• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Megumi doesn't have anti feats though. He could have reactions on tojis speed ?
Megumi in Shibuya and awakened Maki has no scaling chain.
Also there was a possibility of Toji holding back well I will leave it up to you
Wow you will choose to say that Toji is holding back but you don't accept that Gojo was so ******* hindered there.
This scan does not state he blizted without Blue though I read the chapter right now.
Gojo wasn't using limitless there, he blitzed them and kicked their asses then Hanami was like "oh he deactivated his CT"

Kenjaku didn't had Curse Manipulation and Current Equipments like today back then that's a fact. We only have too characters information on Kenjaku
  • Kamo (fodder with perticular hax)
  • Don't know who TF was with Kashimo so no specific thing
Also unlike currently Kenjaku who obtained Getos CT which also has elephant curse which can bypass concepts and obstacles.

I can clearly see if he had enough equipment he should be capable of Killing Previous Gojos.
The same Kenjaku that according to Tengen, gave up on killing and decided to seal, u have to prove that he can kill a L6E user and it's something you will not be able to prove

In fact Kenjaku was scared to let pr active for more time because he was afraid Gojo might do something, if he can do something with prep time he would've prepared it as a backup, but his backup plan was using Sukuna, L6E users >> Kenjaku.

He didn't amp blue, he amped his neutral limitless.
Blue is a part of Limitless and also check the below scan. Strengthening = Amped as far as I understands things when I read
DA also nothing to do with speed?
When did I say DA amped speed ?
4906188_784_1145_116872.webp

No one in the high tier of JJK is subsonic.

Also, not sure why people like to act like this shit doesn't happen all the time in Anime. Powercreep is a thing. Naruto, Noruto, Bleach, One Piece, DNZ, SUPER, all have this shit. Krillin went from a bald city buster to a dude who can throw hands with dudes that shake universes. There are millions of examples of things happening like this.

But yeah, the curses being < Goodwill arc Maki is patently hilarious.
Not a thing in JJk (vs wiki) 🗣️
I don't know what this sentence means

And gojo had a bunch of people he wasn't ready to slaughter.
He doens't need. He should have overpowered them in h2H if that was easy.
Let me ask you, why do you think they had to plan for Gojo the way they did? Do you think it was just a random fun idea?
Nerf his CT and blue speed.check the scans
4906201_784_1145_119076.webp

Do you remember what happened to Jogo speed wise when Gojo turned up on him?
Which scan? Can you send me the scan where Without Blue Gojo Blizting Jogo
No, Sukuna wasn't moved by Jogo's words until the fight was already over. He literally began by trying to kill Jogo for disrespecting him.
4907132_784_1145_109138.webp

4907138_784_1145_84734.webp

He clearly moved by Jogos Desperation and he also gave an opportunity to hit Sukuna because of Fingers Jogo feed him
Also He didn't tried to kill Jogo stop saying things which are not stated in narratively. Sukuna was having fun. He mocked Jogo throughout the fight.

Last edited:
Wow you will choose to say that Toji is holding back but you don't accept that Gojo was so ******* hindered there.
I just didn't brought that thing. The scans you sent also shows Gojo only overpowering Both Hanami and Jogo in H2H when no one was nearby
Gojo wasn't using limitless there, he blitzed them and kicked their asses then Hanami was like "oh he deactivated his CT"
No check the next panel in same chapter Gojo deactivated his Limitless to touch Jogo and started using H2H. This blitz happened before that and nothing states he blizted them without Blue.
Let's not forget the same Gojo who wasn't using Blue couldn't catch Jogo.
The same Kenjaku that according to Tengen, gave up on killing and decided to seal, u have to prove that he can kill a L6E user and it's something you will not be able to prove

In fact Kenjaku was scared to let pr active for more time because he was afraid Gojo might do something, if he can do something with prep time he would've prepared it as a backup, but his backup plan was using Sukuna, L6E users >> Kenjaku.
Bruh as i mentioned we don't have any information on previous Kenjaku vessels and currently he has better vessel and Tengen with him and curses like elephant which can ignore Concepts.

