• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I dont think there is anythign about Noabitos speed, we kinda just assumed he is equal to Naoya since they use the same technique
That's kinda dumb. If both are EQ then why would Naobito be only called as Fastest Sorcerer?
Naoya was also active Sorcerer in Jujutsu society. Even databook doesn't states he is EQ to Naobito or anything.
Projection Sorcerery is used alongside with the Users speed. Shouldn't it be vary.
By dividing 1 second into 24 parts, his visibility becomes a 24 panels. By moving in advance, he can create a hit in certain point of the anime panel. After that, he traces the movement with high speed. Both the sorcerer himself and the object touches by the sorcerer must be made into 1/24 second for the movement to be projected, but if a failure to happen, freeze will happen for 1 second. For enemy who doesn’t know this technique, in order to freeze them with high chance, if the sorcerer hit the panel successfully, it will feel like 1 second has passed. With this technique, Naobito can perform super speed action, that he is called as the fastest sorcerer.

Tbh i don't see any proof that Gojo got stronger inside pr, he was just trying to keep his head empty, he wasn't thinking about anything, in his fight against Sukuna he didn't bring anything new except his small barrier.

That "I've undergone special training" statement is taken out of context, he says
"Why are you wearing Megumi's face? You want me to hold back? Too bad for you I've undergone special training. I can totally whale on Megumi, since he and Toji look alike"

He also was looking shredded during his teenage years
0070-006.png

I think if anything special happened to him inside pr it would've been stated

Tbh i don't see any proof that Gojo got stronger inside pr, he was just trying to keep his head empty, he wasn't thinking about anything, in his fight against Sukuna he didn't bring anything new except his small barrier.

That "I've undergone special training" statement is taken out of context, he says
"Why are you wearing Megumi's face? You want me to hold back? Too bad for you I've undergone special training. I can totally whale on Megumi, since he and Toji look alike"

He also was looking shredded during his teenage years
0070-006.png

I think if anything special happened to him inside pr it would've been stated
I completely agree. I feel it would have at least been mentioned in his 12 chapter fight, if he had gotten stronger
Also what happened to the speed thread, did it pass or not
It passed for 20F Sukuna, Kashimo, jackpot Hakari an Gojo

Yeah the special training I think his him just talking about his fight with Toji lmao. Still dumb he didn't train for the fight and the pr didn't give him any new abilities considering his perception of time Gege really just be throwing shit in and not expanding on it.

Also what happened to the speed thread, did it pass or not
  1. 20F Sukuna
  2. Post Prison Realm Gojo
  3. Jackpot Hakari
  4. Kashimo got the ratings
Tbh i don't see any proof that Gojo got stronger inside pr, he was just trying to keep his head empty,
Bruh he India Prison Realm he trained or not. But it is sure that his gotten used to harder environment which would automatically makes species living in there stronger.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_223_001.png
he wasn't thinking about anything, in his fight against Sukuna he didn't bring anything new except his small barrier.
Barrier changing is too hard to do. Which was mentioned by Kusakabe even in Shibuya arc Gojo still shows he can short out whatever inside his barriers because he is not good with Barrier Technique. He had to resort to 0.2 DE.

Oh let's not forget Jogo was able to except Gojos speed though DA was active but in Current Arc Gojo can keep up with Sukuna. Even Sukuna uses DA.
Same Jogo was getting blizted by 15F Sukuna multiple times.

Also Gojo said he put everything on line and wanted it to reach Sukuna. Dude even starts off with 200% HP and cheap shot unless Gojo thought Sukuna was an opponent he could take on without preparing and doing some training that's a different thing.
Let's not forget Currently Gojo needed to fight Meguna not Yuji version of Sukuna. Gojo even knows about Mahogara and other Shikigamis.

Anyway Gojos Eyes and body got buff after Prison Realm release
Gojo speed has better feats after Prison Realm
Gojo had to fight a new threat after Prison Realm and has 35 days of time skip. Also let's not forget He already has experience against Toji how infinity got passed and got negged. He later improved his skills. He either improved his power within 35 days incase Mahogara Bypassed infinity or whatever.

