• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

NAH LARGE MOUNTAIN LVL YUJI BRING BACK DOMAIN SCALING JUST FOR HIM
I mean
2024-04-25_102809.png

might not even need to bring it back sukuna out here causing a hurricane with his incomplete domain and we even see that the previously clear sky is turning full on black...

AND WUJI JUST ******* EATS IT YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!
2024-04-25_121545.png
2024-04-25_121554.png

With the current available translation

Sukuna opened the domain and expanded the area through keeping barrier open, he did that because Maki can escape normal barrier, and the output of his domain isnt lower than before

Also this is a bit early to assume but...

Since it says the output isnt lower, Yuji endured it and only lost a leg, that puts awakened Yuji above Ryu and Yuta in durability, because Ryu had no chance of surviving cleave and was killed immediately, and Sukuna said Yuta isnt tougher than Ryu

But Yuji is still assuming the domain has a weakness and its not clear to me if that weakness is just that Sukuna cant keep it for longer than 99 secs or theres sth else..

So its better to wait for a good translation

Stop saying your weird shit again. They just confirmed it’s nothing about efficiency but because his body is different.

They also said RCT consumes a fuckton of CE which Yuta completely ignores by having more than anybody else.

Stop saying your weird shit again. They just confirmed it’s nothing about efficiency but because his body is different.

They also said RCT consumes a fuckton of CE which Yuta completely ignores by having more than anybody else.
Its not weird and i dont give a **** about Yuta fans crap

Its a thing now that Yuji doesnt lose CE as much as others, Ive pointed it out how Yuta lost his CE when he used RCT to heal from Ryu's, Uro's and the cockroach's special moves, while Yuji took 4 fatal hits from Sukuna and didnt lose his CE, his only problem was with skill in using RCT

Like it or not, Yuji's RCT works better than Yuta (at least cg Yuta) in that he doesnt consume CE as much as them

Now its stated everyone improved their CE manip skills during the last month, so it might be different, but if you still believe cg Yuta will out last Yuji in RCT usage then youre just a mad Yuta fan (basically like 80% of Yuta fans)

But Yuji literally isn’t doing what every other RCT user does. Yuji reattached his limb. Hakari regrew his. Higuruma grew his. Gojo regrew his. Sukuna regrew his. Doesn’t necessarily make Yuji’s better, but it is less taxing.
Thats true, his skill with RCT isnt the same as others because he learnt it month ago

But he doesnt lose much energy like them
When we brought this up weeks ago people were mad and didnt accept it, now they have to take the L

We linked it to efficiency because that was the only thing we know from the story that affects your CE consumption

Its not weird and i dont give a **** about Yuta fans crap

Its a thing now that Yuji doesnt lose CE as much as others, Ive pointed it out how Yuta lost his CE when he used RCT to heal from Ryu's, Uro's and the cockroach's special moves, while Yuji took 4 fatal hits from Sukuna and didnt lose his CE, his only problem was with skill in using RCT

Like it or not, Yuji's RCT works better than Yuta (at least cg Yuta) in that he doesnt consume CE as much as them

Now its stated everyone improved their CE manip skills during the last month, so it might be different, but if you still believe cg Yuta will out last Yuji in RCT usage then youre just a mad Yuta fan (basically like 80% of Yuta fans)
Just said a whole amount of shit LMFAO.

How is Yuji’s RCT better if he couldn’t repeatedly heal?

And the reason it’s “better” is due to his physiology being different than everyone else’s not because of RCT. Neither because of efficiency. Idk what translations you been reading but since your Malevolent Shrine comment I knew it wasn’t correct.

Hell, Kusakabe just said he was gonna teach Yuji the basics of CE manipulation.

Yuta was probably the one to taught Yuji’s body how to perform it anyway.

The explanation -> better efficiency
Not that’s not the explanation.

Choso asked how the RCT compensated for blood when regenerating. They don’t know, but Shoko said she converts CE into blood.

Choso said his body allows him to do the same, that’s why he doesn’t run out of blood when fighting and doesn’t need to use external blood.

Choso then told Yuji that by consuming his brothers he can have the same body and the same properties.

Itadori and much likely Choso completely ignore the necessity to do this by RCT and their bodies do it for them automatically. It’s why Choso went to his aid when he couldn’t properly heal a few chapters ago and told him to imagine his vains with blood or something I don’t remember.