Last edited:
I just didn't brought that thing. The scans you sent also shows Gojo only overpowering Both Hanami and Jogo in H2H when no one was nearby
No that wasn't just overpowering, he was reacting to them, attacking and defending simultaneously, he was just much faster than them
No check the next panel in same panel in same chapter Gojo deactivated his Limitless to touch Jogo and started using H2H. This blitz happened before that and nothing states he blizted them without Blue.
Let's not forget the same Gojo who wasn't using Blue couldn't catch Jogo.
Jogo realised that Gojo deactivated his limitless when he touched him, Gojo uses blue instantly to move quickly and punch things, they can't notice it
It's the reason when Gojo punched Jogo with the limitless, Jogo didn't figure out what Gojo did
Bruh as i mentioned we don't have any information on previous Kenjaku vessels and currently he has better vessel and Tengen with him and curses like elephant which can ignore Concepts
That does not matter, you are the one who needs to prove that Kenjaku now can kill Gojo, Kenjaku has never managed to kill any L6E user except the one who was a baby, just because he got cursed spirit manipulation doesn't mean he can kill Gojo, he put curses and layers of seals
We already know barriers can't seal Gojo because if it could, Kenjaku would've used them to seal Gojo rather than using a cursed object that requires Gojo to stay 1 minute inside its radius to activate.
And obviously the curses won't kill Gojo, in fact his curses didnt even work on Yuki.
Tengen says "Kenjaku lost twice, after that he gave up on fighting and decided to kill the user 2 months after he was born, however another user was born later so he decided to seal"
How did u took from this that Kenjaku can kill Gojo with prep time, he got CSM now but you can't prove that he can kill Gojo because nothing supports this

Also you didn't reply to this

No that wasn't just overpowering, he was reacting to them, attacking and defending simultaneously, he was just much faster than them
I don't know how that comes in as Much faster than them when it's clearly he was Overpowering them with H2H not with sheer speed
Jogo realised that Gojo deactivated his limitless when he touched him, Gojo uses blue instantly to move quickly and punch things, they can't notice it
It's the reason when Gojo punched Jogo with the limitless, Jogo didn't figure out what Gojo did
After checking the scans again I think you are misunderstanding Gojo blitzing them. Gojo menacing challenged Jogo and Hanami to attack him with that DA shit and walked up to them when Jogo was sweating from fear.
4906205_784_1145_130088.webp

4906103_784_1145_152132.webp

4906104_784_1145_143110.webp
Check the scans when Limitless was off Gojo couldn't catch Jogo
4906160_784_1145_194412.webp

4906166_784_1145_157540.webp
That does not matter, you are the one who needs to prove that Kenjaku now can kill Gojo, Kenjaku has never managed to kill any L6E user except the one who was a baby, just because he got cursed spirit manipulation doesn't mean he can kill Gojo, he put curses and layers of seals
We already know barriers can't seal Gojo because if it could, Kenjaku would've used them to seal Gojo rather than using a cursed object that requires Gojo to stay 1 minute inside its radius to activate.
And obviously the curses won't kill Gojo, in fact his curses didnt even work on Yuki.
Not saying he would kill Gojo in an straight fight. Kenjaku with prep time analysed and sealed Gojo and he was sure about killing Gojo too.
Tengen says "Kenjaku lost twice, after that he gave up on fighting and decided to kill the user 2 months after he was born, however another user was born later so he decided to seal"
That same scan says Kenjaku wanted to seal Six Eyes because they would be passed on to next users. Also he got hold of Prison Realm to seal Gojo.
How did u took from this that Kenjaku can kill Gojo with prep time, he got CSM now but you can't prove that he can kill Gojo because nothing supports this
Well I would take Kenjaku saying could instead of him saying "i thought". Where here he was confident enough that is enough to kill him.
30306332_784_1145_168984.webp
Also you didn't reply to this
As I already said bruh Vessels and other things
Yeah previous 6 eyes and limitless > Previous Kenjaku there is nothing shows current Kenjaku can't beat them up.

Also this goes against Gojos POV to not train to increase his skills and give everything against Sukuna when he said he put everything on the line. Shibuya Arc Gojo didn't trained just stayed same power but wanted to reach everything he has to Sukuna 😭
37342943_784_1145_124840.webp

Anyway I don't think we will reach any conclusions. I will let the staffs decide if I make any threads. Agree to disagree for now. We debating doesn't gonna change anything if there is no middle persons like staff to evaluate. Both of us will be circling around back and forth with same things.

The FTL thread is almost ready btw, im gonna add some stuff tomorrow and can post it whenever.
First we need to fix Mach 3 Naoya and Maki thing 😭.
Or you can upgrade the Post Prison Realm Gojo with good arguments but I am telling you If you bring up Pre Prison Realm with that Calculation it would be chaotic & getting rejected for same thing as I said regarding Jogo and Hanami. They are Subsonic here and Pre Prison Realm Gojo struggled against fodders like that and can keep up with Sukuna who even in weakened state can easily dodge Kashimo electro magnetic waves is funny. It would Contradict the narrative and common sense.
Though i feel we should first settle the whole Gojo power up thing first.
I gave my take on the matter it's up to you guys if you agree with that or disagree.

x2zMGW5sijk.jpg

3oEjaBVIEjI.jpg

i think he had some level of change. No longer has the blindfold restriction
Also the buff in his body 👁️. I don't see the point why Gege wants to buff him up if he didn't wanted to show him getting stronger.
Beside from the Fanbook Six Eyes drains his power too fast that's why he need to wear glasses or blindfold. Dude didn't wore anything after he released from Prison Realm.

