• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Kenny is still top 3
Rika using RCT isn't going to change anything. Kenny still smokes. Acting like Kenny can't change his barrier conditions is funny.

Kusakabe is the real guy for killing the whole GC who handled SD restrictions and made his own turf.

Kenny is still top 3
Rika using RCT isn't going to change anything. Kenny still smokes. Acting like Kenny can't change his barrier conditions is funny.

Kusakabe is the real guy for killing the whole GC who handled SD restrictions and made his own turf.
A Prison Realm-sized domain can last 3 minutes against a shrunken Malevolent Shrine, which is when it's at its strongest. It's uncertain how Kenjaku's sure-hit compares to Sukuna's, but either way, Yuta has AT LEAST 3 minutes.

Before, the argument was that Kenny will break Yuta's domain and overwhelm him with curses before any of his own advantages are even useable. But with a domain that lasts a while against an open domain, Yuta now has the actual opportunity to double down on his stat advantage and Rika, while also having access to his copied techniques inside his domain. Rika being able to output RCT means she WILL take out every curse that Kenny throws at them.

Yuta wins.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure its Mei Mei that killed the head like the chapter showed.
And that's mostly cause of the rumors that the heads drain the life force of new shadow users i.e. her brother.
Kusakabe then became the head afterwards and abolished all the rules for New Shadow Style.

A tiny domain can last 3 minutes against Malevolent Shrine. It's uncertain how Kenjaku's sure-hit compares to Sukuna's, but either way, Yuta has AT LEAST 3 minutes.

Before, the argument was that Kenny will break Yuta's domain and overwhelm him with curses before any of his own advantages are even useable. But with a domain that lasts a while against an open domain, Yuta now has the actual opportunity to double down on his stat advantage and Rika, while also having access to his copied techniques inside his domain. Rika being able to output RCT means she WILL take out every curse that Kenny throws at them.

Yuta wins.
Yuta's domain never competed with Sukuna's domain. It was Gojo's domain.

Kenny only needs few seconds to switch the barriers range. He would get that with massive curses spam like in Shibuya. Rika ain't clearing massive numbers of them instantly .

Implying Yuta's love domain can compete with Sukuna's domain seems like a real cope

Not to say I fully agree with Yuta beating Kenjaku or wtv
But current Yuta would have like, everything necessary for his domain to be considered high level

Let's not talk about Kenny having Tengen who can just rip Yuta's domain apart on his own with little prep.
Kenny's Mini Uzumaki he would sneak spam in CQC.

Let's not talk about Kenny having Tengen who can just rip Yuta's domain apart on his own with little prep.
Kenny's Mini Uzumaki he would sneak spam in CQC.
I don't get what your point is. I'm just using the only example of a tiny domain and an open domain clash in the series. And it is completely fair to argue that Yuta's polishing of his domain and his sheer output should be able to equalize Kenny's

Also, you said I was acting like Kenny can't switch his barrier conditions. I didn't even imply that. I said that Yuta having the ability to make his domain the size of the Prison Realm based on Gojo's memories means he counters Kenjaku's single most major advantage against him.

And if Kenny tried to use Tengen's ability to tear away domains against Yuta, he'd probably tear away his own in the process, given his would be encompassing Yuta's during the clash, leaving both of them on burnout. And, once again, that leaves Kenny at a disadvantage because of Yuta's stat advantage and Rika, especially with 5-minute mode.

HIGURUMA BACK LET'S GOOOOOOOO

The simple domain part of the chap felt weird, assuming there really are only three 3 chaps left, like is this practicaly irrelevant plot point the thing you wanna make the chapters focus Gege? But like LoK said it does make me feel there's gonna be some part two

Can yall ******* stop adding stuff to Gojo's profile please like what the hell is even this

Only the first feat is about physicals, the rest is irrelevant being called the strongest has nothing to do with physical capabilities when he has a broken CT with the perfect trait. Being stronger than Yuta and Hakari means nothing to his rating.

And all of this is useless because his Striking Strength section is complete with all the relevant feats.
lixXU17iIB7SuhwzcQEdJngdbKHVXZjOJubuSl6wSYk.jpg

man this chapter was good, although not gonna lie I have a feeling that something rather bad will happen in the next two (mainly due to the focus on a certain thumb)
Kenjaku will take over Gojo's body and kill everyone, then transport himself into Megumi's body to complete the Merger (if this actually happens I'm killin myself)

Kenjaku will take over Gojo's body and kill everyone, then transport himself into Megumi's body to complete the Merger (if this actually happens I'm killin myself)
I saw that Yuta was back in his own body and thought "Oh fr? Just like that?"

and then I saw Higuruma alive and was like "F*ck it, bring Gojo back, why don't you"

I don't get what your point is. I'm just using the only example of a tiny domain and an open domain clash in the series. And it is completely fair to argue that Yuta's polishing of his domain and his sheer output should be able to equalize Kenny's

For one I never argued Kenny's domain Output. Why are you assuming I am arguing based on Kenny outright overpowering Yuta's domain output.

