• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Inumaki caught Sukuna lacking and Yuta loaded the Purple in the clip. Now it's ended on this cliffhanger

This boutta be some bullshit next chapter lmao
image0.jpg

Type Shi Chat.

Sukuna is smart for this. The only one so far in the series to not be scared of the risks of a binding vow. As long as he doesn't break the vow set (temp or perm) he is all good.

Anyways I would have just done a "Boost my stats by 1 million times in exchange for no Cursed Technique for a year"
Don't think that exchange is a good 1:1 there tbh.
So it may not work ig. Dunno.

Sukuna is smart for this. The only one so far in the series to not be scared of the risks of a binding vow. As long as he doesn't break the vow set (temp or perm) he is all good.

Anyways I would have just done a "Boost my stats by 1 million times in exchange for no Cursed Technique for a year"
By the end shit's gonna look like Dr. Facilier's death.

I feel like Miwa is a pretty good example of why that actually doesn't work

I mean Miwa put all of her potential into that and that wasn't enough to deal with Kenjaku. If you could truly just give anything up for near infinite power than she would've had better results. Nanami's binding vow is also another good example, where he only gets access to CE that he was holding back and increased output from holding all of that back.

Sukuna's binding vows seem to only work so well because he's someone with a lot to give in exchange for a lot more.

By the way. Those flashbacks

seems to be before Yuta left off to Africa. Because Maki still has her og hair and no burn scars.
And Kusakabe seems to be > Yuta in CE control lol.
Either that or his CE control isn't that refined enough to handle that much CE reserves he has, which makes his CE control look sloppy when trying to control that to where even Kusakabe can teach him on how to get good in Ce control. Though this seems like a stretch of an argument so idk.

Yuta might just fail to fire off the purple since it requires the sixeyes and yuta struggled to use them effectively in this chapter

Last edited:
Chat. Please completely remove blud's cooking privilege for 20 years.
Yuta is either gonna fail to use Hollow Purple or Sukuna is gonna use Fire Arrow, because otherwise I have no ideia of how Sukuna is gonna survive

"Oh, he is gonna use a binding vow", yeah, but for what excatly? He can't just buff himself to tank Hollow Purple that easy (Otherwise Ima become a JJK hater)

Or Sukuna shows that his technique does have more than two powers other than Slash and Fire

Yeah but Yuta is not Gojo + we've seen sukuna tank purple multiple times
He never tanked Purple.
All the time it was either from quite afar or in a form of nuke where he still wasn't close to it.
Sukuna thinks a 100% HP from a gojo who is relative to him (Chapter 234), with a brain damage specifically centered on his CT part of the brain (meaning his nerf is more higher than on his CT than Sukuna's own overall nerf) IN a close range as they are, is fatal to him. Fatal in the form of death.
Not like where Sukuna got away with just two blown arms as Sukuna himself said in chapter 234. Not like where Sukuna got away with just one arm crippled, one eye not usable and just non fatal injuries on his body in the form of potential death. (end of Chapter 235)
Mf never really suffered a actual fatal injury.
The word fatal used in ch234: He says 致命傷 chimeishou which means fatal injury or fatal wound together, basically “fatal leading to death”. The kanji phrase has 3 kanji in it when it’s broken down, it’s chi which means causing or to cause, mei which means life/fate, and shou which means injury. Put together it’s just fatal wound something causing death

All of these purple he took was after they got drastically weakened. (Covering distance weakens it) But still gave serious injuries. No tanking done.

Now what we have here is a close range 175% HP. Far closer than Sukuna's own estimate of close range and a buffed up HP.

By the way. Some translation is out.

He never tanked Purple.
All the time it was either from quite afar or in a form of nuke where he still wasn't close to it.
Sukuna thinks a 100% HP from a gojo who is relative to him (Chapter 234), with a brain damage specifically centered on his CT part of the brain (meaning his nerf is more higher than on his CT than Sukuna's own overall nerf) IN a close range as they are, is fatal to him. Fatal in the form of death.
Not like where Sukuna got away with just two blown arms as Sukuna himself said in chapter 234. Not like where Sukuna got away with just one arm crippled, one eye not usable and just non fatal injuries on his body in the form of potential death. (end of Chapter 235)
Mf never really suffered a actual fatal injury.
The word fatal used in ch234: He says 致命傷 chimeishou which means fatal injury or fatal wound together, basically “fatal leading to death”. The kanji phrase has 3 kanji in it when it’s broken down, it’s chi which means causing or to cause, mei which means life/fate, and shou which means injury. Put together it’s just fatal wound something causing death

All of these purple he took was after they got drastically weakened. (Covering distance weakens it) But still gave serious injuries. No tanking done.

Now what we have here is a close range 175% HP. Far closer than Sukuna's own estimate of close range and a buffed up HP.

By the way. Some translation is out.

Alternate translation.

Yes he did. Twice 💀
There's nothing implying he tanked it 😭 you've got the wildest definition of tanked bro
main-qimg-a3338e1ff61e05703bbe82a32b905384

images

W tanking bro

Thats just not true. He was pretty close to Gojo
When it comes to nukes that don't matter lol. Purple was 10-20m away.
You know how weak that shit gets the further it goes?

(Check the imgur. There's three other images showing some image of how nukes work at different levels of distances in power)
And this was while Sukuna and Mahoraga continued falling.
He didn't tank shit here. They continued falling. And he still got wrecked badly by said Nuke despite the distance.
As far as I understand, between the epicenter of the blast and tens of meters away from it there is a huge gap in power. Several times weaker or hundreds of times? Idk. But the obvious still is that it massively gets weaker the further it travels. It wasn't concentrated into a wave or one direction like Purple usually is fired as.

Back