Also look at what happened to Uraume but 15F Sukuna. Do you think Gojo would have let Sukuna just go if he was stronger than Sukuna at that point without pushing him down humiliating? Dude asked for a time period before fighting him meanwhile Gojo got released on November 18. Sukuna was ready to fight him on same day and same time. Because of Kenjaku he stopped

It should be, since it’s the rage at which scientists say a black hole pulls thing in at.
black holes accelerate, i.e change the velocity of matter falling in towards them
there's no "fixed" velocity they pull at, same way an apple that's been falling down for 60s is obviously falling far faster than one that's been falling for 2s because earth's gravity has had more time to make it go faster

Gojo did not get stronger in Prison Realm. Who made that up?

The only benefit Gojo got was mental, in that he learned how to condense space and violate the image-barrier relationship given Prison Realms weird topology.
Then mind explaining how Gojo can casually fight with Sukuna with DA and was struggling against fodders like jogo with DA and Hanami?

Dude couldn't even catch jogo when DA was active but current fight even without Bloodlusted Gojo can easily keep up with Sukuna even without his Blue active.

Blame Gege for that bullshit. Atleast Dude didn't bothered to address the issues. Pre Prison Realm Gojo feats are shit to be Honest 😭

Then mind explaining how Gojo can casually fight with Sukuna with DA and was struggling against fodders like jogo with DA and Hanami?

Dude couldn't even catch jogo when DA was active but current fight even without Bloodlusted Gojo can easily keep up with Sukuna even without his Blue active.
He wasnt struggling tho, he was literally tearing Jogo apart. He was just limited by the fact that there were so many people around

Jogo and Hanami fight was a completely different context. Jogo and Hanami never posed a single threat to him despite outnumbering him 4 to 1 and eventually thousands to 1. Gojo was also surrounded by people, which was a major part of their strategy to help keep Gojo from going all out. There only goal was to legit keep Gojo busy, which is why the were utilizing Geurilla warfare tactics in the first place.
He literally broke Jogo's arm when he got his hands on him. Once again, Gojo was surrounded by people and fighting several people at once.

This is like saying "Why didn't 15 Sukuna finger just one shot Jogo? Why was Jogo able to run away and use his maximum".

Neither party was "struggling" with any disaster curse
Blame Gege for that bullshit. Atleast Dude didn't bothered to address the issues. Pre Prison Realm Gojo feats are shit to be Honest 😭
It's not really, and you haven't even substantiated your claim that he got stronger in Prison Realm. You just threw out a bunch of what aboutisms and then randomly picked prison realm to say that's where Gojo got stronger without any correlation.

Too many people are around Jogo so he couldn't approach him iirc
Why does too many people matters if his speed is EQ to Sukuna who could blitz Jogo with 15F alone?
Especially Sukuna doesn't have any speed amps with his CT. His slashes and fire Arrow are offensive abilities. So technically him Blizting Jogo is clearly shows the difference.
He wasnt struggling tho, he was literally tearing Jogo apart. He was just limited by the fact that there were so many people around
I'm talking about speed bruh. I know physically Gojo was beating him up.

20F Sukuna ~ Gojo without Blue > 15F Sukuna speed > Jogo > Gojo without Blue?
I don't see the logic 😕

Jogo and Hanami fight was a completely different context. Jogo and Hanami never posed a single threat to him despite outnumbering him 4 to 1 and eventually thousands to 1. Gojo was also surrounded by people, which was a major part of their strategy to help keep Gojo from going all out. There only goal was to legit keep Gojo busy, which is why the were utilizing Geurilla warfare tactics in the first place.
No he killed Hanami by making them deactivate DA and getting caught. He couldn't catch others without Blue ghad for a fact.
He literally broke Jogo's arm when he got his hands on him. Once again, Gojo was surrounded by people and fighting several people at once.
I'm not talking about strength alone speed without blue for pre Prison Realm Gojo was ass.
This is like saying "Why didn't 15 Sukuna finger just one shot Jogo? Why was Jogo able to run away and use his maximum".

