• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Doubt it, Shrine is much more likely a CT that can take in other CTs/abilities via praise hence why Sukuna was okay with sparing clans if they offered him their praise as shown in the Yorozu flashback.

As to why we haven’t seen anything other than Fuga…Gege is lazy and hates the series.

Doubt it, Shrine is much more likely a CT that can take in other CTs/abilities via praise hence why Sukuna was okay with sparing clans if they offered him their praise as shown in the Yorozu flashback.
This theory is good
As to why we haven’t seen anything other than Fuga…Gege is lazy and hates the series.
Fuga would have cooked them they he had to drag the fight down.

And Goku doesn't? Seems like another CRT is in order (although the site will shoot that down faster than you can say "Goku Solos")
I'm not sure about Goku. I don't remember him doing much besides martial arts. EG does require them to be knowledgable in several fields, outperforming supercomputers and predicting the future through mind calcs

What do you think about the different representation for Yuji's shrine?

I'm not sure about Goku. I don't remember him doing much besides martial arts. EG does require them to be knowledgable in several fields, outperforming supercomputers and predicting the future through mind calcs
It also is done by performing a feat or reaching a pinnacle that even other geniuses cannot do. Hence Zoro and Mihawk achieving Goken, which is the Zenith of swordsmanship in OP. Goku is definitely superior to Master Roshi and many others. Plus he mastered UI, a technique not even Lord f***ing Beerus could learn assumably being taught for thousands to millions of years, in 48 minutes.

No clue, could be that Sukuna forces people to praise him while Yuji gains praise through his benevolence to others. It being called Shrine entails some sort of praise aspect to it though.
Oh yeah something else I wanted to ask, it was a theory I had before about dismantle and cleave, the idea about how panels in black are meant to represent curses got me thinking why Dismantle is always represented as a white line with a filter around everything, and the only other thing I could think of was that Dismantle and Cleave are not actually slashes from curse energy but are slashes of positive energy that can slice through curse energy easier.

Oh yeah something else I wanted to ask, it was a theory I had before about dismantle and cleave, the idea about how panels in black are meant to represent curses got me thinking why Dismantle is always represented as a white line with a filter around everything, and the only other thing I could think of was that Dismantle and Cleave are not actually slashes from curse energy but are slashes of positive energy that can slice through curse energy easier.
You should already know my stance on this and it happens with both dismantle and cleave as Gege has been highlighting with Sukuna’s slashes. Sukuna’s slashes aren’t just “invisible” he’s attacking from the Void of existence.

We also saw this when Daido attacked cursed Naoya with SSK, despite Daido having no cursed energy to speak of. Daido explicitly mentions his perception of “seeing things not there by seeing what’s there” is an explicit reference to the main theme of the heart sutra which discusses Sunyata and also correlates with Daido being able to wield and sense SSK which has the explicit requirement of needing to be able to “sense the souls of inanimate objects”.

But you know “lol buddhism” and all that.

predicting the future through mind calcs
Goku fought a guy who can attack in the future by predicting exactly where'd he be, with Hit also having skill scaling which suggests he's the best martial artist on a universal scale of reference.

Goku fought a guy who can attack in the future by predicting exactly where'd he be, with Hit also having skill scaling which suggests he's the best martial artist on a universal scale of reference.
Also being one of the most skilled on a multiversal scale counting the TOP

I always see people say this, but I haven't seen anything from the story itself other than him saying that his students will be as good as him some day
2024-04-19_120524.png

In some translations it talks about surpassing him but in TCB it says they'll be on his level.

Also Maki later reacted to Sukuna in that very same chapter. If anything, its more likely Maki deadass wasnt expecting such an increase in speed with her eyesight also somewhat obscured by the falling pillar blocks
0253-017.png
0253-018.png
I have never seen a villain who is so biased in who to give praise to lol.

Maki did next to nothing to Sukuna when it wasn't a surprise attack. Yuta and Yuji were by far his biggest hurdles and Yuji is now the biggest problem he faced since Gojo.

Also Maki later reacted to Sukuna in that very same chapter. If anything, its more likely Maki deadass wasnt expecting such an increase in speed with her eyesight also somewhat obscured by the falling pillar blocks
0253-017.png
0253-018.png
or... you know... like what's said in the manga is that Sukuna holds back on his opponents

• It was decided in this thread that calculations scaling the verse's characters beyond the 1 microsecond timeframe (Massively Hypersonic+) of Black Flash are invalid. As brought up in the thread, the story can change and allow for characters to reach higher tiers of speed, and even then we should take how consistent this may be and how valid it is within the context of Jujutsu Kaisen.
Wasn't this rule already removed from latest threads? Why this still exist in verse page?

Wasn't this rule already removed from latest threads? Why this still exist in verse page?
they just forgot.

Back