• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

DaGOAT
djoe4V5.png

No Sukuan cant, in Shibuya he had to narrownthe effective area to protect Megumi.
Most likely because of Maho adaption and not giving any time for running away so he tried to smoke the whole area.
When he used it against Finger Bearer surrounding area wasn't affected. If he let loose MS it would have destroyed surroundings pillars because of cleave or dismantle depending on which aspects FB domain pillars were made up. Not to mention Sukuna specifically states he was trying to cut FB in 3 pieces.
Also Sukuna needed a binding vow to turn off his sure hit inside the barrier against Gojo
That to extend the size not for using sure hit on single target. Both scenario's are different.
And I don't remember Kenjaku doing something like this
Kenjaku only attacked the area where Yuki was. Gravity hax was damaging ground only Yuki was. It was the only ground got damaged once the SD got removed.

Most likely because of Maho adaption and not giving any time for running away so he tried to smoke the whole area.
Mahoraga wasn't trying to run lol, it's literally stated Sukuna did that to protect Megumi
When he used it against Finger Bearer surrounding area wasn't affected. If he let loose MS it would have destroyed surroundings pillars because of cleave or dismantle depending on which aspects FB domain pillars were made up. Not to mention Sukuna specifically states he was trying to cut FB in 3 pieces.
Because Sukuna can narrow the sure hit effect to only above the ground, we don't know the distance between the pillars and Sukuna, FB mightve been closer but didn't appear to be due to art inconsistencies
Saying he wanted to slash FB into 3 slices means he held back the output of his domain.
That to extend the size not for using sure hit on single target. Both scenario's are different.
No Sukuna didn't increase the range, since the beginning of the DE clashes, Sukuna narrowed the range to focus the output more, when Gojo switched the inside and outside of his domain Sukuna had to do a binding vow to remove the sure hit from inside the barrier
nxR33r0.jpeg

Kenjaku only attacked the area where Yuki was. Gravity hax was damaging ground only Yuki was. It was the only ground got damaged once the SD got removed.
No
1) there's no proof that Kenjaku's sure hit can affect objects without CE, only Sukuna's domain was shown to have this ability

2) The sure hit only hit Yuki, the ground under here was affected because Yuki was pushed into it with the gravity, the ground can't take on that pressure and collapsed

0206-011.png

You can see the pressure on Yuki's head forcing her into the ground, so the sure hit was pushing Yuki, Yuki crashed into the ground with high force, the ground couldn't hold on

For example if I can only harm living things but my punches cant affect nonliving things, so i decided to push a bear into the table with enough force to break it, it will break

As for Sukuna its heavily implied twice that he cant do that because 1) he had to narrow the effective area to protect Megumi
2) he had to make a binding vow to remove the sure hit effect from inside the barrier

Just ghost or anything the like. Im not even sure why he has incorporeality, it shouldn’t be there.
Cursed Spirits and Jujutsu are invisible because they're made from Cursed Energy which is a second form of light normal human brains can't usually process (despite lying on the visible light spectrum). Cursed Spirits have incorporeality because their true essence is their soul based on what Jogo was saying here, being made of more Cursed Energy actually makes Cursed Spirits more tangible since their bodies despite being made of energy are physical so I'm not sure why Shikigami are given incorporeality.

Mahoraga wasn't trying to run lol, it's literally stated Sukuna did that to protect Megumi
May be because of how his domain was smokin' the area and Megumi has chance of getting put under buildings which were collapsing.
7-30GkOeOJdsmUx.png

Because Sukuna can narrow the sure hit effect to only above the ground, we don't know the distance between the pillars and Sukuna, FB mightve been closer but didn't appear to be due to art inconsistencies
Saying he wanted to slash FB into 3 slices means he held back the output of his domain.
ADf25v1-0008-017.png
ADf25v1-0008-018.png
ADf25v1-0008-021.png

We do know the distance between the pillars it's right behind finger Bearer and Sukuna has no reason to reduce size for his domain he was specifically targetting FB here there is not even a scratch on any other things in that area.
No Sukuna didn't increase the range, since the beginning of the DE clashes, Sukuna narrowed the range to focus the output more, when Gojo switched the inside and outside of his domain Sukuna had to do a binding vow to remove the sure hit from inside the barrier
nxR33r0.jpeg
12-hQhRsLYMAKrQw-m.jpg

You ignored the previous scan it literally states expanded his effective range outside the domain.
No
1) there's no proof that Kenjaku's sure hit can affect objects without CE, only Sukuna's domain was shown to have this ability

2) The sure hit only hit Yuki, the ground under here was affected because Yuki was pushed into it with the gravity, the ground can't take on that pressure and collapsed

0206-011.png

You can see the pressure on Yuki's head forcing her into the ground, so the sure hit was pushing Yuki, Yuki crashed into the ground with high force, the ground couldn't hold on

