• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UU - Early Series AP Upgrade, Page Updates (Part 1)

Will Update with proper description when calc gets accepted. Here is the calc. for right now I'm waiting for it to be accepted.
Here is the sandbox for what's being updated, I'm slow so not everyone is there yet.

Last edited:
My issue with the kinetic energy of that calc is that the mass of the Nyoi-Kinko staff isn't constant throughout that timeframe as it is constantly extending over the course of that 21 seconds, rather than it being a 2692218.9832 meter long staff moving 2692218.9832 meters in 21 seconds which is how the K.E. calc treats it.

My issue with the kinetic energy of that calc is that the mass of the Nyoi-Kinko staff isn't constant throughout that timeframe as it is constantly extending over the course of that 21 seconds, rather than it being a 2692218.9832 meter long staff moving 2692218.9832 meters in 21 seconds which is how the K.E. calc treats it.
I see. I think a remedy would be to do it by the size it increases in one second then.

Speed: 128201m/s
Distance: 128201m
Volume: 14016943126.40cm3
Density: 7800kg/m3 (Iron)
Mass: 109332.15638592kg
KE: 8.9846413139718E+14

How is that? I'd have to change this crt but now earlier in the series would h7c

DY0tQ5l.png
excuse the shitty drawing, but this is basically how i understood it, just replace variables with appropriate values
because the staff's extending linearly (not accelerating), its CoM also moves linearly, meaning its speed is always the same in the KE (that being half the speed of the full extension since the CoM should be in the middle for uniform distribution of weight)

the only thing that's changing over time is the mass of the staff (which, here, is also increasing linearly with its length due to it not getting any thicker), like you mentioned - would it be worth just averaging its maximum mass and minimum mass and substituting that into the formula?

Last edited:
Would the one second method I did above not be adequate?
you'd have to cut the speed in half since you're looking at how fast the CoM moves (and like i showed in my shitty sketch above, it's moving 1/2 as fast due to being in the middle)

you'd also need to average the mass between its fully extended ~2,700km state and also when it's contracted, i think.

you'd have to cut the speed in half since you're looking at how fast the CoM moves (and like i showed in my shitty sketch above, it's moving 1/2 as fast due to being in the middle)
So

128201/2 = 64100.5/2 = 32050.25m/s

you'd also need to average the mass between its fully extended ~2,700km state and also when it's contracted, i think.
There isn't a standard contracted size, but before it was extended this was the size. Could I use this panel to measure it?

I have a calc for Shen's crater in loop 101 that's Mountain Level, I put it on paper, might make a blog one of these days if y'all are interested in seeing it.

And, uuh, are we not gonna talk about this one statement for the master rules that places them above Uma Galaxy?

I don't think that's a significant statement tbh. We haven't seen UMA Galaxy in a fight.
I'm pretty sure that creating the galaxy (arguably every celestial body in the universe) with your own body should count as some sort of feat. I'd guess it'd be at least 1 or 2 tiers above City level

Also not gonna mention Andy being able to throw a high five at Tops while he's running at light speed? Or Top himself being able to think, maneuver and throw an attack while running at light speed? Or Andy dodging the UFO's lasers back in like, chapter 7?

Its just way too inconsistent with the verse's showings, and Galaxy himself isn't Galaxy level.
How is the dude who created the galaxy on-screen, the literal embodiment of the concept of "galaxy" not galaxy level? I agree that we could debate its consistency for days, but I think it's pretty ridiculous to say that Uma Galaxy isn't at least Galaxy level

How is the dude who created the galaxy on-screen, the literal embodiment of the concept of "galaxy" not galaxy level? I agree that we could debate its consistency for days, but I think it's pretty ridiculous to say that Uma Galaxy isn't at least Galaxy level
Because he creates it through expanding it across the dimension, and because the verse has no energy system to apply that feat back to attack potency.

Because he creates it through expanding it across the dimension, and because the verse has no energy system to apply that feat back to attack potency.
The galaxy comes out of his body with an explosion after a conscious effort that requires strain (even if he just "expanded it", he still did it consciously and at FTL speeds, so according to the Wiki's rules, it would just classify as galaxy level), he IS the galaxy and if he were to die the galaxy would cease to exist. Sounds super clear cut to me
This is about ap, not speed.
Juuust throwing it out there

So... no actual combat AP for UMA Galaxy then. Nothing useable in a fight or something we can scale anyone else off.
so being the galaxy doesn't make you galaxy level? creation feats now don't count for AP? Being stronger than a dude who is the galaxy doesn't make you galaxy level?
Galaxy is a master rule
Which is what makes the "the first ten are the most powerful" statement noteworthy
It would be clear cut if there was more to support such a tier jump for the rest of the cast.
I mean, that has nothing to do with the feat and everything to do with the "consistency" part, which I agree is less clear cut. Me, I personally don't think anyone outside of Andy physically scales to the master rules as of now, so there's no issue on my end, and even if the cast did scale to them, what's the contradiction?

