• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Is anyone interested in doing Hakari and Kashimo's stats for my revision

I'm very biased against them and I don't want to do it myself because of that
I can do it. Though also, they're pretty easy in terms of AP scaling I would think

I can do it. Though also, they're pretty easy in terms of AP scaling I would think
It’s basically the comment above really, I don’t really know what they can scale off. They were both newly introduced characters to the series when they fought and had no feats whatsoever, and Hakari remained featless and Kashimo died.

It’s basically the comment above really, I don’t really know what they can scale off. They were both newly introduced characters to the series when they fought and had no feats whatsoever, and Hakari remained featless and Kashimo died.
Are we giving Hakari a Shinjuku Key? Cause if not you can just scale him to Yuta and Maki by him being considered a "heavy hitter" of Jujutsu High

I mean statements put Hakari relative to Yuta (Yuta, Todo, and Hakari). Hakari is able to damage Post-Shibuya Yuji without Jackpot, and even take a hit without issue. Hakari with Jackpot can contend with and damage the likes of Uruame (whose got scaling to the likes of Choso).

And Kashimo gets to scale above base hakari to his Jackpot counterpart. Not that hard

Are we giving Hakari a Shinjuku Key? Cause if not you can just scale him to Yuta and Maki by him being considered a "heavy hitter" of Jujutsu High
As of now, no.
I mean statements put Hakari relative to Yuta (Yuta, Todo, and Hakari). Hakari is able to damage Post-Shibuya Yuji without Jackpot, and even take a hit without issue. Hakari with Jackpot can contend with and damage the likes of Uruame (whose got scaling to the likes of Choso).

And Kashimo gets to scale above base hakari to his Jackpot counterpart. Not that hard
One of these statements were debunked in the same panel though, and the other came from the same source, so I don't really know. Yuta's feats in general are just much better than Hakari's. I have to reread the Yuji part because I'm pretty sure he wasn't fighting back. Fighting Uraume is fine but she barely has any physical feat from what I remember.

If we're gonna scale him to Yuji, which I don't really oppose to (but want to make sure it's reliable), then fine. That's what I have for this specific version of Yuji:
Attack Potency: TBD (Was strengthened by Kenjaku in preparation for the culling games[50]. Along with his unreal physical strength, Itadori mastered a fluid control over his cursed energy, impressing Choso and one-shotting a low level Curse effortlessly[51]. Capable of physically matching Yuta[52], who was surging with cursed energy[53], even when holding back in their battle[54], although Yuta was also holding back on killing him, due to Gojo's request. Slammed Haba through several floors[55]), TBD with Black Flash
There are also 2 statement which puts his sts on Kenjaku level (Not saying he beats Kenny though. Just sts).
Where

Hakari vs Uraume to end.
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.png

Uraume vs Hakari is gonna last for two pages next chapter with Hakari mocking Uraume about Yuta(Gojo)'s return and she is gonna start wanking Sukuna saying how mid everyone is next to him

Hot take:
JJK became better after it stopped being about Megumi, Yuji, and Nobara and became about Yuji and the other sorcerers dealing with whatever the **** is happening instead of Yuji and Nobara acting dumb asf for bad comedy purposes
I disagree, it takes away from a more interesting story I think. It would've been a lot more fulfilling seeing them turn into proper grade 1s and then bringing that into what the story has become. Gege just abandons Megumi's hinted growth to come, drops Nobara's cursed tech that targets the soul, something only Yuji and Sukuna could do, and instead dove into Shibuya.

Last edited:
That form of JJK died when Yuji died. As much as people complain about it, the main reason we don't get that exploration like that is because JJK was nearly axed when it was trying to do stuff like that with the intro arc. The idea of more arcs might've been in Gege's head at one point, but as seen with how Shibuya and Post Shibuya took a toll on his health, and how early the manga nearly died, the ability to have a longer story like that just isn't going to work for him.

One of these statements were debunked in the same panel though, and the other came from the same source, so I don't really know. Yuta's feats in general are just much better than Hakari's.
Well, Ryu also has better stats than Yuta, but look at what happened. Yuta does have better feats. Also, saying Maki's words are more trustworthy than Gojo's is just wrong, who constantly puts Hakari around Yuta's level, and Yuta states Hakari is stronger than him when he is on a roll (i.e., Jackpot). (Raws doesn't states worked up instead of states roll so Yuta was specific about his statement) This is not something to do with being generous. If he were being generous, he wouldn't need to specify when Hakari is stronger than him. You think being stronger means winning, which is why you are not taking Yuta's statement seriously, but look at the point of Ryu vs. Yuta's fight. Being stronger doesn't mean they win. Maki has zero credibility here because she hates Hakari. That's also a factor to consider. Not to mention it's unlikely she knows about Jackpot. Nor she witnessed him going at someone seriously. (We shouldn't take some haters words seriously).

You can also write it down as Maki was talking about Yuta wins against Hakari while Yuta was talking about pure strength.(though I personally don't think this)
Kenny's heavy hitters statement (Kenny only chances to freely move around means they are threat to him though)and Yuta states that until Yuta and Hakari are there, Kenny can't complete the merger because both of them are Culling Game players, there was Angel. still yuta consider only him and Hakari. and he needs to deal with them (context). Despite Higuruma and Yuji also being there, this puts Hakari above Culling Game Yuji, who fought alongside Sukuna. Yuji and Higuruma are also Culling Game players, but Yuta never suggested that Kenny would have any problems with them.

You can also use the fact Gojo always kinda implies both of them being relative on several occasions by bringing them up despite Hakari quit jujutsu high. He is considered to be the only guy alongside Yuta having potential to reach his heights despite Yuki was also there as a SG.

Back