• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

How much Sukuna fingers is current Yuji's power likely at, and why?
Current Yuji, probably 13 potentially 16. Sukuna's cursed energy toughened Yuji up with every acquired finger, and since Sukuna left a noticeable stain upon him I imagine Yuji didn't get weaker once Sukuna left his body. Or if he did, he didn't get too much weaker. However, I would argue that Yuji is only around ten or eleven fingers. The training and the potential of the blackflashes stacking in how much they bring out of Yuji, I think pushes him up to a point he might be on the level that Sukuna was when he left his body but that's real iffy.

Not to mention, I think Yuji still struggles with his output so while his CE amount might be good and his efficiency high (at least going off the fact he's been the longest lasting of Sukuna's jumping party and has constantly been using RCT) he's not able to output on that level that pushes him close to a stronger Sukuna. At least not yet.

Certainly not 16, as it stands. The last point Sukuna could have conceivably been at the level he was at during the Culling Game is 250, and we can infer from the fact that Cleave is no longer a fatal attack when used on the head for the likes of Yuta that he wasn't at that level anymore from 251 and onward. Moreover, he gets hit with even more attacks that spell misfortune for his strength. Despite all that, however, he is still stronger than an awakened Yuji, who had landed Black Flash eight times

So 10 fingers sounds just about right for Yuji

To be fair, people use finger scaling not really often. Seems like there's an unspoken acknowledgement that using the fingers as a unit for powerscaling is kinda wack. So I don't find it a problem

Funny thing it's not like they would get any scaling because of that. We literally has no scalings for Sukuna fingers.
Eh, if we really felt like it we could cap the verse at like the mid end of 8-A just multiplying the finger bearers by like 20.

ya'll please tell me how it's only been a day since leaks and I've already had 4 different people argue with me on "Sukuna must've been holding back massively on Gojo where he's slamming him even in this state, Yuji and Todo surpassed him!!!"
Lmfao?? 💀

So question. Let's say Megumi suddenly dies for no reason and Sukuna still needs another vessel to jump onto other then Yuji. Is there any other character suitable for Sukuna that he could take over fully other then Megumi?

Uruame is probably Sukuna's best bet at the moment. Because she is an incarnated sorcerer, the body she took over is built to be inhabited by a curse spirit. But otherwise, no one else comes to mind that's nearby.

So question. Let's say Megumi suddenly dies for no reason and Sukuna still needs another vessel to jump onto other then Yuji. Is there any other character suitable for Sukuna that he could take over fully other then Megumi?
Nobara.

Yuta's original body still has one of his fingers inside, although I'm iffy. We know Sukuna can keep a vessel alive even after it dies - Yuji - although the wound there was something healable with RCT and so a missing brain might just be a different story entirely. The Gojo fight implies Sukuna doesn't just exist as a disembodied spirit inside a vessel but actually becomes the body, hence why his CT is effected by brain damage, so he should die. If Yuta therefore isn't an option, maybe he returns back to Yuji just to live even if it means defeat?

Yuta's original body still has one of his fingers inside, although I'm iffy. We know Sukuna can keep a vessel alive even after it dies - Yuji - although the wound there was something healable with RCT and so a missing brain might just be a different story entirely. The Gojo fight implies Sukuna doesn't just exist as a disembodied spirit inside a vessel but actually becomes the body, hence why his CT is effected by brain damage, so he should die. If Yuta therefore isn't an option, maybe he returns back to Yuji just to live even if it means defeat?
Rika probably ate that finger, not Yuta.

I just read the chapter just now, I was a bit late.

Even though I have a Yuta agenda, I expected him to not perform as good as Satoru in Satoru's body given he body hopped and with no time to adjust has to fight.

Even if you have memories, that doesn't mean you can adjust. I have memories of myself being able to perform backflips but now I can't do it, it's been a solid 8 years the last time I did that. Yuta's situation is worse since he can consciously tell Satoru's memories aren't his.

Yuta will adjust as the fight progresses and get better, as the other outcome is him fumbling and dying in vain.

Miguel might be top 5 in the verse and the only reason Sukuna survived that encounter is due to Miguel being a coward

We know that Sukuna in 250 observed that he needed to use Cleave to leave a fatal wound on Yuta and Yuji, like with Ryu, noting that they were approximately as durable as him. If we consider his observation, then at that point he should have been somewhere around the level he was at during the Culling Game.
If you're saying that Yuji should be equal to Ryu, how is Ryu around 10 fingers?

If you're saying that Yuji should be equal to Ryu, how is Ryu around 10 fingers?
I said that Sukuna was implicitly around the strength level of 16 fingers at the time I mentioned, and has gradually become several degrees weakened, and that Yuji being considered around the 10 finger threshold, given he can damage the current Sukuna, doesn't seem off

Back