• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

you know a weaker yuji is tanking jogo's heat in his domain right? Then there's gege statement about how if Jogo got hit by five bf from yuji he wouldn't survive?

Then there's gege statement about how if Jogo got hit by five bf from yuji he wouldn't survive?
no, it was Yuji's hits PLUS a hit from Playful Cloud with Todo's cursed energy infused
you know a weaker yuji is tanking jogo's heat in his domain right?
This is wrong too, it was implied that Gojo was protecting him, and do you really think that someone who got destroyed by a weak special grade curse (The Finger Bearer) can resist Jogo's heat?

Yuji was literally walking on the water and he wasn't understanding what was happening and Gojo says "Don't worry. Just stay close."
todo's weaker than yuji, that doesn't help at all.
What the- This is not true at all, it's true that Yuji is physically stronger than him, but this doesn't include Cursed Energy, and even if he was stronger they would still be comparable, and did you forgot that Maki did no Damage in Hanami but when she got Playful Cloud she damaged his arm?! So don't throw this bull that "this doesn't help at all"

Yuji was literally walking on the water and he wasn't understanding what was happening and Gojo says "Don't worry. Just stay close."

What the- This is not true at all, it's true that Yuji is physically stronger than him, but this doesn't include Cursed Energy, and even if he was stronger they would still be comparable, and did you forgot that Maki did no Damage in Hanami but when she got Playful Cloud she damaged his arm?! So don't throw this bull that "this doesn't help at all"
Playful doesnt amp it's stated. My whole point is that you can't argue that todo scales to yuji's bf. Yuji bf>Yuji~Todo

I've been thinking, magic users in fiction that use their powers to strengthen themselves often have different stats for their Base and with Magic/Barriers/Amplification etc. Do you think JJK follows this principle?

I wonder how guns like Mai's can be useful in harming Sorcerers if this wasn't the case? Does catching someone off guard allow you to blitz them without their Cursed Energy up defending them?

I know that Nanami defended himself against Mahito's attack, but that wasn't durability based and more resistance based. Yet had he not protected his soul he would have been done in way early.

I don't think there is an extreme enough difference between general durability and durability with cursed energy for us to make that distinction.

Todo actually.

But more than that, take Megumi's fights with all the brawlers.

Edit: Sorry sent that a bit earlier then meant to.

In both his battle with Sukuna and Todo, he spends a majority of the fight just getting blitzed. Yet he takes their hits all the same.

Or when Todo got surprised by Panda, also just fine.

Last edited:
Yea it's likely when they're in a fight already they just have their ce active throughout their body, or else getting blitzed would result in almost getting one shot in every blitz. Or their base dura can be somewhat relative to their curse energy dura but on a higher scale.

I always took it that once in a fight they’re reinforced with Cure Energy kinda like how Bleach characters just have their spirits energy flowing in combat without having to activate it or Dragonball with Ki

Yea I was thinking about this but I'm pretty sure Gojo or Megumi tell Yuji that you've gotta be always mad in a fight to draw out the Curse energy so they should just always be reinforced in fights.

Remove the plus from the Low 7-B at the top of the profile and put this thing: | between both of them in place of that comma. I think you could confidently scale Yuji's lifting strength to Aoi's so you could put a Class 1 lifting strength there, just place his age at Late Teen's since we know he should either be 18 or 19 due to being in a higher grade level than Mai, just scale his durability to taking a hit from Hanami since he and Yuji both tanked a hit from them, and for his weaknesses mention that he can no longer clap when he loses a hand.

That's all.

Wait, just realized, Boogie Woogie should be explained a bit more. Nowhere on the profile is it mentioned that he claps his hands in order to teleport nor is the specification for what he can switch with accurate. Cursed energy above a certain threshold was it, not just energy.

Remove the plus from the Low 7-B at the top of the profile and put this thing: | between both of them in place of that comma. I think you could confidently scale Yuji's lifting strength to Aoi's so you could put a Class 1 lifting strength there, just place his age at Late Teen's since we know he should either be 18 or 19 due to being in a higher grade level than Mai, just scale his durability to taking a hit from Hanami since he and Yuji both tanked a hit from them, and for his weaknesses mention that he can no longer clap when he loses a hand.

That's all.
All people who scale to jogo should be 7-B+ as jogo calc is that.

The problem isn't that they're not Low 7-B+, it's just that we don't' put the plus up top. We only add the plus in the durability and attack potency sections.
Take a look at Herah and Sacred Eclipse. Both are 8-A+, but neither list the plus at the top of their profiles.

This MHS is totally baseless, even though they increase their speed, I can't say it was a 3.7x increase.
I think at the bare minimum is should be due to the amount of amps these characters go through just in shibuya.

Maki is mach 25 in goodwill event, Yuji is stated have better agility than her within the same arc, he gets faster and stronger afterwards. Then in Shibuya arc he fights Choso who scales to his base, choso then uses flowing red scale which amps him and then uses flowing red scale stacked which amps him even further and yuji still scales to somewhat. Afterwards Yuji is able to combat a much more advanced Mahito and Yuji also grows within the fight. So at the very least I put likely mhs due to the amount of amps people get and Todo ends up scaling to this Mahito and Yuji.

Speaking of which, Yuji should have Accelerated Development I believe. HIs explosive group within battle has been noted on enough occasions that it's an actual ability. Anyone disagree with that?

I think at the bare minimum is should be due to the amount of amps these characters go through just in shibuya.

Maki is mach 25 in goodwill event, Yuji is stated have better agility than her within the same arc, he gets faster and stronger afterwards. Then in Shibuya arc he fights Choso who scales to his base, choso then uses flowing red scale which amps him and then uses flowing red scale stacked which amps him even further and yuji still scales to somewhat. Afterwards Yuji is able to combat a much more advanced Mahito and Yuji also grows within the fight. So at the very least I put likely mhs due to the amount of amps people get and Todo ends up scaling to this Mahito and Yuji.
But this is not how it works, for this to be something, the distance would have to be 1.5x at most.

I've been thinking, magic users in fiction that use their powers to strengthen themselves often have different stats for their Base and with Magic/Barriers/Amplification etc. Do you think JJK follows this principle?
Yes, they use it to strengthen themselves and objects. For example, in one of the volume extras, it talks about how the playful cloud is a weapon infused with cursed energy already.

While thr weapons by fushiguro when he fought noratoshi were infused with his own energy to strength.

It also says that Miwa sword was a normal sword, but because she would constantly infuse her energy into it like fushi, it became a cursed tool and now has its own cursed energy.

Another example is when Todo put all of his cursed energy into his chest to minimize most mahitos BF damage.

In conlusion, yes there cursed energy amps them a bit, although their base strengths seem to be somewhat relative. Although they can amp themselves significantly when focusing on certain part and i fusing all their energy there

An unquantifiable multiplier
A stack isn't an quantifiable lol. I'm saying choso in base is already hhs and then he gets frs and stacks it again that's at least a 2x which brings him quantifiably to mhs and then Yuji still scales to it somewhat, then gets overall stronger and faster afterwards.

You aren't getting it like at all, Base choso is at least hhs, Frs is an amp then it is stacked on that's a 2x for the amp.

Back