• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ahh...Sukuna and Binding Vows yet again... Gege hyping him again in this chapter but I really liked that we learned things. Yuji's and Choso's RCT is special and UI UI did the soul swap that helped a lot with training. Yuji even got Simple Domain so only Domain Expansion remains for him to be truly great. He even managed to corner Sukuna who used DE & Fuga.

I want him after Sukuna's DE ends to shock Sukuna by smiling and using Sukuna's hand like sign and say "Domain Expansion" (combining BM & Shrine) to his face! Imagine Sukuna's shock. Yuta likely could have soul swapped with Gojo so as to refine his DE. Could Gjo also have soul swapped with Yuji? It would be wild if Gojo was trying to teach Yuji's body DE or something else.

Last edited:
There's Sukuna, Gojo, Takaba, and Kenjaku above him (for now), And Yuta you could argue might still be above him for now. So for me Yuta and Yuji are battling for 5th, with Yuji more likely being 6th for now. Y'all's thoughts?
Yuji > Yuta right now

NGL they should've had Yuta black flash too. We've only seen him black flash in JJK0

There's Sukuna, Gojo, Takaba, and Kenjaku above him (for now), And Yuta you could argue might still be above him for now. So for me Yuta and Yuji are battling for 5th, with Yuji more likely being 6th for now. Y'all's thoughts?
Yuta still handedly takes it. Simple Domain is especially hard to maintain in a 2v1, Yuta has a high-level barrier so he can easily strip away the barrier. Sky Manipulation completely strips his AP, foresight keeps Yuta in the fight, and Jacob’s Ladder could eradicate the Death Womb Paintings in Yuji, and just fry him.

Is everyone just forgetting this is a weaken Sukuna with a constantly lowered output?

Top 5 won’t change much.

1. Sukuna
2. Gojo
3. Kenjaku
4. Yuta
5. Maki

Honestly don’t even see Yuji getting into the top 5 until we see a good counter to rct

Off-guard if objectively wrong when she was straight up looking at them and Sukuna was on same line of fire. Sukuna dodges that attack
Off guard is not about looking at someone, its about the surprise of the attack, the fact she and Yuji were both focused on Sukuna, then Uraume pulled up and shat out their max output. In a normal battle Maki would’ve escaped that. Get Hakari balls out ya mouth

Yuji just isn’t ready for his attacks to be warped by Uro’s ct, get hit by Granite blast from range, get jumped by Rika and Yuta, keep up his simple domain in a prolonged fight against both in domain, get hit by jacobs ladder, have his cts weakened by the flying simple domains, Yuta going “stop!” and Yuji getting pummeled by Yuta and Rika.

Dudes got more of a chance beating Uraume or Kashimo honestly

he's using a one-handed version of his own hand sign
Nah that def ain't a one hand version of his typical hand sign. Typical handsign the pinky and index are down while the middle, ring finger, and thumb are up. This one, while it is kind of cut off cause of the double spread, you can see the pinky and ring finger are down while his middle and index are crossing over each other. That's Gojo's hand sign.

Is everyone just forgetting this is a weaken Sukuna with a constantly lowered output?

Top 5 won’t change much.

1. Sukuna
2. Gojo
3. Kenjaku
4. Yuta
5. Maki

Honestly don’t even see Yuji getting into the top 5 until we see a good counter to rct

Copium isn't good for your health. Kick punch merchant Maki gets smoked by Hax lord Yuji.

At this point your trolling putting Maki at 5.
Off guard is not about looking at someone, its about the surprise of the attack, the fact she and Yuji were both focused on Sukuna, then Uraume pulled up and shat out their max output.
Nah your glazing is just crazy that's all. Sukuna literally dodged that attack. Maki also has sky walk she should be able to dodge it if she could which she couldn't.
In a normal battle Maki would’ve escaped that. Get Hakari balls out ya mouth
Nah you just have Maki balls on your mouth 👄 that's all. Stop projecting

Anyway don't reply back with your Maki glazing bullshit. Not really interested.

Copium isn't good for your health. Kick punch merchant Maki gets smoked by Hax lord Yuji.

At this point your trolling putting Maki at 5.
Soul Katana > Yuji’s weak use of blood manip and scissor sorcery.

Nah you just have Maki balls on your mouth 👄 that's all. Stop projecting

Anyway don't reply back with your Maki glazing bullshit. Not really interested.
Ima start assuming you hate women.

1 - Sukuna
2 - Gojo
3 - Kenjaku
4 - Yuta
5 - MBA Kashimo/Yuki
6 - Yuki/ MBA Kashimo
7 - Yuji
8 - Maki/Toji
8 - Yorozu
10 - Ryu

Soul Katana > Yuji’s weak use of blood manip and scissor sorcery.
Narrator: Yuji and Sukuna can perceive soul and can heal them with RCT.
Manga: Yuji can reattach body parts so it's even better than RCT. Yuji has death paintings ability so his blood should have poison. His Scissors can even cut Objects without CE. Kick punch merchant don't have shit on Yuji.

Arkenis: My glazing for Maki has no end. So let me just cope.
Ima start assuming you hate women.
Me: Yorozu > Ryu. Yuki is Top 3 strongest in the verse. I miss Nobara. Uro is relative to Yuta.
Arkenis: If you don't wank Maki you hate women despite you place other women higher than men

who-knows-shrug.gif

Last edited:
Nah that def ain't a one hand version of his typical hand sign. Typical handsign the pinky and index are down while the middle, ring finger, and thumb are up. This one, while it is kind of cut off cause of the double spread, you can see the pinky and ring finger are down while his middle and index are crossing over each other. That's Gojo's hand sign.
ebkwFBF.png
riS4JJM.png

i2H8pCU.png

avIXbuj.png
0k80NDu.png

Z5P7Ajt.jpeg
GEAb8DK.png

Sukuna is a fan

He wants to be Gojo so bad

Sukuna: Yeah that's my copying Gojo's ancestors hand signs technique which I haven't used since Heiean Era.

1 - Sukuna
2 - Gojo
3 - Kenjaku
4 - Yuta
5 - MBA Kashimo/Yuki
6 - Yuki/ MBA Kashimo
7 - Yuji
8 - Maki/Toji
8 - Yorozu
10 - Ryu
Uro's CT makes her nearly invisible to physical attacks, while Maki lacks any kit to hit her, allowing Uro to throw Maki around easily.

Yorozu Insect Armour should be faster than Maki, considering how it was able to keep up with 16F Sukuna's full health speed. Maki and Yuji had to team up against holding back 16F Sukuna.

Ryu's can fire GBs from any part of his body, so she won't be landing any hits. He can just blast Maki directly; she won't be able to hit him with SSK.

I don't think any of these will get CT burnout without DE while they don't need to expand one.

Uro's CT makes her nearly invisible to physical attacks, while Maki lacks any kit to hit her, allowing Uro to throw Maki around easily.

Yorozu Insect Armour should be faster than Maki, considering how it was able to keep up with 16F Sukuna's full health speed. Maki and Yuji had to team up against holding back 16F Sukuna.

Ryu's can fire GBs from any part of his body, so she won't be landing any hits. He can just blast Maki directly; she won't be able to hit him with SSK.

I don't think any of these will get CT burnout without DE while they don't need to expand one.
Toji might have chances against Uro, Ryu and Yorozu with little prep. Because of insect swarm and SSK & ISOH.

Back