Neither party was "struggling" with any disaster curse
Both Sukuna and Gojo had different fights. Gojo needed to Kill jogo as soon as possible to save people but sukuna was playing.
Sukuna could have one shoted Jogo anytime sooner dude was ******** his pants the moment he woke up. And Almost lost his head chopped to pieces.
It's not really, and you haven't even substantiated your claim that he got stronger in Prison Realm. You just threw out a bunch of what aboutisms and then randomly picked prison realm to say that's where Gojo got stronger without any correlation.
It's not

Yeah the special training I think his him just talking about his fight with Toji lmao. Still dumb he didn't train for the fight and the pr didn't give him any new abilities considering his perception of time Gege really just be throwing shit in and not expanding on it.
We expected Gojo to have a maximum technique but he only had a stack and an extension, yes people started to assume purple is the maximum but that wasn't mentioned or implied in any way, just a theory, Gojo didn't have anything new in his fight, everything he used was already a thing 10 years ago for him except the small barrier

Bruh he India Prison Realm he trained or not. But it is sure that his gotten used to harder environment which would automatically makes species living in there stronger.
It's not necessarily true, he might just decided to become more serious, he won't be distracted again by Geto or anything, nothing implies he got stronger
Barrier changing is too hard to do. Which was mentioned by Kusakabe even in Shibuya arc Gojo still shows he can short out whatever inside his barriers because he is not good with Barrier Technique. He had to resort to 0.2 DE.
What's the point here? Even after pr Gojo hasn't shown that he can exclude 1000 human from his domain

Oh let's not forget Jogo was able to except Gojos speed though DA was active but in Current Arc Gojo can keep up with Sukuna. Even Sukuna uses DA.
Same Jogo was getting blizted by 15F Sukuna multiple times.
Gojo wasn't using fast movement with blue
Kenjaku said Gojo won't use it because it would be like dumping energy on humans, because Gojo does that by manipulating the space

Also Gojo said he put everything on line and wanted it to reach Sukuna. Dude even starts off with 200% HP and cheap shot unless Gojo thought Sukuna was an opponent he could take on without preparing and doing some training that's a different thing.
Let's not forget Currently Gojo needed to fight Meguna not Yuji version of Sukuna. Gojo even knows about Mahogara and other Shikigamis.
Nothing here implies he got stronger

Also look at what happened to Uraume but 15F Sukuna. Do you think Gojo would have let Sukuna just go if he was stronger than Sukuna at that point without pushing him down humiliating? Dude asked for a time period before fighting him meanwhile Gojo got released on November 18. Sukuna was ready to fight him on same day and same time. Because of Kenjaku he stopped
You ignored the fact that Gojo just got released, he doesn't know what happened to his students, he came immediately to give Sukuna a burial, he said there's something he needs to do before fighting Sukuna, it might be a backup plan or something related to Yuji or Shoko, after he died he said that he left telling Megumi about Toji to Shoko, there are way too many possibilities.

Its kind of implied DA was protecting the curses (Jogo says that the only reason he had survived was due to DA). The moment Hanami deactivates it, she gets crushed by Neutral Limitless. Despite this Gojo rips Jogos arm off and isnt really struggling speed wise. After all, Jogos only strategy was to hide between non sorcerers cuz he knew Gojo would catch him otherwise.

Because he doesn't want to risk harming any human. Imagine if he goes full speed and accidentally bumps some fodder, big chance they automatically died or something
Idk man there was enough space
l4KjvVZ9jRU.jpg

Jogo came close to Gojo this much
AnwR5dB7iZg.jpg

still outran before he could even react
4wQo0apz5N8.jpg

Vs
Getting man handled here both physically and speed
CIxF1ceiGCo.jpg

y0JLK4eOtU8.jpg

Its kind of implied DA was protecting the curses (Jogo says that the only reason he had survived was due to DA). The moment Hanami deactivates it, she gets crushed by Neutral Limitless. Despite this Gojo rips Jogos arm off and isnt really struggling speed wise. After all, Jogos only strategy was to hide between non sorcerers cuz he knew Gojo would catch him otherwise.
Gojo had opportunity to catch him bruh. Beside if you scale pre and post prison realm it will be like MHS Gojo was struggling against subsonic speed?

