• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ignore it for the sake of the fight, does anything change?
yorozu should win the fight (just barely I'd say but still), Uraume likely takes it (although if they don't got a domain it can go either way), kashimo loses in character but wins if he goes MBA, Ryu gives yuji more issues but he still loses and same goes for Uro the rest remains sorta the same, reggie gets his ass beat incarnated or not, higaruma already lost to a much weaker yuji, miguel doesn't have a domain and has simlar stats and hakari simply loses the moment a domain tag of war happens since he can't use his infinite RCT or renawels meaning yuji ragdolls him till he takes enough damage to lose the clash.

Quick sanity test: Out of these FIRST GRADE sorcerers who can EOS Yuji beat: Ryu, Hakari, Kashimo, Uro, Reggie, Uraume, Miguel, Higuruma, Yorozu.
High diffs Ryu, Beats Hakari high diff cause of Jackpot regen, mid diffs Kashimo, loses to Uro cause of sky manip, 2 shots Reggie, Uraume high diffs him, loses to Miguel, beats Higuruma easily and death penalty is his only hope against him, Yorozu is the one I’m least sure on but she probably wins

Yuji mid diffs Ryu because of his kit not because he’s stronger necessarily.
I mean he is, sukuna compared both yuji and yuta to Ryu in terms of stats (durability mainly but their output is likely close-ish as well since that is part of reinforcement and all that) and that was prior to yuji doing 10 ******* black flashes (with each giving a greater understanding of cursed energy which would make him more adept at using it) by all account yuji should have about equal stats to Ryu if not outright better by the end of the shinjuku show down and unlike Ryu who only has his blasts yuji has two CT's that would be better suited in close quarters than granite blast and unlike Ryu yuji actually has pretty high tier RCT.

"If you don't fight for kill, you will wind up dead"

Itadori after two seconds
images

I mean he is, sukuna compared both yuji and yuta to Ryu in terms of stats (durability mainly but their output is likely close-ish as well since that is part of reinforcement and all that) and that was prior to yuji doing 10 ******* black flashes (with each giving a greater understanding of cursed energy which would make him more adept at using it) by all account yuji should have about equal stats to Ryu if not outright better by the end of the shinjuku show down and unlike Ryu who only has his blasts yuji has two CT's that would be better suited in close quarters than granite blast and unlike Ryu yuji actually has pretty high tier RCT.
I believe he is physically stronger but he does not win just because of this. He wins thanks to his kit that allows for dura negation attacks and stats effects damage as well. Sukuna compares them but stated that Yuta and Yuji are not more durable than Ryu.

Black Flash amps do not work like that I don’t know why people think Yuji by the end of Shinjuku was stronger when Sukuna stated he was running out of CE to heal (even though he does not spend that much to heal). The Black Flash amp is not permanent and the zone is a temporary buff. Hell at some point Yuji was struggling with RCT right after Maki arrived.

Yuji does not have better stats than Ryu, maybe physical strength but Ryu outclasses in durability.

I believe he is physically stronger but he does not win just because of this. He wins thanks to his kit that allows for dura negation attacks and stats effects damage as well. Sukuna compares them but stated that Yuta and Yuji are not more durable than Ryu.
yeah he said "Although, I wouldn't say they surpass him in toughness" they are comperable to him but not quite on that level which is something BF would fix to be honest
Black Flash amps do not work like that I don’t know why people think Yuji by the end of Shinjuku was stronger when Sukuna stated he was running out of CE to heal (even though he does not spend that much to heal). The Black Flash amp is not permanent and the zone is a temporary buff. Hell at some point Yuji was struggling with RCT right after Maki arrived.
yeah that's cuse he was running low on CE, I ain't saying BF's amp the amount of CE you have but verbatum for their explonation provide a "better understanding of the core of CE" which allows for improved reinforcement and CE usage, yuji at the start of the show down vs at the end is weaker with the 10 black flashes allowing yuji to understand CE better and in turn amplify his use of CE to the point where he pulled a domain, Yuji at full strength and stamina by the end of the showdown is considerably stronger than he was at the start of the showdown (not like 2x or anything crazy but like 20-30% stronger give or take)
Yuji does not have better stats than Ryu, maybe physical strength but Ryu outclasses in durability.
he has better speed, strength and comperable durability if somewhat inferior.... how is that not better stats?

yeah he said "Although, I wouldn't say they surpass him in toughness" they are comperable to him but not quite on that level which is something BF would fix to be honest
Yeah but you actually need to argue that Yuji would hit a Black Flash first. He couldn’t do it for what, more than 70 chapters or so until the one vs Sukuna?
yeah that's cuse he was running low on CE, I ain't saying BF's amp the amount of CE you have but verbatum for their explonation provide a "better understanding of the core of CE" which allows for improved reinforcement and CE usage yuji at the start of the show down vs at the end is weaker with the 10 black flashes allowing yuji to understand CE better and in turn amplify his use of CE to the point where he pulled a domain, Yuji at full strength and stamina by the end of the showdown is considerably stronger than he was at the start of the showdown (not like 2x or anything crazy but like 20-30% stronger give or take)
I think you got this wrong. Understanding better their CE does not mean they’re doing it mid fight. They won’t get a permanent buff on their CE understanding right away.

