• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yes, half of cursed energy reserves, output. Unless you believe Yuta has higher cursed energy output then Gojo
No how is that relevant?
Half of his CE means he is equal to 10F Sukuna in terms of total CE
However now he is brain damaged which also lowers his CE and RCT output too much and makes him incapable of using DE, Yuta is still struggling with him even with Yuji inside the domain lowering Sukuna's output more and more

No how is that relevant?
Half of his CE means he is equal to 10F Sukuna in terms of total CE
However now he is brain damaged which also lowers his CE and RCT output too much and makes him incapable of using DE, Yuta is still struggling with him even with Yuji inside the domain lowering Sukuna's output more and more

Yes, his output is decreasing. Yes, he cant use DE, but saying he is weaker than 10F Sukuna is just wrong, he just have less CE than normal, and his output is weak.

Didn't the fanbook also cover shibuya? If that's the case Gege's statement will include Mahito's final form which Gege said it would've completely destroyed Yuji had Yuji not hit him with a BF.
Yes, his output is decreasing. Yes, he cant use DE, but saying he is weaker than 10F Sukuna is just wrong, he just have less CE than normal, and his output is weak.
If fingers increase his power the same which was implied in the series since the beginning, Kenjaku expecting Jogo to be equal to 8F Sukuna, Sukuna saying he can replace one finger's worth of power with eating his mummified body, then his CE is around 10F now.
20F Sukuna having half of his CE doesn't mean his output is at half.
It's even worse than half lmao, 3 or 2F Sukuna could regenerate his hand in a flash

Btw I never linked the low output to the low CE, his CE is at half because he used too much against Gojo, his output is low because of the brain damage, so I never said his output is at half; I just said its lower thaj normal

It's even worse than half lmao, 3 or 2F Sukuna could regenerate his hand in a flash
This is exclusive to RCT.

Saying current Sukuna is under 2-3F Sukuna in output is hilarious because there is simply no way current Yuta and Yuji aren't folding him.

So, no.

His hax litteraly doesnt matter, if Kenjaku is ~ to jogo, he should be able to blitz Mahito + Kenjaku can most likely hit the soul.
Power ≠ Speed. Kenjaku lacks feats for soul interaction.
Also Mahito can escape transforming himself into an animal and splitting his body parts. Honestly he is weaker than Hanami in comparison (Power comparison). Gege has no reason to say Mahito would give struggle against Kenjaku because of power but Jogo is different his strength is acknowledged by Sukuna to some extent. Also Kenjaku acknowledged his power to some extent.

Did Kenjaku not teach Sukuna how to split his soul into Cursed Objects?
The process of changing Sorcerers/Humans to Cursed objects is unknown. Yeah Kenny taught that to Sukuna and it does qualifies for Soul Manipulation but is it usable in combat? His Curse Manipulation can absorb Mahito so that also can be used for soul manipulation. Though I don't think Kenjaku has any attacks which can directly harm Mahito's soul.

This is exclusive to RCT.

Saying current Sukuna is under 2-3F Sukuna in output is hilarious because there is simply no way current Yuta and Yuji aren't folding him.

So, no.
Fair, he also says that even though Yuji and Yuta aren't as tough as Ryu, he still needs to use cleave to kill them, so it's fine to assume his CT output isn't higher than 15F, with RCT output lower than 3F.

Still, no DE, I really doubt he would survive in MS of a 10F Sukuna lol

Just saw this on twitter and it's a bit weird ngl but since Jacobs ladder nullifies all CTs, and later on it's stated that it might have striked Gojo too if Gojo was evil, then why would Sukuna assume Yuta turned off his sure hit on Yuji? Yuji isn't evil and and he doesn't have a CT.

Well what I'm really questioning is Sukuna's assumption of the domain's sure hit, Yuta might be protecting Yuji because its something other than Jacobs ladder 👀

It gotta be something crazy, imagine Yuta copied cursed spirit manip and he pulls out another Rika or does Uzumaki?

Yuta hasn't lost yet, he went and stomped a Special grade, fought three past sorcerers and won, killed Kenjaku (he was the only one who could deal with the cursed spirits don't mention Laki), has a domain unlike any other (he's him), and he has a soul hitting, left, right Black Flash connoisseur Yuji on his side with Rika aiding them, and a love beam if needed. If this guy don't win Gege has officially Sukunapilled JJK.

Yuta hasn't lost yet, he went and stomped a Special grade, fought three past sorcerers and won, killed Kenjaku (he was the only one who could deal with the cursed spirits don't mention Laki), has a domain unlike any other (he's him), and he has a soul hitting, left, right Black Flash connoisseur Yuji on his side with Rika aiding them, and a love beam if needed. If this guy don't win Gege has officially Sukunapilled JJK.
This is Gege were talking about

It's already been Sukunapilled

watch sukuna go fuga in this weeks chapter and fry both yuta and yuji in one hit

watch sukuna go fuga in this weeks chapter and fry both yuta and yuji in one hit
“Ah yes the technique I used o-”
“Ah yes the technique you used on Mahoraga back on Halloween, here it is”
If he got cleave then Fuga in there too and Yuta gon slap him with that it

“Ah yes the technique I used o-”
“Ah yes the technique you used on Mahoraga back on Halloween, here it is”
If he got cleave then Fuga in there too and Yuta gon slap him with that it
cept nobody other than kusakabe has seen that thing

we are still yet to know how yuta copied cleave but it is clear he needs at least some info about the CT he is copying

Kusakabe isn't the only one that knows of it though. Gojo seemed to know about it, Yuji knew about it because he was there, and that knowledge should've been shared with everyone.

Kusakabe isn't the only one that knows of it though. Gojo seemed to know about it, Yuji knew about it because he was there, and that knowledge should've been shared with everyone.
I never said that kusakabe is the only one who knows about it, I said that he is the only one who has seen the thing.

We can't just exepct yuta to be able to copy a CT he knows next to nothing about other than is is made of fire and its stronk

Tbh after seeing how everyone was behaving and talking during the Gojo vs Sukuna fight, I wonder if they shared any info, Choso didn't tell anyone about opened domains Angel not telling anyone about Sukuna's ability to mimic things

It's possible that Gojo knew Sukuna didn't use everything with the six eyes, Shoko said Gojo can even figure out if he can beat his opponent in a DE with the six eyes

actually this might be too much for me to handle
sukuna dashes behind megumi while he is still mid air
2024-02-14_074934.png

sukuna dashes twards Jogo while still mid air (nothing to jump off of while also likely moving backwards due to the recoil of hammer fisting jogos dome)
2024-02-14_075018.png

just outright jumping upwards off of air
2024-02-14_074942.png

Back