Gojo was buff pre-prison realm
It's average packs though even Megumi has
theory-about-gojos-return-v0-dxmxjgsm4rqb1.jpeg
This is from chap 142 btw
This was for foreshadowing for chapter 223 onwards fight.👀 check the next chapter you will see Sukuna Reconstructing his body and left arm which is from chapter 236.

Anyway whatever I already said how it will affected on Multiple occasion of speed and other things when scaling in here atleast in vs wiki if you keep believing Gojo was same throughout the series.

Gojo went all out and Look what happened
4905682_784_1145_142544.webp

After his loss He improves his skills and abilities
4905821_784_1145_107916.webp

Then we have Gojo who got sealed inside Prison Realm.
So he is someone who would wait for others to come and help instead of increasing his power to break free ? Or let's see he is someone who would say I will win and just got fight character who has perfect counter to him ?
They were trying to even rescue Megumi. So Gojo thought his pre Prison Realm Version was enough to beat Sukuna who has Megumi CT and his own CT. Without getting any training? 😭
Sure it's very logical to think Gojo was a stupid guy who would blindly jump into the fighting without having any Powerups especially when he knows he needed to fight Mahogara and other Shikigamis and possibilities of them Bypassing infinity with Mahogara Adaptation and DA also was a things which he got to know in Shibuya.

Nah Believing Gojo stayed same throughout the Series is biggest assumptions when he himself states he wanted to convey everything to Sukuna so he put everything on the line. Unless anyone thinks Gojos potential to grow was sealed in Shibuya arc(which was never stated or implied). So Gojo had no way to grow and fight against a strong opponent. He was spitting some nonsense here.

I will eat my own words if Gege states Gojo was same throughout the series and had reached his peak potential at pre Shibuya arc only and had no way to grow stronger. For now I will just go with my own POV On how series shows him.

Idk man there was enough space
l4KjvVZ9jRU.jpg
He was pretty clearly not going full speed here considering people around him are clearly keeping track of him. This is more like a full speed Gojo
Jogo came close to Gojo this much
AnwR5dB7iZg.jpg

still outran before he could even react
4wQo0apz5N8.jpg
Gojo wasn't trying to catch him there tho, he was fully stationary. Later Jogo tries to hit him again and Gojo easily grabs him

Also when Gojo does get in close combat with them they don't land a single hit on him, not one

Trying to limit Gojo's base speed from the disater curses is very silly considering how badly he was beating them

Nothing you said implied that he got stronger, Gojo was just trying to empty his mind in prison realm that's all, he wasn't trying to get himself out or anything.
Damn so he can cut even saitama?
I only watched the first season of OPM so I have no clue

He was pretty clearly not going full speed here considering people around him are clearly keeping track of him. This is more like a full speed Gojo
That doesn't imply that speed was above disastor curses if he was he could have grabbed Jogo while out running
Gojo wasn't trying to catch him there tho, he was fully stationary. Later Jogo tries to hit him again and Gojo easily grabs him

Also when Gojo does get in close combat with them they don't land a single hit on him, not one

Trying to limit Gojo's base speed from the disater curses is very silly considering how badly he was beating them

I already addressed H2H means nothing about speed if he was like say 1K times faster he would have blizted time to Oblivion even in H2H. Bruh Jogo is considered as Subsonic. You are trying to Argue for Gojo to be FTL do you think that makes any sense with these speed feats?

So he is someone who would wait for others to come and help instead of increasing his power to break free ? Or let's see he is someone who would say I will win and just got fight character who has perfect counter to him ?
They were trying to even rescue Megumi. So Gojo thought his pre Prison Realm Version was enough to beat Sukuna who has Megumi CT and his own CT. Without getting any training? 😭
Sure it's very logical to think Gojo was a stupid guy who would blindly jump into the fighting without having any Powerups especially when he knows he needed to fight Mahogara and other Shikigamis and possibilities of them Bypassing infinity with Mahogara Adaptation and DA also was a things which he got to know in Shibuya.

Nah Believing Gojo stayed same throughout the Series is biggest assumptions when he himself states he wanted to convey everything to Sukuna so he put everything on the line. Unless anyone thinks Gojos potential to grow was sealed in Shibuya arc(which was never stated or implied). So Gojo had no way to grow and fight against a strong opponent. He was spitting some nonsense here.
I will eat my own words if Gege states Gojo was same throughout the series and had reached his peak potential at pre Shibuya arc only and had no way to grow stronger. For now I will just go with my own POV On how series shows him.
Anyway ^^

He literally says himself that he trusts the other sorceres to free him. Also how would he even train in the prison realm?
He is pretty clearly talking about going all out with what he has. Nothing here implies he got stronger
I live inside Gege's walls, you can trust me

I see so you want to argue that Gojo got stronger because if he didn't it will pose a problem to your FTL thread?
Not just FTL it just Contradicts how Gojo was easily keeping up with Sukuna who has either FTL or MHS speed. Meanwhile Struggling against Jogo. Also I don't see Gojo Overpowering Jogo on same level as Sukuna did.