How is Yuji’s RCT better if he couldn’t repeatedly heal?
Its funny how you didnt even read the post and said this:
"Just said a whole amount of shit LMFAO."
Basically average Yuta fan
And the reason it’s “better” is due to his physiology being different than everyone else’s not because of RCT.
Idc, its a thing now that you have to accept
Neither because of efficiency. Idk what translations you been reading but since your Malevolent Shrine comment I knew it wasn’t correct
Wow this is crazy, I already said its not due to efficiency, and you replied by repeating the same thing
Hell, Kusakabe just said he was gonna taught Yuji the basics of CE manipulation.

Yuta was probably the one to taught Yuji’s body how to perform it anyway.
Cool, Yuji's RCT still doesnt consume CE as much as Yuta, stop crying

Just said a whole amount of shit LMFAO.
proved that he hasnt read anything and is just struggling to accept the reality

I will repeat it again, Yuta isnt outlasting Yuji in RCT usage, and its been implied long ago, you didnt accept it because it goes against your madness

Not that’s not the explanation.

Choso asked how the RCT compensated for blood when regenerating. They don’t know, but Shoko said she converts CE into blood.

Choso said his body allows him to do the same, that’s why he doesn’t run out of blood when fighting and doesn’t need to use external blood.

Choso then told Yuji that by consuming his brothers he can have the same body and the same properties.

Itadori and much likely Choso completely ignore the necessity to do this by RCT and their bodies do it for them automatically. It’s why Choso went to his aid when he couldn’t properly heal a few chapters ago and told him to imagine his vains with blood or something I don’t remember.
Are you just being dishonest on purpose
now? Im also saying its not due to efficiency, what the **** are you even talking about
Also me and others pointed out before that Yuji's RCT doesnt consume CE as much as Yuta's or others, we linked that to efficiency, but now its confirmed that its due to Yuji's body being different
We linked it to efficiency because that was the only thing we know from the story that affects your CE consumption
Because I said you are right?
I already said the explanation is differrent but the result is the same

The result -> doesnt lose CE as much as others
Im saying it again because you cant read or just dont want to read

The explanation turned out to be different but the result is still the same, its not due to efficiency, its due to Yuji having different body similar to Choso

I'm not interested in the both side arguments but

Physiology based or not, the efficiency of RCT does goes to Yuji. Yes, it may not be solely based on skill, but efficiency doesn't always need to rely on skills. Yuta may be more skilled in RCT, but Yuji exhibits better efficiency due to his physiological traits.
  • Yuji RCT takes less CE than others
  • He can merge BM with RCT he can even survive WS. So it has better usage than any RCT in the verse. (Except may be Hakari because of automatic RCT and infinite CE supply)
  • Yuji can heal soul damage.
Yuji's RCT is overall better

Again it doesn't matter if it's based on Physiology & merged with BM.

Idc, its a thing now that you have to accept
Accept what brother

That dude reattached his leg and now this makes his regeneration better than two dudes with infinite CE?
Wow this is crazy, I already said its not due to efficiency, and you replied by repeating the same thing
?
Cool, Yuji's RCT still doesnt consume CE as much as Yuta, stop crying
I mean sure that’s what was stated.
proved that he hasnt read anything and is just struggling to accept the reality
You’re the one not reading stuff.
I will repeat it again, Yuta isnt outlasting Yuji in RCT usage, and its been implied long ago, you didnt accept it because it goes against your madness
Your headcanon. Yuta consuming more CE to heal doesn’t mean Yuji is outlasting him. He has more CE than Yuji and will replenish his CE pool.

By this logic Yuji would outlast Gojo or Sukuna because he doesn’t use the same amounts to heal despite that’s not being relevant to them.

the efficiency of RCT does goes to Yuji
Yes. RCT efficiency.
He can merge BM with RCT he can even survive WS
SO NOW ITS THE WORLD SLASH ELDE? WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE IN OPINION? HUH? Joking. It has always been WS.
Yuta may be more skilled in RCT, but Yuji exhibits better efficiency due to his physiological traits.
Agreed.
I agree. But not because he can reattach a limb. What’s the point of reattaching a limb if regenerating it is the whole purpose of RCT.

