• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Though I don’t think sure hits just all teleport. We know Hakari’s is hyped up for being fast not that it teleports. Another is Naoya’s as well we see it actually move to the characters not an instant hit like Dagons

I thought what was hyped up was how fast he can expand his domain/barrier
0187-001.png

Though I don’t think sure hits just all teleport. We know Hakari’s is hyped up for being fast not that it teleports. Another is Naoya’s as well we see it actually move to the characters not an instant hit like Dagons

Infinite speed with domain expansion

Apparently, Gojo wasn't hit by a "sure-hit" attack inside Jogo's DE.

Gege confirms this by saying that the "meteor" Jogo used did not have a sure-hit effect. Taken from the Fanbook, Volume 2 Chapter 15(it's near the end).

Which makes sense I guess since sure hit attacks(Dagon and Mahito) and rules (Higuruma and Hakari) dont seem to travel through space
Wasn't the description of Sure Hit Attacks that they don't exist until they hit their target?... See the Dagon fight

Apparently, Gojo wasn't hit by a "sure-hit" attack inside Jogo's DE.

Gege confirms this by saying that the "meteor" Jogo used did not have a sure-hit effect. Taken from the Fanbook, Volume 2 Chapter 15(it's near the end).

Which makes sense I guess since sure hit attacks(Dagon and Mahito) and rules (Higuruma and Hakari) dont seem to travel through space
This is weird af, Gojo there was talking about the sure hit attack.

And when Kenjaku was talking about DE, he said even Gojo can't avoid getting hit there and they showed that scene lol

It says he can be aggressive since the sure hit is harmless
What exactly is he aggressive with?
The Domain only gives information a better translation would be "The CT information is forcefully transmitted and activated quickly" like TCB does it rather than "...He can be aggressive and his Cursed Technique activation is Fast".

It also says "Cursed domain" in the fifth sentence which is Hella weird
No it we see it move into them and Daido places his hand as well.
0198-004.png
Kk, that's no issue strictly Dagon then, but Daido isn't a Jujutsu Sorcerer and couldn't see Naoya chapters earlier so it's kinda weird he even does that, maybe Gege forgor

But that had nothing to do with the sentence it precedes and supercedes, it was talking about Domain Activation, it's just Viz being bad
They are literally connected the “…” indicates this for one and then the reason behind saying that is because of how hakari fights, usually in domain u fight with ur sure hit but since his is harmless he can just be aggressive and beat you up. Why is this such an issue

They are literally connected the “…” indicates this for one and then the reason behind saying that is because of how hakari fights, usually in domain u fight with ur sure hit but since his is harmless he can just be aggressive and beat you up. Why is this such an issue
Aggressiveness isn't a constraint in Domains, literally anyone can be Aggressive in their Domain.
It's an issue because the Viz ver doesn't translate it properly, it's what I've been saying since

Did Gege say that from the Gojo group (Gojo, Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara) either one will die and others will remain alive or everyone will die except for one?
I also saw another text saying that he decided Megumi's end but still hasn't decided Yuji's.

If this is true, Nobara already died, Megumi will die and he is thinking of an end for Yuji, which means Gojo will remain alive? Damn

Yeah out of the students + Gojo either 1/4 survives or 3/4 survives.

Both Yuji and Megumi's endings were already decided IIRC, Sukuna was the one with an ending still up in the air.

And Nobara already died, which means Gojo will be the one to stay alive.

Gege really hates Gojo lmao, Gojo wanted to gather strong students to change the system of jujutsu world but Gege is planning to kill them all

That’s pretty sad… well Gojo is still gonna die , probably to Sukuna.

And his students will survive and beat Sukuna like the golden age did

that’s my prediction

Likely fought the angel got away and ended up making himself into a cursed object by means deemed illegal or unknown in the jujutsu society

no one beat Sukuna in the golden age, unless I'm remembering wrong

Ohh.. thought it was a collective effort.

well... I still feel like Gojo will die fighting Sukuna.

By the way, is Sukuna trying to get Megumi to create a body for him? And that secret contract/ covenant/ bond he tricked Yuji into agreeing into. Do any of you know why he made it?

I saw sth a few days ago on a YouTube comment, he said that Sukuna might be planning to make Megumi evil to use him to kill Gojo (like what happened with the past zenin and Gojo heads)

Doesn’t sound right.
He most likely wants to use his Shinigami powers to make a suitable body for him or something.

but Im still fine if what you say happens

Yeah the details of Sukuna's death (and how he turned into a cursed object) is pretty vague. It just happened at some arbitrary time (with his cause of death being unknown as of now)

Yeah the details of Sukuna's death (and how he turned into a cursed object) is pretty vague. It just happened at some arbitrary time (with his cause of death being unknown as of now)
It seems Sukuna himself put Binding vows for his plans ( well it's kinda implied in Shibuya arc that he is planning on something)

Back