If that's the case i really don't see how Gojo could be a problem. He is both the fastest modern sorcerer and faster than a ny curse he fought. There's nothing to imply he anything less than a god tier in speed
It's blatantly stated twice that Gojo is hindered when there's anyone next to him, they put 1000 human being to nerf his movements, started to throw humans on him to distract him and hide behind humans, despite that he kicked their asses and showed that he's faster than them, he just couldn't move freely.

And here Elde is saying Jogo was faster than Gojo and telling us that Gojo isn't Saitama

Not just FTL it just Contradicts how Gojo was easily keeping up with Sukuna who has either FTL or MHS speed. Meanwhile Struggling against Jogo. Also I don't see Gojo Overpowering Jogo on same level as Sukuna did.
Well I saw Jogo saying if it wasn't for amplification Gojo would've killed him in 2 panels, that means Gojo would've overpowered Jogo even better than Sukuna

Not just FTL it just Contradicts how Gojo was easily keeping up with Sukuna who has either FTL or MHS speed. Meanwhile Struggling against Jogo.
He dodges/counters every attack Jogo throws at him, bro was not struggling
Also I don't see Gojo Overpowering Jogo on same level as Sukuna did.
But like why? Gojo while heavily nerfed by his surroundings was still destroying him. Fighting Gojo at full power literally gave Jogo PTSD

If that's the case i really don't see how Gojo could be a problem. He is both the fastest modern sorcerer and faster than any curse he fought. There's nothing to imply he anything less than a god tier in speed
Check the speed difference between Subsonic+ and FTL.
You know how many different categories comes between them?
Gojo with MHS or FTL speed should be capable of Blizting Jogo without zero issues. Which was never happened but he can keep up with Sukuna in final arc after Pre Prison Realm. Which does makes sense for him to getting stronger and Faster than Previous Version.

Check the speed difference between Subsonic+ and FTL.
You know how many different categories comes between them?
Gojo with MHS or FTL speed should be capable of Blizting Jogo without zero issues. Which was never happened but he can keep up with Sukuna in final arc after Pre Prison Realm. Which does makes sense for him to getting stronger and Faster than Previous Version.
Then neither Gojo or Sukuna is FTL
I'm not gonna change my mind just because of a calc or 2 unless it's something heavily implied or stated

He dodges/counters every attack Jogo throws at him, bro was not struggling

But like why? Gojo while heavily nerfed by his surroundings was still destroying him. Fighting Gojo at full power literally gave Jogo PTSD
Bruh difference between Subsonic and FTL is too big 😭 if you need to blitz the opponent 4.43x faster than the opponent speed should be enough.

Then neither Gojo or Sukuna is FTL
Sukuna dodging electro magnetic waves is solid feats especially he does it twice saying Sukuna isn't FTL just to keep Gojo didn't Become faster and stronger is just bs.
Unless in future Sukuna gets hit by some attack slower than FTL sure but currently Sukuna has no anti feats statements comes from Narrative. It's just Gojo who has anti feats between arcs

Bruh difference between Subsonic and FTL is too big 😭 if you need to blitz the opponent 4.43x faster than the opponent speed should be enough.
What counts as a blitz for you? Because anytime Jogo does anyhting against Gojo he completely misses/ gets blocked. The only time Gojo doesn't destroy him is when he is clearly not trying

He will argue next that Kenjaku or Yuki will destroy pre prison realm Gojo because they got rel calc
Sukuna dodging electro magnetic waves is solid feats especially he does it twice saying Sukuna isn't FTL just to keep Gojo didn't Become faster and stronger is just bs.
Unless in future Sukuna gets hit by some attack slower than FTL sure but currently Sukuna has no anti feats statements comes from Narrative. It's just Gojo who has anti feats between arcs
I don't care, characters in jjk were doing many feats that exceed the speed of sound but look where most of them are capped now

What counts as a blitz for you? Because anytime Jogo does anyhting against Gojo he completely misses/ gets blocked. The only time Gojo doesn't destroy him is when he is clearly not trying
Check Sukuna Blizting Jogo scene in chapter 114 I guess. That's what I would call it blitz.
He will argue next that Kenjaku or Yuki will destroy pre prison realm Gojo because they got rel calc
Unfortunately their scaling got nuked for some Calculation error
I don't care, characters in jjk were doing many feats that exceed the speed of sound but look where most of them are capped now
Classic Gege messing up 😭.

Back