Kusakabe even mentions that he will teach the basics of Jujutsu to Yuji alongside barriers technique for SD.

Yuji by the end of showdown COULD be stronger than the beginning. But he wasn’t. He was without CE, overall he was weakening just like everyone was weakening with each fight.
he has better speed, strength and comperable durability if somewhat inferior.... how is that not better stats?
Better speed based on what? I actually want to know what you mfs like you, Gin and Elde think about speed to say that there’s a gap between characters that don’t actually have one? Like what makes Yuji faster than Ryu? All these characters move at the same speed dude, unless you have like PS you’re not moving faster than anyone. Durability is not comparable do not try to change what Sukuna said. He was clear that Ryu outclasses both Yuta and Yuji in this.

Yuji mid diffs. Comparable stats and he hard counters Ryu's main thing, his output, with soul punches
I hate scaling Hakari so I'm ignoring this
Yuji mid diffs. Same deal as Ryu and lightning discharge can be somewhat evaded and weakened with soul punches so it's not an instant gg
Uro hard counters Yuji with Sky Manip so it depends on who wins the domain fight. Since Uro has no feats with her domain and Yuji was switch training with Kusakabe in barrier techniques I'm gonna say he has the better domain and one shots her with dismantle
Yuji no diffs, I don't feel like I need to explain why
Could go either way because of how deadly Ice Manip is but if Yuji gets a black flash combo on them Uraume is cooked
Yuji high diffs. Miguel has arguably better stats because of his CT but he lacks any big moves to put Yuji down + domain probably cooks him
Executioners sword is like his one wincon and even then I'd say Yuji is fast/skilled enough to not get hit. If he doesn't get the ES tho then he gets destroyed even by a CTless Yuji
Honestly at this point I have no idea how to scale Yorozu so imma just say Yuji low diffs cause agenda or smth

Was there a thread for this? Because last time I checked KT made that CE could only amp travel speed lol
By yours truly, tho there's more stuff that support it that I hadn't mentioned

Yeah but you actually need to argue that Yuji would hit a Black Flash first. He couldn’t do it for what, more than 70 chapters or so until the one vs Sukuna?
I ain't talking about him hitting a BF vs ryu (although possible)
I think you got this wrong. Understanding better their CE does not mean they’re doing it mid fight. They won’t get a permanent buff on their CE understanding right away.
nah man getting off black flashes does give you a permanent improvement but not a massive 20% boost but more so just a better understanding of CE in general allowing for more practical usage and application hence why yuji was always stronger after he hit black flashes, with yuji being stronger at the start of shibuya than he was in goodwil and him being stronger post shibuya per choso's statements, yuji post these 10 black flashes is also stronger but not by some massive 4-8 times like some people claim he didn't climb to the level of sukuna although he was getting stronger (per sukuna's own words mind you) it'd be more like a perma amp of like 10-15% after 10 back to back BFs
Kusakabe even mentions that he will teach the basics of Jujutsu to Yuji alongside barriers technique for SD.
I mean yeah kusakabe has a better grasp of CE control than Yuji, since ya know the guy has like 20 years of expirence on yuji, just hitting a couple of black flashes ain't gonna take that gap and get rid of it, so it ain't like yuji didn't know the basics its just his basics where further refined by kusakabe (since ya know yuji even prior to the whole swap training was stronger than kusakabe)
Yuji by the end of showdown COULD be stronger than the beginning. But he wasn’t. He was without CE, overall he was weakening just like everyone was weakening with each fight.
my guy I am talking about yuji at the end with full stamina and CE reserve a yuji with all the abilities he gained post awakening with a full CE tank not the fully tuckered out yuji, it ain't like we are slapping a perma limit on him by saying he is out of CE and stamina in his awakened key.
Better speed based on what? I actually want to know what you mfs like you, Gin and Elde think about speed to say that there’s a gap between characters that don’t actually have one? Like what makes Yuji faster than Ryu?
dude yuta had better showings of combat and reaction speed than ryu, with him being able to deflect and dodge ryu's blasts without much issue throughout the fight but anytime those blasts where thrown back at him he couldn't dodge for shit and in the final exchange yuta manages to defelect the granite blast the moment his CT comes back smashes ryu in the chest with ice breaker and proceeds to go for an exchange of blows where he lands a considerbaly larger amount of hits against ryu (5 from yuta and 2 from ryu).

