• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Maki might enter to fight Sukuna inside but how can Yuji fight without getting affected by the domain rules
Oh yeah now that you mentioned about it. Maki shouldn't be hindered by the domain non-violence rules, so all they need to do is just stall for time while Maki beats up Sukuna until he is dead or incapacitated

Oh yeah now that you mentioned about it. Maki shouldn't be hindered by the domain non-violence rules, so all they need to do is just stall for time while Maki beats up Sukuna until he is dead or incapacitated
She won't be able to beat him up though, at best they will remove Sukuna's CT, however with CE alone he will beat Maki
Even if you want to wank Maki to 15F level in combat, this is 20F Sukuna

There's also a big problem that Sukuna might have recovered his domain, if he felt threatened he will overwhelm them completely with MS

She won't be able to beat him up though, at best they will remove Sukuna's CT, however with CE alone he will beat Maki

There's also a big problem that Sukuna might have recovered his domain, if he felt threatened he will overwhelm them completely with MS
No, I meant that since Sukuna is forced to obey the non-violence rules, he can't fight back if Maki just punches him and stuff

Commonest Wanami W
vlcsnap_2023_08_25_14h40m29s345.jpg
That is a MAYUN!!!!!!

I was thinking, doesnt Yuji getting caught in the domain mean the rules will apply to him?
Maki might enter to fight Sukuna inside but how can Yuji fight without getting affected by the domain rules

I think Higuruma will use domain amplification against Sukuna btw
Maybe Higu can just make Sukuna take the trail and keep Yuji as attendant. When Sukuna gets confessed then Sukuna CT will be removed Yuji to fight him with only H2H.

Maki and Yuta entering the battlefield is not sure. She talked big but no show or gege was smoking something when he wrote Maki: "I will be going next"

Sukuna can use DA to avoid Higu domain if he wants to but I doubt Gege making him use DA.

Every chapter that passes, the more i think Gege is gonna make the villains win. Like how the **** is anyone gonna beat Sukuna at this point
At this point, I'm assuming the month of preparation/training has given the cast the biggest of asspull powerups. Not to mention, w/Gojo talking about the next generation surpassing him, this seems like the time to prove it.

This is also true, or he will pull a falling blossom emotion and say "I should thank you for this gift, Gojo satoru" lol
Though its stated FBE doesn't have effects on complicated domains like Gojo which works on information dump. Higu domain is also litter similar. I don't if it will be effective.

But Hollow Basket seems to be common ability. Knowing It was from hiean Era and even it was passed down to Kashimo. I can see him using that if Gege wants him.
At this point, I'm assuming the month of preparation/training has given the cast the biggest of asspull powerups. Not to mention, w/Gojo talking about the next generation surpassing him, this seems like the time to prove it.
Just my theory Yuji gonna experience Maki 2.0 version. Most probably gonna sacrifice the death paintings inside of him to get a boost like how Mai sacrificing herself gave Maki a big boost.

Also looking at the how story is going on I don't mind if Villains wins for the first one Shonens shows and story ends in a Chaotic manner

Simple domain, Hollow Wicker Basket and Falling Blossom Emotion are barrier techniques so Sukuna probably cant use them rn.

Last edited:
We don't really know if FBE is a barrier technique, but if Sukuna didn't fix his brain, he won't be able to use simple domain and hollow wicker basket

So what if Yuji actually did something like this
0102-017.png

0102-018.png

A binding vow to increase his CE with his life as a trade off, by doing that he reaches his maximum potential, surpasses the special grade league, he kills Sukuna and dies with everyone around him just as his grand pa told him to do

0102-017.png

0102-018.png

A binding vow to increase his CE with his life as a trade off, by doing that he reaches his maximum potential, surpasses the special grade league, he kills Sukuna and dies with everyone around him just as his grand pa told him to do
Feel like this invalidates Yuji's struggle throughout the entire series, that he's gonna throw his life away to Sukuna, and be surrounded by people when in reality he's lost several people already, it doesn't feel fulfilling or that it'll complete Yuji as a character. Also it's comical that'd we'd see Yuji's max potential somehow be able to overcome Sukuna's abilities.

Edit: Also feel like this max potential is something Gojo, Nanami, Kenjaku, Sukuna, and Choso could've already perceived and or thought of so if they didn't then his max probably isn't gonna do much to Sukuna

0102-017.png

0102-018.png

I can think that Yuji gets bodied and sacrifices his 6 brothers life to get a Powerup

Well the difference would be that Yuji died but Gon didn't, Yuji killed the main villain while Gon wasted his transformation on Pitou and the King died with a poison

Feel like this invalidates Yuji's struggle throughout the entire series, that he's gonna throw his life away to Sukuna, and be surrounded by people when in reality he's lost several people already, it doesn't feel fulfilling or that it'll complete Yuji as a character. Also it's comical that'd we'd see Yuji's max potential somehow be able to overcome Sukuna's abilities.
I mean anything Gege will come with would probably be something more crazy, so I tried to think about something that was already stated before to be a thing

