• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

doesn't excuse the poor ahh execution, gege had all the chance in the world to give him a decent conclusion with the whatever his name is (the wanna ve comedian)'s fight and he just blew it, that really sucked
Kenjaku is just a plot device so far for the verse. Plot revolved around Sukuna and Yuji most of the time despite Sukuna is not on the screen.
GGOCPhVasAA5e_Q.jpg

i mean hey, sukuna can pull new techniques outa his ass then why can't our boy yuji
What technique Sukuna used which isn't introduced in the series so far?
always bet on hakari maybe not now, but who knows
I'm always betting on Hakari but you know the cat
with all the twitter memes i've seen, who isn't really lol
Yuta is memed too much where it should have been Maki.

Completes the merger, unsatisfied with the results. Enjoys the horror the sorcerers have to face and dies elegantly by his own creations, the exact thing he wanted, to have created something beyond himself, sorcerers and cursed spirits. Dude just died to a comedian and a special grade he thought nothing of.

What exactly do you consider a proper conclusion to Kenjaku in relation to JJK?
idk, i'm no author, i'm a wanna be author, at least put a backstory for this guy or something to explain his views and ideals and why he had them and at least try to make us feel the effort it took to come this far, why was he just fine with dying without looking at the result himself?

like bro legit spent 1000 ******* years on this i can't spend 15 minutes doing anything before ADHD kicks in, shouldn't he at least regret the fact that he can't see the culmination of all his work?

at least make his death worthwhile, it felt as bad as neji's, almost

altough admittedly i don't know much about his character

What technique Sukuna used which isn't introduced in the series so far?

i was talking about fire arrow, that, uhh, kinda came out of nowehere
he fights a special grade cursed spirit whose speicialty is fire and he just conveniently has a better fire technique than him, like come on bruh, where did that come from

Yuta is memed too much where it should have been Maki.
everyone kinda forgot about her

i was talking about fire arrow, that, uhh, kinda came out of nowehere
he fights a special grade cursed spirit whose speicialty is fire and he just conveniently has a better fire technique than him, like come on bruh, where did that come from
His CT is literally not explained till now completely and from what Sukuna states either it's his other technique or it is something to do with Black box everyone has in their own brain. Sukuna also mocks Jogo that he wouldn't know because of him being a cursed spirit. Also Idk how you are calling it asspull when he used it twice in the series. He also has 2 face and 2 arms. It's not uncommon for a Sorcerer having 2 CT because of how is bron.
everyone kinda forgot about her
Just like Gege fr

His CT is literally not explained till now completely and from what Sukuna states either it's his other technique or it is something to do with Black box everyone has in their own brain. Sukuna also mocks Jogo that he wouldn't know because of him being a cursed spirit. Also Idk how you are calling it asspull when he used it twice in the series. He also has 2 face and 2 arms. It's not uncommon for a Sorcerer having 2 CT because of how is bron.
me not remember, that was the only time i saw him use it, don't remember any prior foreshadowing so i tought it was an asspull

Just like Gege fr

i mean she kinda useless tho

The black box will be explained, but it does suck its only been mentioned twice out of 250 chapters and the only character who knows how to access it, is also the antag who just so happens to be the strongest character. No past sorcerer knew, no Kenjaku, no Shoko, no post prison realm Gojo, no Yuta, no Higuruma (hyped up sorcerer since debut).

Just seems really poor to not expand on it just a bit more or give someone else it.

At least with barrier-less domains we get it explained somewhat and Kenjaku also has it, at least with Black Flash its explained and developed on its worth in the world.

This is like if Kubo mentioned Bankai then only gave it to Yamamoto for 500+ ch and showed us a second of it then later on goes "very unknown no one knows only strongest does yippee"

Why even make it a concept if you won't expand on it soon and then decide to rush your ending?

The black box will be explained, but it does suck its only been mentioned twice out of 250 chapters and the only character who knows how to access it, is also the antag who just so happens to be the strongest character. No past sorcerer knew, no Kenjaku, no Shoko, no post prison realm Gojo, no Yuta, no Higuruma (hyped up sorcerer since debut).

Just seems really poor to not expand on it just a bit more or give someone else it.