So we have yuta prior to shinjuku who is weaker in all regards (and as such somewhat slower) being faster than ryu and post awakening yuji being faster than yuta by a small margin. So yeah yuji is faster than Ryu not by an insane insta blitz margin but by like 15-20%
All these characters move at the same speed dude, unless you have like PS you’re not moving faster than anyone. Durability is not comparable do not try to change what Sukuna said. He was clear that Ryu outclasses both Yuta and Yuji in this.
dude come on now Yuta was actually hurting Ryu with basic punches like sure both yuji and yuta have less durability but not by some incomparable extent, cuse if that was the case yuta who has both less output and durbality than ryu would just not be hurting the bastard yet, yuta's regular strikes where hurting him, hell per sukuna's own words he comperes the two too ryu but says they ain't quite there yet.

nah man getting off black flashes does give you a permanent improvement but not a massive 20% boost but more so just a better understanding of CE in general allowing for more practical usage and application hence why yuji was always stronger after he hit black flashes, with yuji being stronger at the start of shibuya than he was in goodwil and him being stronger post shibuya per choso's statements, yuji post these 10 black flashes is also stronger but not by some massive 4-8 times like some people claim he didn't climb to the level of sukuna although he was getting stronger (per sukuna's own words mind you) it'd be more like a perma amp of like 10-15% after 10 back to back BFs
I’m not saying Yuji doesn’t get stronger after them I’m saying this isn’t something that happens mid fight. No one hits a Black Flash and gets a perma buff like you’re saying. They enter the zone and they get a temporary buff as long as they keep hitting Black Flashes.

Yuji gets stronger the more he hits BF because he also train like he did with Todo.

The point is, no one hits a BF and gets a perma buff like this. It gives you a momentary buff and then increases your understanding of CE.
I mean yeah kusakabe has a better grasp of CE control than Yuji, since ya know the guy has like 20 years of expirence on yuji, just hitting a couple of black flashes ain't gonna take that gap and get rid of it, so it ain't like yuji didn't know the basics its just his basics where further refined by kusakabe (since ya know yuji even prior to the whole swap training was stronger than kusakabe)
I’m not comparing Kusakabe with Yuji I’m saying that even after all of that Kusakabe was still teaching him the basics. In the CG arc after all the buffs he got he still couldn’t infuse stuff with CE which is like, basic stuff.
my guy I am talking about yuji at the end with full stamina and CE reserve a yuji with all the abilities he gained post awakening with a full CE tank not the fully tuckered out yuji, it ain't like we are slapping a perma limit on him by saying he is out of CE and stamina in his awakened key.
well then be clearer about it next time because you say that EoShinjuku Yuji is stronger but this Yuji was the most ****** up he was in the whole manga.
dude yuta had better showings of combat and reaction speed than ryu, with him being able to deflect and dodge ryu's blasts without much issue throughout the fight but anytime those blasts where thrown back at him he couldn't dodge for shit
Elde level of interpretation. Uro clearly accelerated the GB back to Ryu and hit him. Yuta and Ryu are equal in reaction and combat speed as none had any sort of advantage against the other.
So we have yuta prior to shinjuku who is weaker in all regards (and as such somewhat slower) being faster than ryu
Never happened. They’re equal.
post awakening yuji being faster than yuta by a small margin
Not true again.
So yeah yuji is faster than Ryu not by an insane insta blitz margin but by like 15-20%
Not really. They’re the same speed as none of these characters have any advantage in speed against the other and never will tbh. You never see Yuji outspeeding someone in an exchange of punches.
dude come on now Yuta was actually hurting Ryu with basic punches like sure both yuji and yuta have less durability but not by some incomparable extent, cuse if that was the case yuta who has both less output and durbality than ryu would just not be hurting the bastard yet, yuta's regular strikes where hurting him, hell per sukuna's own words he comperes the two too ryu but says they ain't quite there yet.
The scan you linked to Arkenis was the ending of their fight when Ryu took multiple attacks from everyone.

The only thing that damaged Ryu was Rika’s punches (who can punch Sukuna around and hold his arms still), his own Granite Blast and Thin Ice Breaker that ignores the defenses. So no.

Back