• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Arkenis is baiting. I actually read everything he posts as bait unless he explicitly says it’s serious.

I read all of his comments with a smile on my face because it’s way funnier way you read as bait.

Arkenis is baiting. I actually read everything he posts as bait unless he explicitly says it’s serious.

I read all of his comments with a smile on my face because it’s way funnier way you read as bait.
Which is why I should be the one making Yuji's new key rather than them

They downscale from nerfed Sukky and tamed Mahoraga who is faster than MBA
Im so done bro. The manga ended and we got people arguing Yuta beats Kashimo and Maho.

Gege most definitely not agreeing with these pages.

MBA is so featless 😭😭 stop wanking this shit Arkenis
STScI-01F9MEJ8XZ6W7B6YJQHKWZH2Z4.png
ET8Iit8.png

Gege couldn't have said it as blatant as this. And he's got sound manip.

I have a very old draft for Yuji, way before any CRT to change his abilities and intel section. What matters here is the statistics.

Give me 1 day and I'll have cooked a 5 star meal
Im so done bro. The manga ended and we got people arguing Yuta beats Kashimo and Maho.

Gege most definitely not agreeing with these pages.

STScI-01F9MEJ8XZ6W7B6YJQHKWZH2Z4.png
ET8Iit8.png

Gege couldn't have said it as blatant as this. And he's got sound manip.
Ok yea you are actually trolling, feel kinda stupid for not realising earlier

I have a very old draft for Yuji, way before any CRT to change his abilities and intel section. What matters here is the statistics.

Genuinely add what I got. At least add the contextualization of how BF works as a temp amp, not a random attack. And what's even wrong with what I got for Yuji?

Attack Potency: TBD with Blood Manipulation (Yuji's blood manipulation can harm[46] Sukuna), higher with Piercing Blood, far higher with Shrine (Could cut[47] into Sukuna several times with his newly acquired Shrine), even higher in Domain Expansion (Domains grant a buff to stats[48] while in them to the user. One's curse energy output[49] is higher in domain)

Striking Strength: TBD (Yuji has developed[50] his reinforcement over the past month. Was able to bruise[51] unguard Sukuna with a knee to the face and strong enough to push Sukuna down[52]), far higher with Black Flash (After hitting Black Flash one's potential is unleashed[53], entering[54] a temporary zone like state where their manipulation of cursed energy is easy as breathing and allows them to hit more Black Flashes, furthering their level with every Black Flash[55])

Durability: Bold (Has developed[56] his reinforcement over the past month making him more durable[57] but doesn't surpass Ryu Ishigori in toughness. Engaged with Sukuna the most in hand to hand, delivering and receiving numerous blows, and blocking[58] a Black Flash. Could take on several of Sukuna's dismantles[59] with shallow cuts and cleave[60] to the face. Was even able to survive[61] Sukuna's domain slashes)

Like ya can't possibly add some unknown feat. I have everything bro did that was important lol.

But since the wiki recognizes the mistake in the profile formatting but refuses to work to fix it, you have to list “TBD physically” to the AP section because the “Tier” has to represent that.

Attack Potency: TBD with Blood Manipulation (Yuji's blood manipulation can harm[46] Sukuna), higher with Piercing Blood, far higher with Shrine (Could cut[47] into Sukuna several times with his newly acquired Shrine), even higher in Domain Expansion (Domains grant a buff to stats[48] while in them to the user. One's curse energy output[49] is higher in domain)
One thing I'd like to say about formatting AP sections, don't put "far higher" or "even higher" on amps if the amp isn't substantially higher than the previous amps

Yuki resist everything and one shots.
Yuki winning in h2h? Bzzt Wrong
Yuki winning in range? Bzzt Wrong
Yuki winning in technique variety and number? Bzzt Wrong
Yuki having a better shikigami partner? Bzzt Wrong
Yuki having an actual domain with feats? Bzzt Wrong
Face it man
Fb2_f8LVsAc_Ksl

Yuki winning in h2h? Bzzt Wrong
Yuki winning in range? Bzzt Wrong
Yuki winning in technique variety and number? Bzzt Wrong
Yuki having a better shikigami partner? Bzzt Wrong
Yuki having an actual domain with feats? Bzzt Wrong
Face it man
Fb2_f8LVsAc_Ksl
Yuki is hot, therefore shes better in everything (getting cut in half too)
Therefore she wins
CASE CLOSED GG

If Sukuna has a fear aura that makes people scared of him, how do people snap out of their fear when they meet Sukuna? Like, the girls that Sukuna met, Jogo himself, and so on. They all stopped bowing down and stopped being afraid.

If Sukuna has a fear aura that makes people scared of him, how do people snap out of their fear when they meet Sukuna? Like, the girls that Sukuna met, Jogo himself, and so on. They all stopped bowing down and stopped being afraid.
You answered your own question.

Because Sukuna's Shrine sends out slashes that are invisible to even Sorcerers and Cursed Spirits, who already can see invisible stuff. Shouldn't that give it 1 Layer of Invisibility, instead of Enhanced Invisibility?

So apparently, it was CRT approved and the guy has brought back the edit. Ya'll handle this shit lol. @ him if needed here

So apparently, it was CRT approved and the guy has brought back the edit. Ya'll handle this shit lol. @ him if needed here
Well I left him a message. We can change it back now or just wait till the new crt drops.

Back