• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

image.png

I guess Sukuna is just lazy and decided to call his DE the same name as his CT lol
This is the tenth time he’s mistranslated this…

HOW IS HE THIS F*CKING STUPID. In the Yorozu fight he did the same thing

I will be honest
I used twitter translate to read that Kaisen translation team respond to this info and it didn't make much sense

I mean, their response wasn't based on translations but on manga info from previous chapters, which can be debunked

Anyways I got chapter 258 early leaks for you all, Arkenis will love it
DsUl5KJ.png

Last edited:
I will be honest
I used twitter translate to read that Kaisen translation team respond to this info and it didn't make much sense

I mean, their response wasn't based on translations but on manga info from previous chapters, which can be debunked

Anyways I got chapter 258 early leaks for you all, Arkenis will love it
SPOILER_leak.png
whys the meme so low quality

Ok so I was right the first time. Culling Game Sukuna had 16 fingers

God damn it translation kaisen
Yeah, there really is no reason for him to not have 19F+head. If he was at 18 (assuming Yuji still had it), why didn't he go after him to get it? He's had too many opportunities to and has so far expressed 0 interest in doing so.

Side note, for the Gojo powering the US calc, shouldn’t we use a somewhat higher end, like at least a month, considering the context of the statement, it’s definitely referring to more than one second.

So anyways, did you guys come to a consensus on the fingers thing? To me it's obvious Sukuna is at max fingers but I've seen some comments about it
The finger sealed inside of Yuji at birth was unsealed for the Culling Game. Thus, Sukuna was at 16 fingers until he got three out of four of the rest of his fingers and his corpse

Back