• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Don't you guys love Sukuna Kaisen? The constant glazing Greg gives the MC? How anytime someone does something relevant the MC pulls something out of his ass?

GUYS, I THINK YUJI DOESNT REDUCE SUKUNA CE FOR SHIT
idk it really hasnt been doing anything, it feels like its a minus 0.000000000000001 per hit or smth

Ino and Choso uses SD.

Maki in this
RDT_20240425_0216325874559658610366239.jpg

He used SD to just buy time. Last Chapter he wasn't damaged much

Can someone explain how Buildings got captured by Sukuna's domain but Maki didn't. Both lacks CE Lmao
Based on what I'm seeing people saying, you can see another person in the panel with Maki and some people are saying its Miwa

Based on what I'm seeing people saying, you can see another person in the panel with Maki and some people are saying its Miwa
Oh yeah. Now that I've checked the panel, it's 99% Miwa. By the way, Gege must be smoking some stuff to even put out a statement that Maki isn't recognized by the domain because she lacks cursed energy, despite Sukuna's domain attacking everything in its vicinity. 'Dismantle' for non cursed energy objects and 'Cleave' for cursed energy objects.

By the way, Gege must be smoking some stuff to even put out a statement that Maki isn't recognized by the domain because she lacks cursed energy, despite Sukuna's domain attacking everything in its vicinity. 'Dismantle' for non cursed energy objects and 'Cleave' for cursed energy objects.
It’s explained why in the same page.

It’s explained why in the same page.
We already know Maki can't be recognized by the Domain Expansion sure hit. What I'm saying is Sukuna's domain targets objects without cursed energy, so why is it even necessary to mention that? I mean, why include irrelevant stuff here?

I just felt like that statement was unnecessary for the situation as his domain would even hit objects without CE.

We already know Maki can't be recognized by the Domain Expansion sure hit. What I'm saying is Sukuna's domain targets objects without cursed energy, so why is it even necessary to mention that? I mean, why include irrelevant stuff here?

I just felt like that statement was unnecessary for the situation as his domain would even hit objects without CE.
Brother I told you it’s explained in the same page why Maki isn’t hit 😭 Sukuna made a vow that probably removed this capability. Eait for the translations.

Very unlikely. Ui Ui can only swap souls twice a month. We know he swapped Kusakabe and Itadori, and probably Itadori and Yuta because of RCT. That’s two swaps.
I mean Choso said he can do something about RCT and he is already healed from previous chapter BF. Well it's not confirmed so I guess we need to wait
Yuji reconnected his leg using Blood Manipulation.
You are right Yuji pulled Choso's move. I just realised Yuji leg was reattached back.

Back