I was purely talking about Kenny's barriers skills and other abilities he got which can counter tiny domain of Yuta you mentioned.

I don't have problem with Kenny and Yuta domain output matching.

Also, you said I was acting like Kenny can't switch his barrier conditions. I didn't even imply that. I said that Yuta having the ability to make his domain the size of the Prison Realm based on Gojo's memories means he counters Kenjaku's single most major advantage against him.
You didn't say advantage here though
Yuta is top 3 now btw
He's back in his own body, can use the tiny domain, and overall just completely out-stats Kenjaku. Also, Rika can act completely independently and OUTPUT RCT
This implied you ignored that Kenjaku can counter Yuta’s Compressed Domain and other advantages Kenjaku has overall when you said Yuta is Top 3. You followed up with reasoning that only included two lines about a Compressed Tiny Domain and Rika’s RCT. You didn’t say that an argument could be made, instead, you used definitive words like “he is Top 3.”
And if Kenny tried to use Tengen's ability to tear away domains against Yuta, he'd probably tear away his own in the process, given his would be encompassing Yuta's during the clash, leaving both of them on burnout. And, once again, that leaves Kenny at a disadvantage because of Yuta's stat advantage and Rika, especially with 5-minute mode.

First of all, I didn’t say Kenny would use Tengen when he is using his own Domain. Kenny isn’t an idiot. Kenny’s Barrier Technique was highly regarded. He can just use SD or HWB to buy time, and then overwhelm Yuta in CQC with his skills (I’m not saying Kenny overwhelms Rika and Yuta in terms of strength, I’m talking about skill, so don’t take it the wrong way). Kenny can just keep his distance from Yuta and Rika with his CQC skills, using Mini Uzumaki or big Uzumaki spam (knowing his curse count, I can definitely see him using at least multiple big shots, enough to buy time), or the gravity technique, which neither Yuta nor Rika has a counter for.

I don’t really see the 5 minute mode helping Yuta anyway. Once he gets inside Kenny’s Domain, he gets cooked. Also, I would argue Kenny wouldn’t let his guard down like Yuki. He would straight up demolish Yuta’s body completely, knowing he has already experienced someone surviving his Domain and giving him trouble.

IIRC, Tengen needs 10 seconds to remove a high tier open barriers Domain like Kenjaku’s. I don’t see him needing the same amount of time for a Closed Barriers Domain, which is common in the verse. Tengen was sure about removing Kenny's domain if it was closed barriers when he planned with Yuki and Choso.

I'm pretty sure its Mei Mei that killed the head like the chapter showed.
And that's mostly cause of the rumors that the heads drain the life force of new shadow users i.e. her brother.
Kusakabe then became the head afterwards and abolished all the rules for New Shadow Style.
Welcome to leak society.
All leaks were taken down so I'm not sure.
You might be right though.
I gotta wait for TCB or Kaisen Backup now.

For one I never argued Kenny's domain Output. Why are you assuming I am arguing based on Kenny outright overpowering Yuta's domain output.

I was purely talking about Kenny's barriers skills and other abilities he got which can counter tiny domain of Yuta you mentioned.

I don't have problem with Kenny and Yuta domain output matching.
I was arguing against the point from the message before that
You didn't say advantage here though

This implied you ignored that Kenjaku can counter Yuta’s Compressed Domain and other advantages Kenjaku has overall when you said Yuta is Top 3. You followed up with reasoning that only included two lines about a Compressed Tiny Domain and Rika’s RCT. You didn’t say that an argument could be made, instead, you used definitive words like “he is Top 3.”

[/ISPOILER]
Semantics, dude. I said that under the impression that most people who frequent this page would get the subtext behind "Yuta can use a tiny-sized barrier"

The subtext being "to hold off Kenny's open domain"

First of all, I didn’t say Kenny would use Tengen when he is using his own Domain. Kenny isn’t an idiot. Kenny’s Barrier Technique was highly regarded. He can just use SD or HWB to buy time, and then overwhelm Yuta in CQC with his skills (I’m not saying Kenny overwhelms Rika and Yuta in terms of strength, I’m talking about skill, so don’t take it the wrong way). Kenny can just keep his distance from Yuta and Rika with his CQC skills, using Mini Uzumaki or big Uzumaki spam (knowing his curse count, I can definitely see him using at least multiple big shots, enough to buy time), or the gravity technique, which neither Yuta nor Rika has a counter for.

I don’t really see the 5 minute mode helping Yuta anyway. Once he gets inside Kenny’s Domain, he gets cooked. Also, I would argue Kenny wouldn’t let his guard down like Yuki. He would straight up demolish Yuta’s body completely, knowing he has already experienced someone surviving his Domain and giving him trouble.

