• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I wouldnt say he has better efficiency because thats always linked to your CE manipulation skills, so that might imply Yuji is manipulating CE better than Yuta which turned out to not be the case
Yeah. Sukuna might have better efficiency than Yuji. Gojo I'm not sure. Because he doesn't need to worry about CE but knowing his efficiency matches Sukuna I guess his RCT is same level as Sukuna

Read the chapter.
It’s okay but the Sukuna glazing is annoying.

Kusakabe said he’s gonna teach Yuji the fundamentals of CE manipulation and barrier techniques, so he can learn Simple Domain.

Also it’s implied that the awakening is a state and Gojo achieved this with 2 Black Flashes. He recovered his RCT output like that, Sukuna was going to do the same but Itadori’s 7 Black Flashes stopped that.

Why you talking about base Yuta? Why not use the one that has a constantly replenishment of CE? It’s his skill after all.
Because that Yuta has unlimited supply of CE, its the same reason Im not bringing up Hakari, its their skills sure, but the original discussion which we brought up long ago was that Yuji is outlasting Yuta (without Rika's connection)
No one brought up Yuta+Rika back then, and im repeating the same shit now, which you just ignored
Sorry if I can’t understand your shitty points. You explain yourself so bad that not even Milly who you agreed was understanding it.
My initial post on this topic:
Also me and others pointed out before that Yuji's RCT doesnt consume CE as much as Yuta's or others, we linked that to efficiency, but now its confirmed that its due to Yuji's body being different
Even if I brought a 4 years old kid he wouldve understood that im saying the explanation that we brought up back then turned out to be incorrect

You keep proving that you arent reading, you just want to reply no matter what which is funny and weird tbh
It sounds like instead of reading, whenever you see "Yuta" in my posts your madness and dishonesty strike again and you start to spam shit that has nothing to do with my words, strange.
In your headcanon world maybe. In the manga, Yuji will regenerate way more than Yuji will do in the same timeframe because he has more CE.
"Yuji willl regenerate more than Yuji will do"
Then accuses me by "you explain yourself so bad"
the longer this continues, the more youre exposing yourself
Yuji doesn’t spend the same amount of CE to heal than Gojo or Sukuna yet they outlast him. One by efficiency and the other by CE pool. Same as Yuta and Hakari.
Sukuna isnt like Yuta and Hakari, his efficiency is only second to the six eyes' skills
And Yuji is outlasting Yuta

Now, after you read this, take a breath and read the following

It sounds to me atm that you also accept the result in that Yuji's RCT consumes less CE than Yuta, which is the original discussion, now whether hes outlasting Yuta or not, youre gonna figure this out when you reread Sendai
Anyways no need to be that agressive (I mean I acted like that too because of how you began responding)

Yuta is one of my fav characters so dont think Im just saying things because I have an agenda against him or whatever, because it seems to me you believe so, (like genuinly it seems to me that when you read Yuta in my posts, you think "oh hes again spreading nonsense about Yuta and I gotta stop him") anyways Im proposing a peace treaty to end this hostility

Also is it just me or Sukuna is using Gojo's unlimited void hand sign????

OYje68k.jpg

Qbr6I0X.jpeg

Glad to see Yuji stocks rising finally. But Sukuna is now bringing out the fire arrow so we might be cooked idk.

Why do I get the feeling Gege might kill off Choso or something.
I have a feeling that the fire arrow is taking out everyone other than maki, yuji, hakari and yuta

and the final showdown is all of them vs sukuna where yuji will be the last man standing.

Glad to see Yuji stocks rising finally. But Sukuna is now bringing out the fire arrow so we might be cooked idk.

Why do I get the feeling Gege might kill off Choso or something.
Don't think so. Extension Technique are not easy to copy. Otherwise Yuta would be spamming that when he copied Shrine. Yeah if Yuji does that he is just HIM.

Sukuna cant use the slashes with the fire arrow simultaneously?
When he destroyed Mahoraga with, erm, "Kitchen Hearth", the slashes embedded within Malevolent Shrine's Barrier were disengaged, which implies he can only use a single application at once—Malevolent Shrine had to have been maintained because if he deactivated the Domain itself, his technique would have been burnt out; that, and he has only ever been shown using one application at any given time.

He can merge BM with RCT he can even survive WS.
This never happened imo (If youre talking about that scene where Yuta ended like Kashimo)

From what I have understand from the scene, Sukuna used Dismantle in both Itadori and Rika at point blank, and then used WS in Yuta. Thats why Rika and Itadori got a lot of slashes in their bodies, but Yuta got only one (a big one)

Back