Yall shouldn't forget that the curses used DA against Gojo who was using only neutral limitless, he couldn't use anything except his barrier, and they were using the humans to distract him
0088-002.png

Against Sukuna he was using infinity, blue and red, DA can't neutralize blue and red so Gojo had the advantage because even if Sukuna can pierce through his barrier, he will have to engage with Gojo in a combat where Gojo will still use blue to amp his stats

Idk man there was enough space
l4KjvVZ9jRU.jpg

Jogo came close to Gojo this much
AnwR5dB7iZg.jpg

still outran before he could even react
4wQo0apz5N8.jpg

Vs
Getting man handled here both physically and speed
CIxF1ceiGCo.jpg

y0JLK4eOtU8.jpg
You realise that if Gojo decided to chase Jogo there he would've crushed every human on his way?
If someone decided to hit you and run while we are fighting between 1000 5 years old kids, you won't go full speed behind them because you will crush all the kids between you, you are ignoring that if Sukuna wants to kill he will kill, while Gojo's concept of sacrifice was limited to humans killed by curses not humans killed by himself

Jogo himself didn't say Sukuna is faster than Gojo, he only compared Sukuna to Gojo in the way his CE is completely evil unlike Gojo

Yall shouldn't forget that the curses used DA against Gojo who was using only neutral limitless, he couldn't use anything except his barrier, and they were using the humans to distract him
0088-002.png

Against Sukuna he was using infinity, blue and red, DA can't neutralize blue and red so Gojo had the advantage because even if Sukuna can pierce through his barrier, he will have to engage with Gojo in a combat where Gojo will still use blue to amp his stats

You realise that if Gojo decided to chase Jogo there he would've crushed every human on his way?
If someone decided to hit you and run while we are fighting between 1000 5 years old kids, you won't go full speed behind them because you will crush all the kids between you, you are ignoring that if Sukuna wants to kill he will kill, while Gojo's concept of sacrifice was limited to humans killed by curses not humans killed by himself

Jogo himself didn't say Sukuna is faster than Gojo, he only compared Sukuna to Gojo in the way his CE is completely evil unlike Gojo
He doesn't need to chase as I sent the scan jogo came close and still outran.
Also as far as Fanbook goes DA doesn't amp anything it would neutralise the opponent CT that's all

He doesn't need to chase as I sent the scan jogo came close and still outran.
Also as far as Fanbook goes DA doesn't amp anything it would neutralise the opponent CT that's all
He came close and ran while Gojo was distracted by a human there?
0088-002.png

0088-003.png

It's easy to pick scans like this, you will even prove that Megumi is faster than cursed spirit Naoya

Whenever Gojo had the opportunity, he didn't hesitate to outspeed both Jogo and Hanami
0085-004.png
he even shat on them in close combat even without his limitless, Jogo noted Gojo would've killed him right there if it wasn't for amplification
0085-005.png
0085-006.png

0085-007.png

0085-008.png

It was clear that if there were no humans there, Gojo would've destroyed both Jogo and Hanami quickly

Whenever Gojo had the opportunity, he didn't hesitate to outspeed both Jogo and Hanami
he even shat on them in close combat even without his limitless, Jogo noted Gojo would've killed him right there if it wasn't for amplification

0085-007.png

It was clear that if there were no humans there, Gojo would've destroyed both Jogo and Hanami quickly
You people need to learn how to use Imgur.

He came close and ran while Gojo was distracted by a human there?
0088-002.png

0088-003.png

It's easy to pick scans like this, you will even prove that Megumi is faster than cursed spirit Naoya
What Megumi has anything to do with Naoya?
0085-004.png
0085-005.png
0085-006.png

0085-007.png

0085-008.png

Bruh see the difference between pure Strength also. Damage Jogo received by Gojo without CT and Sukuna without CT. Also in your last scan Jogo was literally running away from Gojos speed. What being better in H2H has anything to do with speed? It wouldn't be hard to blitz you see.
y0JLK4eOtU8.jpg