For example if I can only harm living things but my punches cant affect nonliving things, so i decided to push a bear into the table with enough force to break it, it will break
I get your point but it was Also shown and stated Kenjaku stripped away Yuki's SD. It is heavily implied he narrowed his sure hit even if we say he can't attack inanimate objects. Also that fight was happening inside Tengen Barriers so it should have CE the fact there weren't any areas affected also makes me question that.
9-pII8Xce2RB5eQ.webp

As for Sukuna its heavily implied twice that he cant do that because 1) he had to narrow the effective area to protect Megumi
Same as above might be because of Megumi body getting crushed under the rubbles especially dude was already half dead due to ritual. Sukuna barely healed him. We also know RCT is only 50% efficient on others we don't know if Megumi was fully healed or not getting crushed by Buildings might kill him when he has no consciousness and CE Reinforcements.
2) he had to make a binding vow to remove the sure hit effect from inside the barrier
Same as above scans states he extended range outside

Sukuna also excluded Megumi soul from the sure hit and only protected Sukuna while UV only hit him. Here him & himself is refering to Megumi. They both exist in same body. He also didn't transferred damage to Megumi soul. He just excluded him.
3-e_rhgle53VKIY-m.jpg
7-OkojamB_owWf6-m.jpg

@EldemadeDityjon I will think about your post and read it fully once I open the laptop, my internal screen is broken and its hard to write or read long posts

15F Meguna >> current Sukuna (who technically should be weaker than 10F Sukuna) > Ryu's durability > Kenjaku ~ Jogo (Gege said Kenjaku would have hard time fighting against Jogo) ~ Yuta since he needed to make a surprise attack on Kenny.

Jogo is 8F level so he isnt really far from those people because current Sukuna is at 10F CE, but his output is low and Yuta is struggling against him, so Yuta, Jogo and Kenny are at the range of 7-9F, and 15F Sukuna frok Shibuya wouldve obliterated Yuta at that time, Yuji was drunk when he believed otherwise
So we all agree Yuta is a fraud and Jogo/Kenny solos

May be because of how his domain was smokin' the area and Megumi has chance of getting put under buildings which were collapsing.
7-30GkOeOJdsmUx.png
He can just exclude Megumi's area

ADf25v1-0008-017.png
ADf25v1-0008-018.png
ADf25v1-0008-021.png

We do know the distance between the pillars it's right behind finger Bearer and Sukuna has no reason to reduce size for his domain he was specifically targetting FB here there is not even a scratch on any other things in that area
There isn't a reason to not destroy the place but also I think the scenes that I'm using are very clearly pointing out that he can't do what Yuta did.
12-hQhRsLYMAKrQw-m.jpg

You ignored the previous scan it literally states expanded his effective range outside the domain
I didn't really ignore it, I'm talking about the scan that came after, Sukuna used a binding vow to turn off the sure hit inside the barrier, he always had a binding vow for his range, but in this scene he used another binding vow to turn off the sure hit inside the barrier.

Small note: even though its irrelevant I think the scan you posted is mistranslated, Sukuna didn't really use his maximum range ,Shishiso's translation is a bit different and seems to make more sense ngl

kO4LIJm.jpeg

get your point but it was Also shown and stated Kenjaku stripped away Yuki's SD. It is heavily implied he narrowed his sure hit even if we say he can't attack inanimate objects. Also that fight was happening inside Tengen Barriers so it should have CE the fact there weren't any areas affected also makes me question that.
9-pII8Xce2RB5eQ.webp
The SD point doesn't really change anything, but you mentioned they were fighting inside Tengen's barrier which is made from CE so it possible ig
Same as above might be because of Megumi body getting crushed under the rubbles especially dude was already half dead due to ritual. Sukuna barely healed him. We also know RCT is only 50% efficient on others we don't know if Megumi was fully healed or not getting crushed by Buildings might kill him when he has no consciousness and CE Reinforcements
If that's the case he wouldn't need to narrow it like that, he will exclude an area of 10 meters radius or so around Megumi and that will be enough
Same as above scans states he extended range outside
Again, I'm talking about the another binding vow, Sukuna's domain has a binding vow that increases the range, Sukuna made another binding vow against Gojo to turn off the sure hit inside the barrier, there are 2 binding vows involved in the process
It's even mentioned in viz (this is viz if I'm not mistaken)
0227-014.png

Sukuna also excluded Megumi soul from the sure hit and only protected Sukuna while UV only hit him. Here him & himself is refering to Megumi. They both exist in same body. He also didn't transferred damage to Megumi soul. He just excluded him.
3-e_rhgle53VKIY-m.jpg
7-OkojamB_owWf6-m.jpg
We don't actually know if Sukuna excluded Megumi or that his sure hit command covers everything except himself

There isn't a reason to not destroy the place but also I think the scenes that I'm using are very clearly pointing out that he can't do what Yuta did.
Narrowing out a single target inside the domain ≠ Number of sure hit that target receives. Even if we go by Sukuna can't do it on same level shouldn't disapprove he can select single target inside the domain. Also as I said FB domain was fine. Knowing Domains has CE still cleave only stomped FB already shows his attack only targetted FB.
I didn't really ignore it, I'm talking about the scan that came after, Sukuna used a binding vow to turn off the sure hit inside the barrier, he always had a binding vow for his range, but in this scene he used another binding vow to turn off the sure hit inside the barrier.

