• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I’m NGL, reading the Maki vs Naoya fight, I was rooting for Naoya and thinking “yeah, she’s a fake! Naoya is the one that stands with them!”
He should've had something else, him acting higher than her when he got the same ct Naobito has lost to Toji just aint make sense

Some or most here are valid to prove that Gojo knows quite a few martial arts. Especially with the support of point movement and linear movement one, that proves he knows martial arts. That one belongs to a system of martial arts, which encompasses many forms of martial arts.

He should've had something else, him acting higher than her when he got the same ct Naobito has lost to Toji just aint make sense
Naobito never fought Toji, TF are you talking about

Some or most here are valid to prove that Gojo knows quite a few martial arts. Especially with the support of point movement and linear movement one, that proves he knows martial arts. That one belongs to a system of martial arts, which encompasses many forms of martial arts.
He’s bad at it though. Maki, a rookie, is better than him (stated)

when was this?
0149-016.png
0110-005.png

Gege literally stated it
go ahead and prove it.

not that it is necessarily relevant. I post a thread showcasing the numerous amount of martial arts gojo employs, not having compared him to anybody in the series and then u reply to say he's bad and maki is better? this is just straight up instigating at its best. that's why you're a troll.

You’re saying it like you’re saying they tried 2v1ing Toji. Also you say it like Ogi vs Toji was even a fight, which is a problem in and of itself. Ogi can’t remotely keep up.
what was the source of the scan where it said Ogi's statements of being Naobito's equal were unfounded and that he was actually significantly below?

I first found the scan in a Cursed Valor video
I don't watch his content, out of 10 how accurate are his takes? I've debated him twice and so far his takes have been:
  • Gojo is relative in speed to base Mahito
  • 15F Sukuna would mid diff Gojo
  • Kenjaku low diffed Yuki and was holding back when she punched through his arms

I don't watch his content, out of 10 how accurate are his takes? I've debated him twice and so far his takes have been:
  • Kenjaku low diffed Yuki and was holding back when she punched through his arms
He’s one of the “this person’s holding back” debaters, where he’ll give you an elaborate headcanon to why for example Yuji is holding back on Choso, and that’s why he can match Yuta later on instead of that feat just downgrading Yuta to subsonic, which he is

A lot of these “X was holding back” arguments are baseless and headcanon to maintain agendas

Just like “Uraume was holding back on Shibuya” as an excuse for him being slower than PB and Mhs+

From what I noticed, more than half of Sukuna fans actually used to believe 15F Sukuna will beat Gojo which is funny

And 99% of the powerscalers on YouTube are clowns (whether it's jjk, bleach or db)

From what I noticed, more than half of Sukuna fans actually used to believe 15F Sukuna will beat Gojo which is funny
I can see why. Gojo was out of the story for 3 years and Sukuna had an insane run in Shibuya, immediately after the former got sealed. There would be a lot of recency bias

Now imagine if Sukuna vs Mahoraga was as cool in the manga was it was in the anime

A lot of these “X was holding back” arguments are baseless and headcanon to maintain agendas

Just like “Uraume was holding back on Shibuya” as an excuse for him being slower than PB and Mhs+
Uraume does say they hold back against everyone tho, verbatim, so...
He’s one of the “this person’s holding back” debaters, where he’ll give you an elaborate headcanon to why for example Yuji is holding back on Choso, and that’s why he can match Yuta later on instead of that feat just downgrading Yuta to subsonic, which he is
Send the video you're referencing

Uraume does say they hold back against everyone tho, verbatim, so...
That seems to be in their cursed technique use as they activate an unknown ability and say they'll crush Hakari with the full extent of their power. Nothing suggests they hold back physical capabilities.

If anything the fact Uraume would consider PB fast even though they're holding back doesn't make sense. Not to mention their late reaction to pb as well.

That seems to be in their cursed technique use as they activate an unknown ability and say they'll crush Hakari with the full extent of their power. Nothing suggests they hold back physical capabilities.

If anything the fact Uraume would consider PB fast even though they're holding back doesn't make sense. Not to mention their late reaction to pb as well.
Uraume thought lowly of Choso and was surprised by the speed, hence why they had a delayed reaction and complimented it.

Uraume thought lowly of Choso and was surprised by the speed, hence why they had a delayed reaction and complimented it.
This interpretation might work in a different context but Uraume was ready to react and couldn't till it was cms away. If Uraume really is superior to the speed they'd have been able to adjust/reinforce/amp/whatever within miliseconds before it got within a meter near them.

This interpretation might work in a different context but Uraume was ready to react and couldn't till it was cms away. If Uraume really is superior to the speed they'd have been able to adjust/reinforce/amp/whatever within miliseconds before it got within a meter near them.
CE reinforcement also amps your reaction speed, so not necessarily, plus Uraume reacting whilst it was close to them bumps up the feat if anything - shorter time frame for them to move in.

CE reinforcement also amps your reaction speed, so not necessarily, plus Uraume reacting whilst it was close to them bumps up the feat if anything - shorter time frame for them to move in.
That's my point, if Uraume really is superior to it then their reinforcement would've been done far faster than the time it took for pb to get so close. And no reacting when something is closer doesn't mean a better feat. Reacting far before pb could have gotten near is the better feat, you can read this for a better understanding.

That's my point, if Uraume really is superior to it then their reinforcement would've been done far faster than the time it took for pb to get so close. And no reacting when something is closer doesn't mean a better feat. Reacting far before pb could have gotten near is the better feat, you can read this for a better understanding.
if their reaction time isn't as fast then them having a delayed reaction to PB and only amping themselves last minute is coherent.

Back