At least with barrier-less domains we get it explained somewhat and Kenjaku also has it, at least with Black Flash its explained and developed on its worth in the world.

This is like if Kubo mentioned Bankai then only gave it to Yamamoto for 500+ ch and showed us a second of it then later on goes "very unknown no one knows only strongest does yippee"

Why even make it a concept if you won't expand on it soon and then decide to rush your ending?
Kenjaku can't keep previous vessel powers as stated in Fanbook. He most likely utilized blackbox. Same goes for Sukuna if possible he has someone else's CT.
15-VYHmZ0moIAjxH.webp

10-cXtTCJ4vzmLgi.jpg

Or maybe it's just his CT is based on cooking and fire is from that.

I wish Sukuna's technique was just "Shrine (Kitchen)" cuz I'm 60% sure we might not even find out anything about the black box lmao

Mystery stocks crashed, feels too late to follow up on it

btw, the idea of the idea of Shrine/Kitchen thematically aligns with a cannibal whose Innate Technique allows him slashing powers and the ability to use fire

Last edited:
Kenjaku can't keep previous vessel powers as stated in Fanbook. He most likely utilized blackbox. Same goes for Sukuna if possible he has someone else's CT.
Just pure speculation. This stuff should be fully explained by now given its mentioned almost 100 chapters before and just never discussed further. Tengen never even mention this yet she's been alive for longest and also was spreading jujutsu around Japan.

Just pure speculation. This stuff should be fully explained by now given its mentioned almost 100 chapters before and just never discussed further. Tengen never even mention this yet she's been alive for longest and also was spreading jujutsu around Japan.
Q: Is the “brain” in his head its true form?
A: The brain is part of the physical body of the curse user that has taken over Geto’s body. So it’s visible even to ordinary people. It’s a cursed technique that allows for body switching, like Orochimaru does. I imagine the brain can have two cursed techniques - his own, and the original cursed technique of the hijacked body. When the brain takes over, the original cursed technique should disappear but it has different ways to get around that.
Kenjaku stores up the technique somehow it's not speculations. Normally when Kenny takes over Geto CM should have gone. Yuki words makes more sense if Kenny extracted the CT of Yuji's mom and Geto before taking over him. Only thing to speculate is. Is the fire technique which Sukuna is using is also stored technique of someone else's or is it just his own technique. Also Tengen is a bum who was constantly mocked by Kenjaku. So her lack of knowledge on this matter shouldn't matter.

Kenjaku stores up the technique somehow it's not speculations. Normally when Kenny takes over Geto CM should have gone. Yuki words makes more sense if Kenny extracted the CT of Yuji's mom and Geto before taking over him. Only thing to speculate is. Is the fire technique which Sukuna is using is also stored technique of someone else's or is it just his own technique. Also Tengen is a bum who was constantly mocked by Kenjaku. So her lack of knowledge on this matter shouldn't matter.
Where is it said he's using the black box to house the ct? Where is it said the black box can house several ct?

Where is it said he's using the black box to house the ct? Where is it said the black box can house several ct?
I have two options for Sukuna CT. I didn't say Kenjaku used Black box. I said it's more logical to say he used Black box to store the CTs second scan Kusakabe does states Brain works as Black box.
15-VYHmZ0moIAjxH.webp

10-cXtTCJ4vzmLgi.jpg

Or maybe it's just his CT is based on cooking and fire is from that.

Putting all my hopes, dreams and even my future children onto Yuta. He will deliver. He will pull through. He will kill Sukuna
oh and Yuji too I guess

Sukuna was brutally hit by Rika, Yuji and Yuta, he also got hit by Jacobs ladder, yet he is still standing, Yuta loses and his domain breaks (Yuta joins the list of frauds who lost inside their own domains alongside Naoya and Yoruzo)

Sukuna was brutally hit by Rika, Yuji and Yuta, he also got hit by Jacobs ladder, yet he is still standing, Yuta loses and his domain breaks (Yuta joins the list of frauds who lost inside their own domains alongside Naoya and Yoruzo)
so does sukuna tho?

Dagon is the worst.
Btw Yuji proved why he is him. Dude was getting cut by cleave his chest was ripped open and dude was still fighting. Damn that page goes hard.

Back