Small note: even though its irrelevant I think the scan you posted is mistranslated, Sukuna didn't really use his maximum range ,Shishiso's translation is a bit different and seems to make more sense ngl

kO4LIJm.jpeg
4-g4zm-hxEPh--V-m.jpg

The scans I sent is from TCB. Additionally previously Gojo was suggesting to Expand the range. So context wise it's pretty much he expanded the range

Though this point is useless to argue regarding our current arguments of if Sukuna can use sure hit on single target because this scenario has nothing to do with that. Him changing his domain conditions ain't gonna be helping any arguments.
The SD point doesn't really change anything, but you mentioned they were fighting inside Tengen's barrier which is made from CE so it possible ig
Kenjaku is the second best barrier user in the verse so it's highly possible he narrowed Yuki out.
If that's the case he wouldn't need to narrow it like that, he will exclude an area of 10 meters radius or so around Megumi and that will be enough
The problem here is he narrowed the sure hit affects above the surface. It wasn't on the ground level as far as I understand. Also from the image it seems like Megumi was on the very border of the domain still there was some gap between him and the 140m range of Sukuna's Domain. Sukuna's main objective here is to smoke Mahoraga. He needed good effective range and he also needed to exclude Megumi from the domain. Him narrowing down the domain smaller would boost his sure hit affects AP. isn't this already mentioned in Gojo vs Sukuna fight. More the domain range is expanded the more sure hit effects would be decreased. Sukuna expanding 200m and excluding Megumi would have still made the sure hit power lesser than what 140m sure hit range does.
2-_Z8tT437FmmY_.png

Again, I'm talking about the another binding vow, Sukuna's domain has a binding vow that increases the range, Sukuna made another binding vow against Gojo to turn off the sure hit inside the barrier, there are 2 binding vows involved in the process
It's even mentioned in viz (this is viz if I'm not mistaken)
0227-014.png
Same as above I don't think this point helps anyway in our current arguments. Only Sukuna narrowing Megumi range is somewhat arguable which I already explained how it might be because of building collapsing on him. Or increasing domain sure hit power by decreasing the range.
We don't actually know if Sukuna excluded Megumi or that his sure hit command covers everything except himself
Sukuna sure hit protected Sukuna's soul not Megumi soul. If Sukuna got exposed to 5 UV he would have paralyzed for life time. Dude already got his mind fried just because of around 10s exposure.
15-T4UFM3BnCS9hK-m.jpg

This scan heavily implied Sukuna made Megumi tank the UV by excluding him from the sure hits. Gojo himself kinda states Sukuna was the one who was making that happen too.
7-OkojamB_owWf6-m.jpg

I don’t see Kenjaku in the same way you do so I don’t really consider his half ass written death something big.

I don’t see Kenjaku in the same way you do so I don’t really consider his half ass written death something big.

half ass written is giving it too much credit, i just said that it's still something big narrative wise that the 1000 yeard evil mastermind actually died

Change him for a talking cone and nothing changes, his only relevant moment is the fight against Yuk

Other than that I don’t really see how people think he’s one of the best new gen shounen villains when Sukuna’s been on a rampage for more than a year non stop

Change him for a talking cone and nothing changes, his only relevant moment is the fight against Yuk
blud has narrartive importance bruh, give him some credit

Other than that I don’t really see how people think he’s one of the best new gen shounen villains when Sukuna’s been on a rampage for more than a year non stop
they like him?
idk, to each their tastes me thinks

Literally how do you peeps not consider the death of a major antagonist and the long awaited yuta's domain reveal not "big"
Because of how it was done lmao. Yuta domain was cool but it was otherwise underwhelming as a reveal, a lot of people speculated how his domain would work months ago. And Kenjaku's death is likely the worst death I've read for a major antag in recent manga.

Because of how it was done lmao. Yuta domain was cool but it was otherwise underwhelming as a reveal, a lot of people speculated how his domain would work months ago. And Kenjaku's death is likely the worst death I've read for a major antag in recent manga.

never denied the execution was bad, like really bad, but those are still big events

they just felt underwhelming as **** because gege is rushing the manga lately

Back