• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Shibuya Toji should absolutely scale to current Maki, Hidden Inventory Toji though? That's harder to say.

There's a lot of evidence suggesting that Hidden Inventory Toji was effectively past his prime and not at his highest level.
Scaling his speed to Culling Game Maki would effectively mean we're scaling Hidden Inventory Toji to a version of himself that is outright superior.
Yeah cg maki scales to Toji Zenin, Hidden inventory is rusty but he does says he's getting the hang of it iirc. Basically it would be like this

Prime Toji ~ Demon Maki > HI Toji ~ HI Gojo

Yeah cg maki scales to Toji Zenin, Hidden inventory is rusty but he does says he's getting the hang of it iirc. Basically it would be like this

Prime Toji ~ Demon Maki > HI Toji ~ HI Gojo
Hidden Inventory Fatigued Gojo or him at full health?
Cause we both know that Gojo dog walked him

Also spotted a little error with the Hakari infact I already have an edit ready

0072-004.png

Talking about fighting/killing sorcerers.

unknown.png

When he's zenin thats the height of his powers

So Spoilers for next chapter, Gojo is stated to generate enough CE passively while inside Prison Realm to Power a Nation, this was said by the US President so most likely in reference to the US's power consumption

So Spoilers for next chapter, Gojo is stated to generate enough CE passively while inside Prison Realm to Power a Nation, this was said by the US President so most likely in reference to the US's power consumption
from what i know, power plants produce large town amounts of joules an hour, so if he can power a nation, he’s probably city lvl. Though given how Gojo’s energy manipulation works it could be due to that.

A rough calc I did places it a High end town level

i did the math, turns out that to power up the united states gojo would need to output 3.9e+15 joules or 932,122 killotons per second

just found the energy consumption of the united states and converted watts to joules, but i may have done some mistake
Not really wrong, the only issue is the time. Assuming what you found was the year consumption, the issue is for how long it can power a nation. If it means for a year then its good, if its for 5 years, multiple by 5 and if its for a second divide by the number of seconds in a year.

Not really wrong, the only issue is the time. Assuming what you found was the year consumption, the issue is for how long it can power a nation. If it means for a year then its good, if its for 5 years, multiple by 5 and if its for a second divide by the number of seconds in a year.
I do think it might be forever since Gojo would also be recharging. He doesn't have a set amount of CE that he somehow can't regain when he loses it. Also CE optimization of the Six Eyes makes it so that he doesn't run out of CE.

so i did some searching around and i think i found my mistake, here is an update, in 2021 the US eletricity consumption was of 3.9 trillion kilowatthours (https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/electricity/use-of-electricity.php), 1 kilowatthours = 3600000 Joules, so the value of eletricity consumed in the entire year was 1.404e+19 or 3.355 gigatons (Large Mountain Level+)

1.404e+19 per year
1.404e+19/365=3.8465753e+16 per day
3.8465753e+16/24=1.6027397e+15 per hour
1.6027397e+15/60=2.6712329e+13 per minute
2.6712329e+13/60=4,45e+11 per second

probrably should put this on a blog

Last edited:
Toji Vs Yuta depends entirely on if we decide to scale Hidden Inventory Toji to Culling Game Maki. As if we do then Toji's speed + Durability Neg blade should just kill Yuta.
That doesn't really matter since no matter what, Toji is gonna be weaker than Awakened 2nd Year Gojo. 3rd year Gojo is even stronger than 2nd Year Gojo and has his automatic infinity technique up and mastered RCT within himself, and then Volume 0 Gojo would be even stronger than that.

Geto basically says Volume 0 Rika fully realized should be > the Jujutsu World including Gojo, and Gojo also implies Rika when out of control could potentially be a threat to his life. And Geto's analysis of Gojo's power seems to be accurate as he was able to assess how strong Miguel was and concluded that he'd be able to stall a serious, pissed off Gojo for 12+ minutes, which was correct. Keep in mind, Volume 0 Gojo isn't Current Manga Gojo, so this doesn't scale Rika to Gojo in the manga currently, but it does scale Rika above Hidden Inventory Gojo and by extension Toji

But even if we don't say she scales to even Volume 0 Gojo as maybe Geto doesn't know Gojo's full arsenal, we can at least say that Rika would scale above Year 3 Gojo, which is the last Gojo that Geto saw and knew the ins and outs of his power as he knew everything about 2nd year Gojo, and Gojo in his 3rd year explained his progress and such. 3rd Year Gojo would scale above Awakened 2nd Year Gojo that folded Toji.

But on the point of V0 Gojo, even he says Geto wouldn't start a war that he can't win, and in the next 2 pages Geto says acquiring Rika brings his chances of victory to 99% when they were under 20% without her.