FBE << Simple domain << Hollow Wicker Basket << DA

He can use DA. I doubt him using it though.
Nah it doesn't work like this
Just because DA is more advanced and he can use it doesn't mean he will use anything below it
Because its stated he can use DA because the brain part that got destroyed is related to barrier techniques

Simple domain is a barrier technique, HWB is the original form of SD so its probably the same, FBE is unknown

Nah it doesn't work like this
Just because DA is more advanced and he can use it doesn't mean he will use anything below it
Because its stated he can use DA because the brain part that got destroyed is related to barrier techniques

Simple domain is a barrier technique, HWB is the original form of SD so its probably the same, FBE is unknown
I mean Gojo used Simple domain and FBE against Sukuna DE. But Simple domain completely nulled Sukuna attacks for some time but FBE only lessened the damage but its attacks were still passing through. Same happened with Naobito against Dagon.

Yeah he might use it but If he did I feel like it's just PIS. Why would he use SD or FBE when DA doesn't have a time period like them.

By the way, which state do you all think the characters would be at when all of this is done (dead or alive):
Yuta
Hakari
Maki
Higuruma
Kusakabe
MeiMei
Shoko
Utahime
The old guy
Yuji
Megumi
Choso
Write someone that I forgot

I mean Gojo used Simple domain and FBE against Sukuna DE. Buf Simple domain completely nulled Sukuna attacks for some time buf FBE only lessened the damage but its attacks were still passing through. Same happened with Naobito against Dagon.

Yeah he might use it but If he did I feel like it's just PIS. Why would he use SD or FBE when DA doesn't have a time period like them.
I'm not arguing which one is superior man, I'm just saying just because DA is more advanced than other techniques and Sukuna used it, doesnt mean he can use the rest
Because simple domains are barrier techniques and probably HWB too

I'm not arguing which one is superior man, I'm just saying just because DA is more advanced than other techniques and Sukuna used it, doesnt mean he can use the rest
Because simple domains are barrier techniques and probably HWB too
👀Oh wait I'm was not saying he can use all of them. I'm saying even if he knows them he shouldn't use them by Logically should go with better version. Yeah I get what you mean.

I think both of us got some misunderstanding on what we were talking.

No he cant. At least, i dont think so.
He used it against Gojo after his brain was cooked
👀Oh wait I'm was not saying he can use all of them. I'm saying even if he knows them he shouldn't use them by Logically should go with better version. Yeah I get what you mean.

I think both of us got some misunderstanding on what we were talking.
DA was stated in the fanbook that it can protect from the sure hit

The main problem is that how Gege made it look like FBE when Sukuna was using it to protect himself against Gojo, he was only minimising the damage, and well, no one ever has used it in the series to counter domain expansions so it's possible that Gege even forgot this lmfao

Simple domain would be better
If he can use simple domain, he will not be restricted by the "no violence" thing and he will beat up Higuruma

By the way, which state do you all think the characters would be at when all of this is done (dead or alive):
Yuta
Likely lives
Lucky guy most probably lives
Lives likely because verse doens't have any strong female 😭
Dude is on red flag might die
Might die
Don't know
Lives
Lives
The old guy
Lives
Lives
Goner
Lives
DA was stated in the fanbook that it can protect from the sure hit

The main problem is that how Gege made it look like FBE when Sukuna was using it to protect himself against Gojo, he was only minimising the damage, and well, no one ever has used it in the series to counter domain expansions so it's possible that Gege even forgot this lmfao
yeah ☠️Gege most probably forgot.
Though only difference is DA works like powernull
FBE works like auto counter with CE.

Last edited:
I think Higuruma, Choso, either Yuji or Megumi and one of the old characters (MeiMei, Kusakabe, Shoko or Utahime)

If Gege wants to be more evil, then I will be expecting Hakari's or Maki's deaths too
I also forgot Hana, I think the cast might be really pushed too far that Angel will throw away her principles and use incarnation to restore her hand and use her CT more effectively, Hana will die during this and after that Angel will die

Sukuna didn't even use DA to block unlimited void, he used it to be able to touch Gojo, because Gojo can still use his infinity inside the domain, after he touched Gojo he stopped his sure hit inside the domain and increased the effectiveness outside the barrier

But yeah DA wouldn't protect from something like UV, DA couldn't neutralize blue and red fully because they are enhanced, domains take much more CE than normal techniques so I think UV output is >> Red

Sukuna didn't even use DA to block unlimited void, he used it to be able to touch Gojo, because Gojo can still use his infinity inside the domain, after he touched Gojo he stopped his sure hit inside the domain and increased the effectiveness outside the barrier

But yeah DA wouldn't protect from something like UV, DA couldn't neutralize blue and red fully because they are enhanced, domains take much more CE than normal techniques so I think UV output is >> Red
Nah I don't think so because not all Domains are shown to increase their output.
Gojo red and blue can be amped but how would Gojo amp information dump?
Sure hits are different things than normal CTs.

?? He touches Gojo and changed the conditions because DA and innate technique can't be used at same time. It has nothing to do with complex sure hit. Also what do you mean by complex sure hit.
What i mean is, DA is useless against domains like UV or DS

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_227_011.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_227_012.png

Last edited:
Back