4907182_784_1145_153674.webp

Let's not forget Kenjaku had Tengen + Getos Full information on Gojo + has planned and observed Gojo to seal in Shibuya arc. He already fought 2 Limitless users also. Additionally he should have information on Gojo based on Getos memories and as smart as he is he knows how to deal with him. Thought he could kill Pre Prison Realm Gojo with an unknown blast and we see Gojo being not damaged a bit after he came back from Pre Prison Realm. Couldn't kill him even with Prep Time.
30306332_784_1145_168984.webp

30306350_784_1145_162836.webp

Before you say Kenjaku couldn't have killed Pre Prison Realm Gojo that's why he sealed him. That would be cap as Tengen clearly mentioned Kenjaku was trying to avoid Six Eyes getting Reincarnated and Kenjaku wanted to stop that for happening so he sealed him up. Also For a fact here Kenjaku was confident enough that blast should be enough Kill Gojo
5673965_784_1145_77082.webp

5673970_784_1145_101794.webp

No he killed Hanami by making them deactivate DA and getting caught. He couldn't catch others without Blue ghad for a fact.
No he didn't. He amped the lapse limit on his neutral limitless and literally blew her away. You're completely misunderstanding that scene. Gojo goaded her into putting down her DA amp which left her open to his neutral limitless.

He couldn't "catch the others" because of the people and the fact there were multiple. We already went over that the speediest of them, Jogo, was made into chump change when he got into CqC
I'm not talking about strength alone speed without blue for pre Prison Realm Gojo was ass.
It really wasn't. Gojo has never struggled with a single opponent from the point of Toji to Kenjaku sealing him. I have no idea where your getting these ideas from.
Both Sukuna and Gojo had different fights. Gojo needed to Kill jogo as soon as possible to save people but sukuna was playing.
Yes, and Jogo had several other friends helping him and the factor of the people to begin with which you just admitted.

Was sukuna playing with the lil girls he slaughtered? I can make the same whataboutism arguments as well it doesn't solve anything.

You haven't actually substantiated anything about how Prison realm amped Gojo. Your whole argument is an argument from incredulity.
Sukuna could have one shoted Jogo anytime sooner dude was ******** his pants the moment he woke up. And Almost lost his head chopped to pieces.
Seems like a bunch of your interpretations and very little facts here. This gonna be a no from me dawg.

Before you say Kenjaku couldn't have killed Pre Prison Realm Gojo that's why he sealed him. That would be cap as Tengen clearly mentioned Kenjaku was trying to avoid Six Eyes getting Reincarnated and Kenjaku wanted to stop that for happening so he sealed him up. Also For a fact here Kenjaku was confident enough that should be enough Kill Gojo
"You know, you're just too strong. You're in the way of my plans" - Kenjaku who could've killed Gojo at any time with strong curse

In that case, Gojo w/Blue is probably faster since it's basically teleportation. I can see Gojo training to make up the difference between his raw speed and Blue but at the same time, I don't see why he would.
Bruh see the difference between pure Strength also. Damage Jogo received by Gojo without CT and Sukuna without CT. Also in your last scan Jogo was literally running away from Gojos speed. What being better in H2H has anything to do with speed? It wouldn't be hard to blitz you see.
y0JLK4eOtU8.jpg

4907182_784_1145_153674.webp

Let's not forget Kenjaku had Tengen + Getos Full information on Gojo + has planned and observed Gojo to seal in Shibuya arc. He already fought 2 Limitless users also. Additionally he should have information on Gojo based on Getos memories and as smart as he is he knows how to deal with him. Thought he could kill Pre Prison Realm Gojo with an unknown blast and we see Gojo being not damaged a bit after he came back from Pre Prison Realm. Couldn't kill him even with Prep Time.
30306332_784_1145_168984.webp

30306350_784_1145_162836.webp

Before you say Kenjaku couldn't have killed Pre Prison Realm Gojo that's why he sealed him. That would be cap as Tengen clearly mentioned Kenjaku was trying to avoid Six Eyes getting Reincarnated and Kenjaku wanted to stop that for happening so he sealed him up. Also For a fact here Kenjaku was confident enough that blast should be enough Kill Gojo
5673965_784_1145_77082.webp

5673970_784_1145_101794.webp
I hope this helps. I'm not one of those Believers who thinks Gojo is Saitama of JJK.