And finally, if you say that's just Rika's potential or fully realized, that was said because Yuta was basically a novice with Jujutsu that just knew the basics. He was about grade 2 level, having trouble with a semi grade 1 curse, but then with an emotional outburst skyrocketed to Special Grade level as an individual, not even counting Rika who he could now control and copy techniques with. Current Yuta and by extension Rika are much more powerful than they were before.

So basically, Culling Games top tiers like Hakari, Kashimo, Uro (who can tank multiple JoJo OraOraOra style blows from Rika and Yuta who had a CT Gauntlet that's = in AP to her Thin Ice Missile), Ryu (who can one shot Rika with a punch according to Viz or severely damage her according to the fan translations), etc all scale to or above Rika and Yuta in terms of physical stats. And Yuta and Rika should scale far above Volume 0 Rika and Yuta not counting the life trading Binding Vow (which a full power Geto would scale above according to Kenjaku).

Culling Games Top tiers >~ Current Yuta and Rika >~< Full Power Geto > Binding Vow Amped Volume 0 Yuta and Rika > Volume 0 Yuta and Rika (Specifically a fully realized or out of control Rika) >~< Volume 0 Gojo > 3rd Year Gojo > Awakened 2nd year Gojo > Full Power/Health 2nd Year Unawakened Gojo >~ HI Toji >>> Fatigued Injured 2nd year Gojo

TLDR: Culling Games Top Tier Sorcerers scaling to Yuta and Rika scale far above Toji due to Volume 0 Rika scaling above Volume 0 Gojo at best, and above 2nd Year Awakened Gojo at worst

Next chapter (in a couple of weeks due to a break) will have the US army gunning down and capturing Sorcerers, which will be interesting for AP discussion (and mayhaps even speed discussion if it isn't already dead).

Kenjaku said that it is wise to use conventional weapons like guns against Sorcerers. We are about to see his theory in practice.

Next chapter (in a couple of weeks due to a break) will have the US army gunning down and capturing Sorcerers, which will be interesting for AP discussion (and mayhaps even speed discussion if it isn't already dead).

Kenjaku said that it is wise to use conventional weapons like guns against Sorcerers. We are about to see his theory in practice.
Yeah their generally good against Sorcerers because of their nature of not having cursed energy and can't be sense. The same reason why he complement Mai trying to snipe him with a regular rifle. the obvious downside would be if people are on guard and reinforced with cursed energy then the bullet will like do no damage.

can be damaged but won't be killed, like how Yuji was able to damage the cursed spirit at the school, but couldn't kill it and just kept regenning
Was he damaging it tho?
It looked like he was just knocking it around, like Maki to Vengeful Naoya

Was he damaging it tho?
It looked like he was just knocking it around, like Maki to Vengeful Naoya
just had a look, yeah he was knocking it around. It the anime he does damage and Gege has been stated mutiple times to work closely on the anime so ¯\(ツ)

yeah ofc wo ce it won't work. But Kenjaku can just wire american soldiers to harness ce and then they can do imbue the weapons with ce.

So apparently in jjk the more aggressive and less caring for others you are the more powerful you will be? It was stated twice iirc, once when Sukuna told Jogo that to reach Satoru Gojo's level you should burn everything without caring about anything else or something in that meaning, second was when Uro or possibly the narrator said that Yuta is reaching his limits because what surpasses the level of sourceres/cursed spirits/strong fighters (probably people like Toji) is an overwhelming aggression that disregards all else.

Which probably explains why Sukuna is the strongest in the verse, and how Gojo could learn reverse cursed technique and was defeating Toji in their rematch, it seemed to me that while on the verge of death, Gojo could momentarily step into that state and started to fight like a maniac.

I don't remember but I think many sourceres also when they were getting defeated they started to act more aggressive and that gave them an advantage, probably Megumi did so when he first showed his DE if I'm not mistaken.

So apparently in jjk the more aggressive and less caring for others you are the more powerful you will be? It was stated twice iirc, once when Sukuna told Jogo that to reach Satoru Gojo's level you should burn everything without caring about anything else or something in that meaning, second was when Uro or possibly the narrator said that Yuta is reaching his limits because what surpasses the level of sourceres/cursed spirits/strong fighters (probably people like Toji) is an overwhelming aggression that disregards all else.

Which probably explains why Sukuna is the strongest in the verse, and how Gojo could learn reverse cursed technique and was defeating Toji in their rematch, it seemed to me that while on the verge of death, Gojo could momentarily step into that state and started to fight like a maniac.

I don't remember but I think many sourceres also when they were getting defeated they started to act more aggressive and that gave them an advantage, probably Megumi did so when he first showed his DE if I'm not mistaken.
yes.

Back