Sukuna can't even sustain too much damage without UV landing, I doubt we'd see a successful Hollow Purple from Yuta. Instead I could see it being:

a. It's just a plain dud, maybe some purple CE sparks, but no big blast
b. It's a dud, but Yuta instead fires off two separate orbs of both blue and red which hit Sukuna and deal some substantial damage
c. It's somewhat a dud, a purple blast rushes forth but, even by Yuta's standards, its potency is pathetic

As a Yuta stan tho, this is obviously rough to think about lol. There's other ways Sukuna can survive though which don't rely on Yuta failing at becoming the second Gojo Satoru. These being:

a. Some kind of BV, he sacrifices something big in exchange of concentrating all of his CE to reinforce his body. Something like what Hakari did against Kashimo but on a far larger scale - potentially on the scale of Miwa's BV. Sukuna does have a lot of techniques he could sacrifice, and this would be a good way to weaken him for Yuji to carry the torch.
b. Uraume appears, having killed off Hakari off screen, and does.... something? I don't like this one...
c. Sukuna can't move, but he can still utilise CE, perhaps he activates the 10S. Either utilising rabbits escape to fall into the shadow beneath his feet or summon a massive totality which can mitigate the damage he sustains.
d. Sukuna has STILL been holding back and simply tanks it because he's Sukuna... I dislike this one too.
Or we finally get to see HITEN. Lol

There is also Sukuna has merger option.
I forgot about this option too, and honestly I'd like to see it happen. I think Yuji has to be the one to kill Sukuna, but at the same time I think Yuta's new power boost will be needed if they're to fight the Merger. So Sukuna summoning the merger which destroys the 2 domains, leaving a CT burn out Sukuna left for Yuji and Todo to resume jumping whilst Yuta takes care of the Merger will be cool.

As we've already seen, when Yuta first tried to use Blue it required both hands and only amounted to a small spark which he held no control over (allowing Sukuna to catch him off guard), and then when he tried it again he completely failed at even manifesting it, Yuta even comments throughout this chapter at how hard the Limitless is to use. Then we see the Hollow Purple, Yuta already apparently needs to use chants and build up to activate it - something Gojo could do without on his first attempt after learning how to utilise RCE - and every time Gojo uses Hollow Purple we see a visual of the two infinities (the white circles) overlapping to symbolise the collision, with Yuta the circles are barely even touching. Given how unlikely it is for Yuta to narratively be the one to beat Sukuna, and how fatal a 100% Hollow Purple is meanwhile he's charging a 120% Hollow Purple, AND the fact Sukuna can't even sustain too much damage without UV landing, I doubt we'd see a successful Hollow Purple from Yuta. Instead I could see it being:

a. It's just a plain dud, maybe some purple CE sparks, but no big blast
b. It's a dud, but Yuta instead fires off two separate orbs of both blue and red which hit Sukuna and deal some substantial damage
c. It's somewhat a dud, a purple blast rushes forth but, even by Yuta's standards, its potency is pathetic

As a Yuta stan tho, this is obviously rough to think about lol. There's other ways Sukuna can survive though which don't rely on Yuta failing at becoming the second Gojo Satoru. These being:

a. Some kind of BV, he sacrifices something big in exchange of concentrating all of his CE to reinforce his body. Something like what Hakari did against Kashimo but on a far larger scale - potentially on the scale of Miwa's BV. Sukuna does have a lot of techniques he could sacrifice, and this would be a good way to weaken him for Yuji to carry the torch.
b. Uraume appears, having killed off Hakari off screen, and does.... something? I don't like this one...
c. Sukuna can't move, but he can still utilise CE, perhaps he activates the 10S. Either utilising rabbits escape to fall into the shadow beneath his feet or summon a massive totality which can mitigate the damage he sustains.
d. Sukuna has STILL been holding back and simply tanks it because he's Sukuna... I dislike this one too.
he-messed-it-up-and-heres-why-v0-kcciskfzdkad1.jpeg

I've seen this, though I don't think a promotional poster not made by Gege (the Gojo drawing is something Gege did for Shonen Jump, the rest of the design was made by whoever makes the merchandise) carries much narrative significance.
Those f*ckers lied to me...

(My view remains unchanged. I doubt the circles have any meaning even if this Purple is unsuccessful)

i got kind of a cool question to ask, do you guys ever think the cursed realm will be more explained later on in the manga or nah. in my opinion it would be cool if it was.
No. The people who know it best are dead (Kenjaku) or a baby (Tengen). The curse realm isn't a place to really be understood either, in that no one in series really has such a desire.

