• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Welp I'll be waiting for that mostly cause I'm too lazy to do it myself
It did not register you were right in front of me. You know what happens now.
AIdro_mnLQQnumtLmQgMDXZ_EwVIp3L0tbhyto08Pib7Y6laMx0=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Speaking of which, does anyone know of any reliable hosts of raw Jujutsu Kaisen scans? It was a bitch to just look for the one above
I already have all the volume scans installed. (meaning they're the latest, if Gege ever did any editing on statements) But there's also this site called https://***********.to/read/jujutsu-kaisen-168/ja/chapter-51
"***********.to"
It has the raw jap scans HQ. If the link doesn't work then I can send it through imgur where vsbw doesn't censor it.

Motherf*cker you ninja'd my first ever, scan-supported "uhm the Japanese raws actually say ☝️🤓"
I've actually looked deep into this scan and the Kenjaku one several times before bro. Knowledge gap neg diff gg.

I honestly think there might be a retcon for his teleportation, that or people were just misunderstanding it in verse (not the first time characters in canon misunderstand others or techniques tbh. U have Kenjaku not expecting gojo to be alive from him putting him deep into that trench with other various traps after he gets released, aka he underestimated gojo)
The T-San convo with Gege with how they talk about sterographic projection, was after the kenny statement about blue btw.

Reminder
If yall wanna find raw volume scans, go to nyaa . Si (remove the space between the dot and letters. I wrote it that way so that vsbw doesn't censor it). It has vol 0, to all the way to vol 26.
There is also a site that has all the raw jap scans of jjk too, up to latest released chapter.
*********** [.] [To] (same thing with the dot stuff)

Reminder
If yall wanna find raw volume scans, go to nyaa . Si (remove the space between the dot and letters. I wrote it that way so that vsbw doesn't censor it). It has vol 0, to all the way to vol 26.
There is also a site that has all the raw jap scans of jjk too, up to latest released chapter.
*********** [.] [To] (same thing with the dot stuff)
Nvm didn't work. Imgur should work in showing the link (check description of this imgur)

Duh. My point is that we don't know if Sukuna's additional empowering words and hand seals apply to his domain. We don't know if that even applies to domains at all. You know he would've especially abused the SHIT out of the former with his incomplete domain
true but he also didn't use incantations when it would've been useful during their fights so ya. (makes me think gege just forgot to be honest)
We're talking true form. He doesn't have the Ten Shadows technique
true still taking away the tool is not a simple task especially in the middle of domain expansion, I mean really will gojo be thinking about trying to take the tool away from sukuna while he is getting both slashed and blasted to kindom come by a thunderbolt the size of a building constantly or will he much like in the original fight try to hit the legs?
Again, that probably has a long enough charge time to be that large. And I doubt Gojo would just let him charge that up if he knows he can't get out of it given his burnt out technique and him sensing the spark of a high-output attack. There's also the possibility that the blast expansion speed is subpar to MHS Gojo and Sukuna
dude we literally see that sukuna can use 2 out of 4 arms to unleash that thing when ever, the only time there has been a "charge" period is when sukuna was playing around with jogo, when maho was regenerating and it was almost finished sukuna pulled that thing out before the regen fully finished (and that takes seconds from what we've seen) and blasted maho into kindom come with a fire arrow that was about 10 million times more powerful than the one he smacked jogo with and even now before yuji could figure out whats happening when the duct tape and glue shrine finished slashing and he already had the fire arrow out and ready to fire.

That things charge up time is rather low all things considered.
Also if Sukuna can tank that shit then Gojo probably can too
my good man its made out of sukuna's CE course he can tank that shit, kinda like how gojo can tank a 100% purple blowing up over his own head.

I mean they probably don’t know what technique Ui Ui has, given Mei Mei’s secrecy shit.
Follow up, did anyone in Jujutsu society have any knowledge of Ui Ui prior to Shibuya? If they did, would they include a child (don't know his actual age but he's like around 10) in any official rankings/involvement? The higher ups seem pretty chill w/teenage soldiers, but I'd hope they'd draw the line at elementary students

Feel like those aren't attributed to speed though. Megumi's portal creation more than teleportation.
but the argument of "it's just getting from point A to point B, not actual speed" would still apply to Ui Ui, Todo, and portal creation

Follow up, did anyone in Jujutsu society have any knowledge of Ui Ui prior to Shibuya? If they did, would they include a child (don't know his actual age but he's like around 10) in any official rankings/involvement? The higher ups seem pretty chill w/teenage soldiers, but I'd hope they'd draw the line at elementary students
I think the fact that Mei Mei is still a Sorcerer and not treated as a curse user even though she employs her clearly underage younger-brother to assist in slaying cursed spirits should answer that question for you.