What Megumi has anything to do with Naoya?
Maki's senses made her casually react to Naoya and deal with him, Megumi could dodge Toji multiple times, I'm not saying he's faster, I'm saying you can always pick scans in this way and you will end up with terrible scaling

Pure strength? Gojo would've killed Jogo in 2 panels if it wasn't for amplification so im not sure what you are talking about
And no this not dragon ball where you will beat the hell out of 2 and blitz them when they are faster than you just using martial arts
0085-004.png

He literally blitzed them there, you just chose to pick certain scans and interpreted them in a way that suits your argument

Kenjaku doesn't know how strong Gojo is, he fought 2 limitless six eyes users who are featless, there's a limitless six eyes user who couldn't beat untamed Mahoraga, while a tamed Mahoraga adapted to Gojo's barrier and was about to get destroyed in 2 panels if Sukuna didn't use rabbit escape.

I wouldn't trust that the same guy who lost to a possibly the same character who was killed by Mahoraga, will have a way to kill Gojo

Kenjaku fought 2 limitless six eyes users and lost, what makes you believe that someone as smart as Kenjaku fought those 2 without prep time but now he decided kill Gojo with prep time? It's clear that with prep time or without, Kenjaku is far from the level of limitless 6 eyes users.

Before you say Kenjaku couldn't have killed Pre Prison Realm Gojo that's why he sealed him. That would be cap as Tengen clearly mentioned Kenjaku was trying to avoid Six Eyes getting Reincarnated and Kenjaku wanted to stop that for happening so he sealed him up. Also For a fact here Kenjaku was confident enough that should be enough Kill Gojo
It's not cap, you are taking Tengen's statement out of context
Tengen said Kenjaku only managed to kill a limitless six eyes user 2 months after he was born, but another user was born on the day of merging, that's why Kenjaku gave up on killing and decided to work on sealing, you're purposefully misinterpreting this statement to "Kenjaku can kill limitless six eyes users but he avoided that because another user will be born" when in fact he could only kill a baby user

No he didn't. He amped the lapse limit on his neutral limitless and literally blew her away. You're completely misunderstanding that scene. Gojo goaded her into putting down her DA amp which left her open to his neutral limitless.
I didn't I know he amped his blue first you need to understand Hanami deactivated her DA so Gojo was able to easily catch her when she activated DA Gojo crushed her by Amping blue.
He couldn't "catch the others" because of the people and the fact there were multiple. We already went over that the speediest of them, Jogo, was made into chump change when he got into CqC
MHS vs Subsonic speed is crazy
It really wasn't. Gojo has never struggled with a single opponent from the point of Toji to Kenjaku sealing him. I have no idea where your getting these ideas from.

Yes, and Jogo had several other friends helping him and the factor of the people to begin with which you just admitted.
He didn't had any friends help him right after he killed Gojo read the fight against he still had hit and run thing
Was sukuna playing with the lil girls he slaughtered? I can make the same whataboutism arguments as well it doesn't solve anything.
This is really stupid arguments as Gojo needed to Terminate Jogo and Hanami as soon as possible but Sukuna has no reason. He could play with his victims as he pleases.
Additionally he was moved by Jogos words and made him a challenge to hit him once and he would kill all humans in the Shibuya it's clearly show he was playing.
You haven't actually substantiated anything about how Prison realm amped Gojo. Your whole argument is an argument from incredulity.

Seems like a bunch of your interpretations and very little facts here. This gonna be a no from me dawg.
I did bruh if you believe Gojo is almighty Saitama of JJK and he doens't get stronger and Faster between arcs feel free to I can't change your mind anyway.