Yuji regenerating his leg and fighting barefoot would be better anyway. Yuji feet 🥹

Accept what brother

That dude reattached his leg and now this makes his regeneration better than two dudes with infinite CE?
Who are the 2 dudes? Im not bringing Hakari here, and yes Yuji is outlasting Yuta, base Yuta doesnt have unlimited CE as its was shown in Sendai, he ran out of CE, he needed to connect to Rika to keep running CE
Its again funny how you quoted "explanation -> better efficiency" out of that post, yea youre just being dishonest atm
Because I said you are right?
I already said the explanation is differrent but the result is the same

The result -> doesnt lose CE as much as others
I was clearly explaining what I meant by explanation, I was referring to better efficiency, and that turned out to be not the case
You’re the one not reading stuff.
Your headcanon. Yuta consuming more CE to heal doesn’t mean Yuji is outlasting him. He has more CE than Yuji and will replenish his CE pool.

By this logic Yuji would outlast Gojo or Sukuna because he doesn’t use the same amounts to heal despite that’s not being relevant to them.
Yuji is outlasting him, and its not headcanon and it was implied and anyone can tell this just by reading the Sendai fight

I'm not interested in the both side arguments but

Physiology based or not, the efficiency of RCT does goes to Yuji. Yes, it may not be solely based on skill, but efficiency doesn't always need to rely on skills. Yuta may be more skilled in RCT, but Yuji exhibits better efficiency due to his physiological traits.
  • Yuji RCT takes less CE than others
  • He can merge BM with RCT he can even survive WS. So it has better usage than any RCT in the verse. (Except may be Hakari because of automatic RCT and infinite CE supply)
  • Yuji can heal soul damage.

Again it doesn't matter if it's based on Physiology & merged with BM.

I wouldnt say he has better efficiency because thats always linked to your CE manipulation skills, so that might imply Yuji is manipulating CE better than Yuta which turned out to not be the case

Who are the 2 dudes? Im not bringing Hakari here, and yes Yuji is outlasting Yuta, base Yuta doesnt have unlimited CE as its was shown in Sendai, he ran out of CE, he needed to connect to Rika to keep running CE
Why you talking about base Yuta? Why not use the one that has a constantly replenishment of CE? It’s his skill after all.
Its again funny how you quoted "explanation -> better efficiency" out of that post, yea youre just being dishonest atm
Sorry if I can’t understand your shitty points. You explain yourself so bad that not even Milly who you agreed was understanding it.
Yuji is outlasting him, and its not headcanon and it was implied and anyone can tell this just by reading the Sendai fight
In your headcanon world maybe. In the manga, Yuta will regenerate way more than Yuji will do in the same timeframe because he has more CE.

Yuji doesn’t spend the same amount of CE to heal than Gojo or Sukuna yet they outlast him. One by efficiency and the other by CE pool. Same as Yuta and Hakari.

SO NOW ITS THE WORLD SLASH ELDE? WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE IN OPINION? HUH? Joking. It has always been WS.
Yeah, we all know it's always WS. I once changed my opinion to strong Dismantle because of the WS rules, but someone corrected me. I always stated Yuji can reattach his body parts like Choso, but no one agreed with it. Similarly, no one agreed for Sukuna's pseudo flight and slashes without hand signs.
I agree. But not because he can reattach a limb. What’s the point of reattaching a limb if regenerating it is the whole purpose of RCT.

Yuji regenerating his leg and fighting barefoot would be better anyway. Yuji feet 🥹
I mean, instead of wasting CE on regenerating the entire leg, reattaching and healing just that part consumes even less CE.

Overall just wanted to say BM+RCT has great usage than other RCT users in the verse.

Skill wise Sukuna , Gojo yuta even Shoko might be better.

Also this chapter basically makes Yuji less of a genius.

We thought that he learned RCT on his own in one month. Sukuna even praised him by this. But now we know he swapped souls with someone, probably Yuta, so he could teach RCT to his body just like Kusakabe taught Simple Domain to his body.

That’s why HIMguruma is him.

We thought that he learned RCT on his own in one month. Sukuna even praised him by this. But now we know he swapped souls with someone, probably Yuta, so he could teach RCT to his body just like Kusakabe taught Simple Domain to his body.
Wait what? I really need to think about what i am reading, cos i completely missed this.

Back