• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

actually are you sure the distance is right?

image.png

Seems to be 350 km

Well, he created a earthquake to see Kenjaku. And I don't think that a teleport can do such thing
Correct, I think Kenjaku said he put a curse to protect the area so that earthquake might be Gojo destroying that curse then teleported

I'm not saying he definitely teleported but that would likely be proposed as a counter argument

now when i think about it, Kenjaku said he put multiple cursed spirits as well as layers of seals above the prison realm

Gojo probably hollow purpled them at once

but he was outside the barriers right? So how did he enter when we know that its not allowed for anyone to participate?

now when i think about it, Kenjaku said he put multiple cursed spirits as well as layers of seals above the prison realm

Gojo probably hollow purpled them at once

but he was outside the barriers right? So how did he enter when we know that its not allowed for anyone to participate?
Do you know the chapters he said this?

Gojo supposedly perished when the back door of prison realm is opened, but he didn't. Either he has resistance to existence erasure or his infinity can block something on the likes of it?

actually are you sure the distance is right?

image.png

Seems to be 350 km

out of curiosity what would 4.5 magnitude get
I think you found the bottom end of the trench line which I also got roughly 350km, although the deepest parts are all saying to be in the 40N 144E range. Plus every other source online says that the 40N 144E coordinates which come to 633km distance on maps and google earth

Mountain Level for 4.5

Last edited:
I think you found the bottom end of the trench line which I also got roughly 350km, although the deepest parts are all saying to be in the 40N 144E range. Plus every other source online says that the 40N 144E coordinates which come to 633km distance on maps and google earth

Mountain Level for 4.5
It never says he places him in the deepest parts of the trench, It just says it's below 8000 meters

Which only requires a distance of about 280 Km to reach

OUmqZOL.jpg

(4.5)+1.1644+0.0048*282.8 = 7.02184

10^1.5*(7.02184)+4.8 = 2.15159239*10^{15} Joules or 514.2429230401529594 Kilotons
This should be using seismic moment since iirc he’s causing this by shifting around tectonic plates akin to an irl quake
The seismic moment of a 7.02184 quake is 10.05 gigatons of TNT, Island level

This should be using seismic moment since iirc he’s causing this by shifting around tectonic plates akin to an irl quake
The seismic moment of a 7.02184 quake is 10.05 gigatons of TNT, Island level
You need basically explicit confirmation that he moves the plates which we do not get in any way shape or form

So that's off the table

Also read the chapter it's ******* crazy

You need basically explicit confirmation that he moves the plates which we do not get in any way shape or form

So that's off the table

Also read the chapter it's ******* crazy
I mean he was at the subduction zone which is the area where tectonic plates move between each other or sth like that, and that area was sealed with multiple seals from Kenjaku so I think it's safe to assume he affected the tectonic plates when he destroyed the seals

But maybe we can get extra info in the next chapter cuz many things were strange, Kenjaku said even if the seal is removed Gojo should perish alongside it (Tengen was fooling us around lmao), so maybe Gojo will explain what happened there

I mean he was at the subduction zone which is the area where tectonic plates move between each other or sth like that, and that area was sealed with multiple seals from Kenjaku so I think it's safe to assume he affected the tectonic plates when he destroyed the seals

But maybe we can get extra info in the next chapter cuz many things were strange, Kenjaku said even if the seal is removed Gojo should perish alongside it (Tengen was fooling us around lmao), so maybe Gojo will explain what happened there
Idn I'm just going off what I've seen and how hard and rare it is for Total Seismic Energy being used

It could be the case but I just don't think there's enough evidence as of right now

Like you said we should wait for the next chapter

Idn I'm just going off what I've seen and how hard and rare it is for Total Seismic Energy being used

It could be the case but I just don't think there's enough evidence as of right now

Like you said we should wait for the next chapter
I get you're trying to play it safe but we kinda do have enough evidence to assume it.

The seal was Placed at a Place where Tectonic plates overlap✅.
On his release from said seal he cause an Earthquake ✅.

If it's not seismic then there's really no other earthquake he would've caused, because it'd take further assumption to say he didn't cause the subduction zone to shift and just some other place else

I’m hearing people say he shifted the plates at least, haven’t read the chapter and can’t rn so can’t confirm atm 🤷‍♂️
A seismic moment is just a natural event that releases the energy which creates the seismic waves (radiated energy). Anyone creating an earthquake in this context would scale to the moment since the earthquake felt by Yuji (separate from the event caused by Gojo) would never have happened were it not for Gojo's energy.

Back