I mean, that has nothing to do with the feat and everything to do with the "consistency" part, which I agree is less clear cut. Me, I personally don't think anyone outside of Andy physically scales to the master rules as of now, so there's no issue on my end, and even if the cast did scale to them, what's the contradiction?
Sorry but idk if you read the recent chapters but Top just killed Beast with a kick, just about everyone was able to harm Sick, and Soul's made it clear the Master Rules are going to lose to the Negators if they don't stop them from learning soul manipulation. Also Juiz was stomping them left and right.

Sorry but idk if you read the recent chapters but Top just killed Beast with a kick
That was Fuko's unluck, not Top and Unluck is both pretty much the strongest thing in the verse and could be argued to somewhat bypass durability.
just about everyone was able to harm Sick
Yeah no, durability doesn't work like that for characters with regeneration in UU, otherwise we'd have Isshin be way stronger than ******* VICTOR because she completely fragged his body with one attack, or let's nerf Victor to below gun level because he gets pierced by bullets. Characters with regen get wounded by stuff that's realistically way weaker than their actual durability.
Soul's made it clear the Master Rules are going to lose to the Negators if they don't stop them from learning soul manipulation
I mean yeah, he's saying that the cast needs an amp from probably the single highest level concept in the verse to be able to beat them. Sounds like a tier jump to me if I've ever seen one
Also Juiz was stomping them left and right.
Unjustice literally has the power to make peeople kill themselves lol, also it's expressly stated that Unjustice "suppresses" the master rules, You also gotta consider the fact that the master rules may not even have fought conventionally, such as language coming up with a linguistic game etc. Juiz can't reasonably be scaled to the master rules physically until we learn more about the fights

Yeah no, durability doesn't work like that for characters with regeneration in UU, otherwise we'd have Isshin be way stronger than ******* VICTOR because she completely fragged his body with one attack, or let's nerf Victor to below gun level because he gets pierced by bullets. Characters with regen get wounded by stuff that's realistically way weaker than their actual durability.
Wdym durability doesn't work like that for characters with regeneration? Isshin is using artifacts or weapons made with black metal and imbued with unbreakable, no duh she could harm Victor. Billy's guns are just that strong, they are also likely artifacts. There is no special thing happening with people with regen, the ones harming them just scale.

That was Fuko's unluck, not Top and Unluck is both pretty much the strongest thing in the verse and could be argued to somewhat bypass durability.
I mean yeah, he's saying that the cast needs an amp from probably the single highest level concept in the verse to be able to beat them. Sounds like a tier jump to me if I've ever seen one
It being a stroke of Unluck is fine, I do have it labeled as dura neg. But besides that, the amp needs to be somewhat reasonable with other things supporting it. Arguing them to be strong as Galaxy level just because of Galaxy being able to create a galaxy doesn't now make them Galaxy level. If they were similar in the sense where they statistically represent their Rule then I could see where you're coming from. You'd have a better position arguing them above Uma Black Hole than Galaxy.

Edit: One more thing, creation feats scaling usually have the character to have done it through some energy system to scale back to physicals.

Unjustice literally has the power to make peeople kill themselves lol, also it's expressly stated that Unjustice "suppresses" the master rules, You also gotta consider the fact that the master rules may not even have fought conventionally, such as language coming up with a linguistic game etc. Juiz can't reasonably be scaled to the master rules physically until we learn more about the fights
Suppressing them doesn't mean she lowers their durability, something we've never seen Unjustice do, I think its clear its about their "justice" to cause suffering to the humans with their Rules on humans than something else which I'm not sure what else it could be. Plus she's shown clashing with Justice and stabbing Sick. Also so far the mr we've seen are all physical fighters, bringing up Lan to argue for them not fighting conventionally isn't true.

And this crt isn't about this so please drop this.

