• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Maintaining the agenda that weakened Sukuna can harm full power Gojo?
Hear me out, Weakened Sukuna was getting hurt by Awakened Yuji, yet he can go on and fight Yujo so Full Power Sukuna = Gojo >= Weakened Sukuna >= Awakened Yuji, meaning awakened Yuji has honored one level stats SO YES I AM MAINTAINING MY AGENDAS

BOTH OF THEM

WUJI HIMTADORI TOP 3 IN THE VERSE BABY

Hear me out, Weakened Sukuna was getting hurt by Awakened Yuji, yet he can go on and fight Yujo so Full Power Sukuna = Gojo >= Weakened Sukuna >= Awakened Yuji, meaning awakened Yuji has honored one level stats SO YES I AM MAINTAINING MY AGENDAS

BOTH OF THEM

WUJI HIMTADORI TOP 3 IN THE VERSE BABY
Stopped at “hear me out” sorry

Stopped at “hear me out” sorry
Aight
yuta-understood-gojo-best-no-yuji-understood-gojo-best-no-v0-lbnwgnzxpz2d1.jpeg

The chapter was very short but here are my opinions:

The argument for Yuta achieving Gojo's level of skill and efficiency with CE, and therefore reaching his level or surpassing him, was contingent on the idea that the memories and experience are embedded into the body. This was never portrayed as an instantaneous thing within JJK, Yuji experiences Sukuna's CE control in his own body numerous times and still needed further soul swap training to access it (and even then the soul swap training took nearly a month to get them where they are now). The chapter has outright confirmed this for us. Yuta only knows how to perform Gojo's basketball domain through previous training with him (which if Gojo knew how to do it going into the fight it opens up a lot of questions, like why didn't he start off with that and why was Yuta so surprised seeing it), and when he attempts to use blue it requires two hands and barely manifests, with the speed at which it dragged Sukuna to him catching Yuta off guard. He frankly has no experience with that technique. Further, he wasn't even aware of Sukuna using DA within a DE proving he doesn't have instant access to Gojo's memories, mental notes, etc. Further, Yuta's reinforcement clearly isn't on the level of Gojo's. In the Gojo vs Sukuna battle, their domains were evenly matched because Gojo held the edge in CE refinement whilst Sukuna the edge in CE reserves (both things which go into determining the stability of a domain), and yet Sukuna and Yuta have equal reserves and Yuta is still barely stalemating his domain. So the Yuta = Gojo arguments can be put to rest now, it's exactly as Gojo told us in ch261; at birth Yuta was more blessed than even Gojo and yet Yuta fell behind due to sloppiness - Yuta can't utilise CE like Gojo can no matter the advantages.

However, there's hope here. Yuta will likely improve as the fight goes on as he grows more experienced with the limitless and Gojo's body, and further Sukuna didn't dominate as badly as everyone wants to think. Sukuna caught Yuta off guard and landed two punches whilst grappling him and Yuta managed to get out of the grapple and create distance, Sukuna definitely has the advantage here but it's not a stomp. Yuta will improve and will deliver Sukuna gift-wrapped to Yuji to finish off.

Just got told Kusakabe is stronger than Nanami. I don't know why this arc has created so much discrepancy in everyone's views on the characters.

we really gonna equate pre-Shibuya Kusakabe to Shinjuku Kusakabe who's stated to have improved his CE reinforcement and has vastly superior feats of damaging Sukuna?
Yeah? Kusakabe improved reinforcement not output, and the Sukuna thing is against a Sukuna who is uninterested in Kusakabe, making his ce levels drop more. Forget the fact Kusakabe has zero feats without his simple domain in this arc.

Reinforcement is related to output, as seen by Sukuna's reference to Ryu when cutting up yuji and yuta
we really gonna equate pre-Shibuya Kusakabe to Shinjuku Kusakabe who's stated to have improved his CE reinforcement and has vastly superior feats of damaging Sukuna?
While it's defintely true that Shinjuku Kusakabe should be tougher and stronger than his Shibuya self, since Nanami is also quoted in this interview it would have to take place before his death. So Nanami probably considered Shibuya Kusakabe above himself.

While it's defintely true that Shinjuku Kusakabe should be tougher and stronger than his Shibuya self, since Nanami is also quoted in this interview it would have to take place before his death. So Nanami probably considered Shibuya Kusakabe above himself.
Yeah, but Mei Mei's comment suggests it's not in terms of strength

Though of course Shinjuku Kusakabe has feats that probably puts him above them

Probably the fact that output has been used as an umbrella term way too many times
When has output be used to talk about reinforcement? The Ryu vs Yuta fight was pretty clear reinforcement and output were different.

I still think current Kusakabe > Nanami in power tbh
What feats does he have without simple domain?

That is Yuta talking about Ryu's output being instantaneous and Ryu talking about Yuta's reinforcement being good?

I think output would be considered the additional bit of CE that flows into a punch, while reinforcment is the cursed energy that is constantly flowing through a sorcerer's body
5NF8zVQ.png
Yep. Reinforcement can be these three things and output is one of them, output isn't necessarily related to reinforcement, as this scan says.

I always though Gojo saying Yuta has poor ce control meant his output was poor since we see his reinforcement is always high to everyone, even to strong hitters like Yuji and Ryu

Back