1. Ui Ui is not employed as a jujutsu sorcerer.
  2. Ui Ui only uses his jujutsu when Mei Mei allows it.
If they couldn't record actively employed Special Grade jujutsu sorcerer Yuki Tsukumo's Cursed Technique, they likely don't have any records on Ui Ui.
Yuki's CT was recorded when she was at jujutsu high, hence why she was given the title special grade, but those records were mysteriously lost as she abandoned jujutsu society. Given Kenjaku had records of Ui Ui's CT, Mei Mei frequently brought him on missions, Choso knew what it was before Ui Ui explained it, and it's never mentioned to be some secret, I doubt it was a huge mystery inverse.

BTW what was the binding vow prohibiting the teaching of simple domain outside the new shadow school? Do we know?

I think the fact that Mei Mei is still a Sorcerer and not treated as a curse user even though she employs her clearly underage younger-brother to assist in slaying cursed spirits should answer that question for you.
Yeah, you're probably right. Never hurts to have some hope though!

true but he also didn't use incantations when it would've been useful during their fights so ya. (makes me think gege just forgot to be honest)
You most likely can't use it for your domains at all, since it is pretty much the peak of the peak of jujutsu in your arsenal. Can we get much higher than that? Nah. Only if your base level jujutsu fundamentals increases can you get much higher (ignore the reference)

As for during the fight, there isn't much there is it. He's mainly hiding and using Shikigami CT as attacks, don't think he can further empower that.

true still taking away the tool is not a simple task especially in the middle of domain expansion, I mean really will gojo be thinking about trying to take the tool away from sukuna while he is getting both slashed and blasted to kindom come by a thunderbolt the size of a building constantly or will he much like in the original fight try to hit the legs?
15F Nue got better lightning than that tool bro. That one looked mid I can't lie.

Also in the middle of DE - He can't use the tool when he has to use DA. DA will negate his CT tool.

dude we literally see that sukuna can use 2 out of 4 arms to unleash that thing when ever, the only time there has been a "charge" period is when sukuna was playing around with jogo, when maho was regenerating and it was almost finished sukuna pulled that thing out before the regen fully finished (and that takes seconds from what we've seen) and blasted maho into kindom come with a fire arrow that was about 10 million times more powerful than the one he smacked jogo with and even now before yuji could figure out whats happening when the duct tape and glue shrine finished slashing and he already had the fire arrow out and ready to fire.
It does have a long charge time though if you wanna make it powerful. The other ones you mentioned are literal fodders to him in his level of movement speed and action (Jogo and Mahoraga, who he was explicitly playing around with). Yuji was preoccupied tho.
But again if he wanna make it lethal he gotta charge it up against Gojo. Notwithstanding the fact that it has high CE spark so gojo would sense it anyways.

He literally has to go: "CE Spark" -> "Open" -> "Shape the fire into arrow" -> "Fire it". Additional step would be to charge it up to his level which takes more time than against fodders.

Gojo is the same with his DE. Mfs sensed that shit in Shibuya before he even said it and manifested it

Looks like you beat me to it while I was busy

Anyways, I'd say that the charge-up period instance against Mahoraga was longer than we're shown and that Gege didn't wanna use more panels, especially given that the anime—a secondary source—displays a charge-up period. That and the fact that attacks of that magnitude typically require some kind of charge time. And Sukuna certainly abuse it more if he didn't need a charge-up period to make it huge, especially once he sees that team Jujutsu Tech was still going strong and had backup during Chapter 255

Even ignoring the fight against Gojo, you'd think Sukuna would've recently started to abuse it more if the charge time weren't as much as I'm saying (which is not that much, just that it's noticeable enough that he has to be precise about when he uses it)

Even ignoring the fight against Gojo, you'd think Sukuna would've recently started to abuse it more if the charge time weren't as much as I'm saying (which is not that much, just that it's noticeable enough that he has to be precise about when he uses it)
Its likely something else than a charge time issue. He could, also just hold back like he usually likes to do, or it requires RCT use which he's been lacking and having to use constantly.

Its likely something else than a charge time issue. He could, also just hold back like he usually likes to do, or it requires RCT use which he's been lacking and having to use constantly.
Lacking, and the manga left off on him using the fire arrow, so clearly not that. He's also pairing it with an incomplete DE that utilizes Binding Vows in his desperation, rather than, y'know, using it on its own

Most importantly, consider the narrative implications of his biggest, most f*ck-off attack being that easy for him, and him not using it even when it's the eleventh hour

Back