• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Jujutsu sorcerers should have resistance to fusionism. It was stated that they can resist the merger by protecting themselves with CE and the culling games purpose was to gather CE to fuel the merger.

Jujutsu sorcerers should have resistance to fusionism. It was stated that they can resist the merger by protecting themselves with CE and the culling games purpose was to gather CE to fuel the merger.
not yet it was a hypothesis by kusakabe so unless we see them resist the fusion thing it ain't applicable as of now

hit the nail on the bloody head
62c8a9b12634c72284ff2b326b4b37b6d710649b.gifv

you're gonna be saying that till the ending and even past it aren't you?
Me 50 years later after the series is already over: "He's coming back, I'm sure of it. Gege is gonna announce the sequel, Bujutsu Baisen: The Next Generation and Gojo is going to come back."

Nah but fr it'd only be worse if he comes back but it would be hilarious to me if he does come back and then gets one shot the same chapter

Me 50 years later after the series is already over: "He's coming back, I'm sure of it. Gege is gonna announce the sequel, Bujutsu Baisen: The Next Generation and Gojo is going to come back."
yeah and we'll get the next villains being way stronger than sukuna from haian era who just happen to know everything he did and all of them also have 4 arms and 2 mouths. trust!
Nah but fr it'd only be worse if he comes back but it would be hilarious to me if he does come back and then gets one shot the same chapter
OH MAN IMAGINE! the sheer LEVEL! if outrage that were to occur.

Hakari himself has 0 anti feats at all, and there is 100% a basis for Jackpot Hakari to have greater speed than someone like Yuta and to be insanely fast in general, it was just ignored in place of awful awful awful motivated reasoning. First of all, we know a casual Kashimo is already just insanely fast, secondly Hakari is outspeeding that Kashimo, third there's an actual on-screen feat. IDK why powerscalers are obssessed with lore confirmation of stuff. IF there's feats indicating it, then that's about enough, it's not that deep
No, there isn’t.

Starting off, MHS Hakari puts him above quite literally everyone in speed minus Gojo and Sukuna. If this was the case, then Maki wouldn’t have needed to make the statement that Kenjaku simply cannot be killed by conventional means, as Hakari would simply speedblitz him and kill him. Takeba’s existence would be necessary to distract Kenjaku if Hakari was that fast.

Secondly, he’s been tagged, and reacted to, by someone like Uraume on multiple occasions, meaning Uraume would also be MHS, yet still considered Piercing Blood extremely fast, unless you’re to believe Uraume got stronger between Shibuya and Shinjuku. Also, Kashimo being “insanely fast” is just headcanon. He has a total of three fights, in which even Gorilla Mode Panda can tag him, and with Hakari, which just means they’re relative to each other.

This speed wank for Hakari needs to die.

So do ye folk think Ui Ui is helping Shoko to make Edo Tensei's with the bodies or what, because he is clearly not risking his life to retrieve them to simply bury and mourn. It is probably going to be a big plot point.

Speaking of big plot points, might they fear that "Fuga" is actually based on Sukuna eating people to store CTs and that's why they are swift to remove them?

No, there isn’t.

Starting off, MHS Hakari puts him above quite literally everyone in speed minus Gojo and Sukuna. If this was the case, then Maki wouldn’t have needed to make the statement that Kenjaku simply cannot be killed by conventional means, as Hakari would simply speedblitz him and kill him. Takeba’s existence would be necessary to distract Kenjaku if Hakari was that fast.

Secondly, he’s been tagged, and reacted to, by someone like Uraume on multiple occasions, meaning Uraume would also be MHS, yet still considered Piercing Blood extremely fast, unless you’re to believe Uraume got stronger between Shibuya and Shinjuku. Also, Kashimo being “insanely fast” is just headcanon. He has a total of three fights, in which even Gorilla Mode Panda can tag him, and with Hakari, which just means they’re relative to each other.

This speed wank for Hakari needs to die.
Not to mention how the lightning dodge is actually Mach 6000 and makes Kashimo's moveset look stupid for having him land 5 physical punches to throw an attack that's x6 slower than his regular combat speed 💀

No, there isn’t.

It only does if you're dumb like certain individuals who think Naoya is faster than Yuta and Maki, when he's not. Kenjaku can just be around that speed too...

Maximum Output: Frost Calm > Piercing Blood > Uraume ~ Hakari ~ Literal Lightning. That’s legit the scaling if you think Hakari is deadass lightning speed. A completely foolish and ridiculous line of argumentation.
🗿🗿🗿🗿
Holding back Uraume catches piercing blood at point-blank range. Uraume only ever goes all out against Hakari.
Secondly, he’s been tagged, and reacted to, by someone like Uraume on multiple occasions, meaning Uraume would also be MHS, yet still considered Piercing Blood extremely fast
While holding back, he was caught offguard by its speed, he never said "damn the speed of this piercing blood > everyone I know. He never expected some fodder grade 1 sorcerer-level character to have an attack at that speed, especially when the speed was increased and sound barrier broken a meter away from Uraume.

This is the level of reasoning you'd expect from the type of people who think Maki ~ 15 Finger Sukuna in speed and that 15 Finger Sukuna didn't just blitz Ryu

Piercing Blood > Uraume ~ Hakari
This is especially dishonest when you read in context, and you see people like Yuta ~ Kenjaku in speed, who could casually dodge piercing blood at point-blank range, and Hakari is at least equal to Yuta in speed

If you think Yuta is faster than Naoya then you're an idiot or a Yutasexual and I won't hold back at all in shaming whoever believes that

If you think Yuta is faster than Naoya then you're an idiot or a Yutasexual and I won't hold back at all in shaming whoever believes that
If you think Naoya is faster than Yuta, you just like the "unusual individual" a lot, and don't understand JJK

You specifically have shown yourself to be a motivated reasoner and to use faulty lines of logic on purpose to support your agendas

Can't ever quote it though

I know scalers who have gotten banned from this site due to poor argumentation that are better debaters than you

Nobody said he gets badly blitzed... ever
You think Yuta = Yuji in speed, and he was going all out against him in Shibuya, the same Yuji who got BADLY blitzed by a Naoya who wasn't even going all out besides not stacking projection sorcery

So basically your scaling chain is:

"Yuta (all out) ~ Yuji (both AP and speed, since that same Yuji broke Yuta's sword and you think he went all out) <<<<< Naoya (holding back) < Naoya (all out) < Naoya (stacked)

That's like making a thread saying "Gojo's the strongest sorcerer, he should scale above Grade 4 sorcerers"

i GoT tHaT aCcEpTeD

Back