Last edited:
Wdym durability doesn't work like that for characters with regeneration? Isshin is using artifacts or weapons made with black metal and imbued with unbreakable, no duh she could harm Victor
She's fragging him with a strike, the durability of the weapon doesn't matter.
illy's guns are just that strong, they are also likely artifacts
No evidence at all that they are artifacts. And you know what I'm talking about, come on, UU is chuck full of scenes of Andy and Victor getting hurt by shit that's at least 3 to 4 tiers below what they are actuallly capable of, the series literally starts with Andy getting demolished by a ******* speeding train, that's like what, Wall Level? And you can't even argue for Fuko's unluck dura-negging him because at that point she just couldn't do that.
Arguing them to be strong as Galaxy level
I'm not, I'm saying I don't think they are yet. They could be, but not right now. I'm just addressing the so callled "contradictions" to my line of reasoning
Galaxy being able to create a galaxy doesn't now make them Galaxy level. If they were similar in the sense where they statistically represent their Rule then I could see where you're coming from. You'd have a better position arguing them above Uma Black Hole than Galaxy.
The point is not just that Uma Galaxy created the galaxy (which is a feat in its own right, no idea why y'all are taking such issues with it), it's that he is the galaxy in the most literal sense, Uma Galaxy=Milky way galaxy.
Suppressing them doesn't mean she lowers their durability, something we've never seen Unjustice do, I think its clear its about their "justice" to cause suffering to the humans with their Rules on humans than something else which I'm not sure what else it could be.
I mean, they literally say it "suppresses" them, so there's that, the statement is clearly supposed to show that Unjustice did the heavy lifting, it's quite lliterally stated outright that it's Unjustice as an ability that can stand up to the master rules, not the user itsellf. As I said, Unjustice can literally make people kill themselves, but you don't think it can make them lower their guard, pull their punches etc, especially in the context of "suppressing" them?
And this crt isn't about this so please drop this.
oook, just found it silly that y'alll were debating about city level feats when this stuff is just there

I have a calc for Shen's crater in loop 101 that's Mountain Level, I put it on paper, might make a blog one of these days if y'all are interested in seeing it.
would you be interested? I redid the exact same calc that's on the wiki already but I used a car to pixel-scale instead of a building

She's fragging him with a strike, the durability of the weapon doesn't matter.
Durability does matter, if its weak it would break against him.

No evidence at all that they are artifacts. And you know what I'm talking about, come on, UU is chuck full of scenes of Andy and Victor getting hurt by shit that's at least 3 to 4 tiers below what they are actuallly capable of, the series literally starts with Andy getting demolished by a ******* speeding train, that's like what, Wall Level? And you can't even argue for Fuko's unluck dura-negging him because at that point she just couldn't do that.
She has always been able to dura neg through her Unluck. Idk how you can say its not dura neg when Andy's legs get broken from boxes falling on him. Her entire ability is about causing unlucky things to occur.

I'm not, I'm saying I don't think they are yet. They could be, but not right now. I'm just addressing the so callled "contradictions" to my line of reasoning
I'm sorry then I don't even understand what was the point in coming here bringing up Galaxy if you don't think it.

The point is not just that Uma Galaxy created the galaxy (which is a feat in its own right, no idea why y'all are taking such issues with it), it's that he is the galaxy in the most literal sense, Uma Galaxy=Milky way galaxy.
No this doesn't seem to be the case. I think you're getting confused on the idea behind the Rules. They represent these abstract ideas as physical representations of them, Uma Galaxy represents what the concept of a galaxy entails, that's why he brings with him the concepts of the days of the week, celestial bodies, constellations and the mythos they're based off, its a bit more than he just is a galaxy. Its like Beast or Sick, they aren't "beast level" or "sick level" because they created those things. I think another example is the seasons, they represent the seasons, they introduce that concept as seasons are merely a concept we made up like the concept of a galaxy.

You can read the Creation Feats page to understand but the main thing is
In order to apply to a character's capacity to harm other characters, that is their usual Attack Potency, their Creation has to be connected to their other abilities. Often that is due to a common energy system, in which the same energy used for creation is used for attacks. For example, it can be reasoned that a mage which expends mana from its energy pool to make a city and then channels a similar or greater amount of mana into another attack can scale to its creation feat. However a character who can create objects without other ways of harming their opponents by using an equal amount of energy from their energy pool wouldn't be able to harness that power to hurt another character, and would fall under a light form of Environmental Destruction.

I mean, they literally say it "suppresses" them, so there's that, the statement is clearly supposed to show that Unjustice did the heavy lifting, it's quite lliterally stated outright that it's Unjustice as an ability that can stand up to the master rules, not the user itsellf. As I said, Unjustice can literally make people kill themselves, but you don't think it can make them lower their guard, pull their punches etc, especially in the context of "suppressing" them?
No that's assuming way too much on fights we haven't seen in full. And I brought up two times we see her not making them kill themselves, we see Sick and Justice actively fighting her instead. And I have no idea if it can make them lower their guard, but as of right now Unjustice hasn't done something like that nor make someone pull their punches even in the context of suppressing them. I think you're hung up on the word suppress here, I think I gave a fine interpretation for what that can refer to given how Unjustice works.

I think its clear its about their "justice" to cause suffering to the humans with their Rules on humans than something else which I'm not sure what else it could be.

oook, just found it silllly that y'alll were debating about city level feats when this stiff is just there
Maybe if there was more to concretely place them at that tier it would be more reasonable. I was actually planning on making them 4-A, Possibly 3-C through Black Hole and Galaxy but I realized the verse doesn't portray that as clear as I thought.

would you be interested? I redid the exact same calc that's on the wiki already but I used a car to pixel-scale instead of a building
Just make a blog and post it to calc evaluations.

Back