No. The people who know it best are dead (Kenjaku) or a baby (Tengen). The curse realm isn't a place to really be understood either, in that no one in series really has such a desire.
you dont think like the narrator could explain it later on for some reason orrrrr

There would just be little point. We've been given drips and drops of things to piece together and impression of the curse realm, but I don't think JJK has much point in trying to explain it to the reader without reemphasizing curse spirits. And that only really comes potentially with the merger, and I have little faith it'll occur

I didn't disagree with u about the binding vows. I merely pointed out the reason why nobody calls the jujutsu tech having multiple failsafe plans asspulls
And that'sthe reason why i was talking about double standard, the fact that everyone call Sukuna using multiples binding vows asspulls.

Maybe because he has barely been suffering any consequences so far lol.
Not everybody is pulling off multiple BV back to back.
G💀/jo is the one that started the binding vows tug war when he pulled his 200% HP out of his ass with a BV that Gege didn't care to explain(Lolo fangirls didn't complain at that time), and then spamed it in the DE battle(once again no complains from Lolo fangirls).
sukuna-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

Last edited:
G💀/jo is the one that started the binding vows tug war when he pulled his 200% HP out of his ass with a BV that Gege didn't care to explain(Lolo fangirls didn't complain at that time), and then spamed it in the DE battle(once again no complains from Lolo fangirls).
sukuna-jujutsu-kaisen.gif
...? You're most likely reading fanfiction. Because Gojo never did a BV for his 200% purple.
Secondly. When did he use binding vows for his DE battle with Sukuna.
So far nothing of sort has been mentioned. The only one consistently mentioned to do so IS Sukuna. Even after the fight it is highlighted multiple times that in his domain battle with gojo he was forced to do BV in order to keep up with gojo.
What BV did gojo even do here? Probably none. The fact that he's the one who taught Yuta barrier skills and hinted to be the one that taught Yuta to also select targets with his barrier skill says a lot.
Then there's the fact that it's mentioned he learned how to make small barrier domains off in his first try, which we see him struggle when he has to expand it and then shrink it to get a feel of it.

You can't even show me one single BV gojo did. MAYBE he did one for the domain battle but the narrator and the spectators in no way imply he did lol. All of it is put on Sukuna doing it.
MF even did a BV before the start of their second domain battle to have a advantage and then another one to take that one out 😭😭

Even if I agree with you that he used it in his domain battle (so basically once), the one where you said he used it for 200% Purple is ridiculous. And false. He doesn't know his incantations in full (For blue, red and purple) nor does he know Utahime was responsible for that reminding percentage given to make it into 200%

gege confirmed gojo ain't coming back

it truly is gojover now

some of my anticipation kinda died and tbh, manga seems a bit boring now....

edit: also the artstyle downgrade is so real, like jesus

Last edited:
You seem to be confuse bro, so go sleep, also, this is my last reply.
You went from Go/jo didn't make a BV to probably not to maybe yes to probably yes 💀
Chapter 234 Sukuna mentione that Gojo's HP that was over 120% was because of some kind of BV(you should use the 6 eyes to read)
9-Vc6gLUM2Vki2K-m.jpg

Also, for you information, Domain's conditions are binding vows 😐

gege confirmed gojo ain't coming back

it truly is gojover now
He never said that.
Idk why people still on that misinformation campaign.
The act of coming back or revival theories are quite literally acknowledging that he's dead but that he'll come back. All Gege said is that he was dead as if he hasn't told us this million times.

Better TL.
You seem to be confuse bro, so go sleep, also, this is my last reply.
You went from Go/jo didn't make a BV to probably not to maybe yes to probably yes 💀
Like where. Where I'm telling you that you're definitely wrong but I'll entertain your headcanon for the sake of it?
Basically only once? 😂

Chapter 234 Sukuna mentione that Gojo's HP that was over 120% was because of some kind of BV(you should use the 6 eyes to read)
Ur telling me to read but ur not even on the level of basic reading comprehension.
Sukuna mentioning that means nothing. This is Sukuna without any awareness of what went on there. He does not know Utahime was there. Gakuganji. Ijichi. Etc.
Utahime got her CT boosted by 120%. Which made it work at 120% effectiveness. Then she used that to boost gojo's Purple by some percentage. Next comes gojo's incantations. That's quite literally it. 😂 No binding vow involved.
Please come up with better non garbage arguments. Cuz you're blatantly ignoring the overall context of the story.

Also, for you information, Domain's conditions are binding vows 😐
Good for you. Go Prove that he needed BV for improving his barrier skills to accomplish what he did or concede.

Nobara has been dead for years, she has not been in the manga since then, and was only mentioned a few times, and some people still thought she was alive because Megumi didn’t want to answer a question despite being OBVIOUS that she was dead.

Glad Gege confirmed this.

Back