In fact Tengen said that after the 2nd loss, Kenjaku realised he doesnt stand a chance and decided to kill the next user after he was born, Kenjaku himself according to Tengen, believes that he doesn't stand any chance to win against L6E users, that's why he killed the next user after he was just born
So with prep time or without, a L6E user will shit on Kenjaku

Maki's senses made her casually react to Naoya and deal with him, Megumi could dodge Toji multiple times, I'm not saying he's faster, I'm saying you can always pick scans in this way and you will end up with terrible scaling
Megumi doesn't have anti feats though. He could have reactions on tojis speed ?
Megumi in Shibuya and awakened Maki has no scaling chain.
Also there was a possibility of Toji holding back well I will leave it up to you
Pure strength? Gojo would've killed Jogo in 2 panels if it wasn't for amplification so im not sure what you are talking about
And no this not dragon ball where you will beat the hell out of 2 and blitz them when they are faster than you just using martial arts
0085-004.png

He literally blitzed them there, you just chose to pick certain scans and interpreted them in a way that suits your argument
This scan does not state he blizted without Blue though I read the chapter right now.
Kenjaku doesn't know how strong Gojo is, he fought 2 limitless six eyes users who are featless, there's a limitless six eyes user who couldn't beat untamed Mahoraga, while a tamed Mahoraga adapted to Gojo's barrier and was about to get destroyed in 2 panels if Sukuna didn't use rabbit escape.

I wouldn't trust that the same guy who lost to a possibly the same character who was killed by Mahoraga, will have a way to kill Gojo

Kenjaku fought 2 limitless six eyes users and lost, what makes you believe that someone as smart as Kenjaku fought those 2 without prep time but now he decided kill Gojo with prep time? It's clear that with prep time or without, Kenjaku is far from the level of limitless 6 eyes users.

It's not cap, you are taking Tengen's statement out of context
Tengen said Kenjaku only managed to kill a limitless six eyes user 2 months after he was born, but another user was born on the day of emerging, that's why Kenjaku gave up on killing and decided to work on sealing, you're purposefully misinterpreting this statement to "Kenjaku can kill limitless six eyes users but he avoided that because another user will be born" when in fact he could only kill a baby user
Kenjaku didn't had Curse Manipulation and Current Equipments like today back then that's a fact. We only have too characters information on Kenjaku
  • Kamo (fodder with perticular hax)
  • Don't know who TF was with Kashimo so no specific thing
Also unlike currently Kenjaku who obtained Getos CT which also has elephant curse which can bypass concepts and obstacles.

I can clearly see if he had enough equipment he should be capable of Killing Previous Gojos.

I didn't I know he amped his blue first you need to understand Hanami deactivated her DA so Gojo was able to easily catch her when she activated DA Gojo crushed her by Amping blue.
He didn't amp blue, he amped his neutral limitless. DA also nothing to do with speed?
MHS vs Subsonic speed is crazy
No one in the high tier of JJK is subsonic.

Also, not sure why people like to act like this shit doesn't happen all the time in Anime. Powercreep is a thing. Naruto, Noruto, Bleach, One Piece, DNZ, SUPER, all have this shit. Krillin went from a bald city buster to a dude who can throw hands with dudes that shake universes. There are millions of examples of things happening like this.

But yeah, the curses being < Goodwill arc Maki is patently hilarious.
He didn't had any friends help him right after he killed Gojo read the fight against he still had hit and run thing
I don't know what this sentence means
This is really stupid arguments as Gojo needed to Terminate Jogo and Hanami as soon as possible but Sukuna has no reason.
And gojo had a bunch of people he wasn't ready to slaughter.

Let me ask you, why do you think they had to plan for Gojo the way they did? Do you think it was just a random fun idea?

Do you remember what happened to Jogo speed wise when Gojo turned up on him?
He could play with his victims as he pleases.
Additionally he was moved by Jogos words and made him a challenge to hit him once and he would kill all humans in the Shibuya it's clearly show he was playing.
No, Sukuna wasn't moved by Jogo's words until the fight was already over. He literally began by trying to kill Jogo for disrespecting him.
I did bruh if you believe Gojo is almighty Saitama of JJK and he doens't get stronger and Faster between arcs feel free to I can't change your mind anyway.
You didn't. We already know how Gojo improved based on prison realm. You've provided absolutely nothing to prove your assertion except some arguments from ignorance and incredulity.

Back