IIRC, Tengen needs 10 seconds to remove a high tier open barriers Domain like Kenjaku’s. I don’t see him needing the same amount of time for a Closed Barriers Domain, which is common in the verse. Tengen was sure about removing Kenny's domain if it was closed barriers when he planned with Yuki and Choso.
And this is post-Sukuna fight, backup plan man Yuta, who knows that Kenjaku expands his domain without closing it, and that he has Tengen in his arsenal. Also, Tengen's ability to dismantle domains seemed to have to do with her directly controlling the Sunyata barriers in the Tomb of the Stars. If that only applies there, then that's not a wincon itself, unless she creates a barrier on the battlefield. If it's something she can do with the same ease otherwise, well then Yuta knows about it. He'll likely be wise to not let his domain get dismantled by Tengen

Also, Kenny's CQC is not a good equalizer for two characters with an overall stat advantage over him. Especially if Yuta feels pressed to activate 5-minute mode to use techniques like Cursed Speech, Sky Manipulation, Precognition, and the like

Last edited:
I saw that Yuta was back in his own body and thought "Oh fr? Just like that?"

and then I saw Higuruma alive and was like "F*ck it, bring Gojo back, why don't you"
I mean... I wouldn't be opposed to that
Disney Kaisen is so real. Now I'm probably gonna get jumped for making fun of other series for bringing back their important characters from dead.
sweating-nervous.gif

Higuruma being alive doesn't surprise me. I wanted to survive and I didn't believe for a second that Sukuna took him out.
The cleave that incapacitated him was done to Yuji in the exact same chapter and he pulled up rather quickly.
The difference between Higu and Yuji is tolerance for pain. Yuji can take that and more and stay conscious to heal himself, while Higuruma passed out.
Him just being out cold could explain why Kamitoke didn't come back but also explain why his sword just turned to mush when given to Yuji.

Semantics, dude. I said that under the impression that most people who frequent this page would get the subtext behind "Yuta can use a tiny-sized barrier"
I mean how it's Semantics.
The subtext being "to hold off Kenny's open domain"
I went back and checked this line isn't in your first comment
And this is post-Sukuna fight, backup plan man Yuta, who knows that Kenjaku expands his domain without closing it, and that he has Tengen in his arsenal.
Having Knowledge isn't giving Yuta any edge. What plan he would come up to counter that? In an face to face scenario.

He most likely would go for Gojo's approach knowing it was advantageous against Sukuna but it would most likely turns out to be Kenjaku advantage like I mentioned above.
Also, Tengen's ability to dismantle domains seemed to have to do with her directly controlling the Sunyata barriers in the Tomb of the Stars. If that only applies there, then that's not a wincon. If it's something she can do with the same ease otherwise, well then Yuta knows about it.
Tengen removed his barriers because Kenny had open domain and Yuki was in pinch (IIRC he was trying to remove Kenny's domain normally first). So I don't think it is the same case for other closed domains..

I went back and checked this line isn't in your first comment
Subtext
Having Knowledge isn't giving Yuta any edge. What plan he would come up to counter that? In an face to face scenario.
Not using his domain? So it can't be dismantled by Tengen if that's possible? Thus forcing Kenny to either try to be sneaky with—like—an uzumaki, or go all in on with his domain, which forces Yuta to expand his own, leaving them in a position where either both their domains are dismantled or neither are, leaving them at a stalemate until either All-Encompassing Garbhadhatu shatters Mutual Love or Yuta damages Kenny to the point that he can't maintain his barrier if not outright just kill him
He most likely would go for Gojo's approach knowing it was advantageous against Sukuna but it would most likely turns out to be Kenjaku advantage like I mentioned above.

Tengen removed his barriers because Kenny had open domain and Yuki was in pinch (IIRC he was trying to remove Kenny's domain normally first). So I don't think it is the same case for other closed domains..
Yeah, it's not the same case, but that also requires Yuta to put himself in a position in which Tengen can dismantle his domain without also inadvertently dismantling Kenjaku's. All things considered, I don't think Yuta, with all the prior knowledge that he already has, would put himself into this position

Not using his domain? So it can't be dismantled by Tengen if that's possible? Thus forcing Kenny to either try to be sneaky with—like—an uzumaki,
It's hard to say. If Kenny will go for CQC with Yuta when Rika is around.

Unless Tengen creates some barriers with Binding vow to seperate the two.
or go all in on with his domain, which forces Yuta to expand his own, leaving them in a position where either both their domains are dismantled or neither are, leaving them at a stalemate until either Kenjaku's domain breaks Yuta's or Yuta damages Kenny to the point that he can't maintain his barrier if not outright just kill him
Regarding if even we say Kenny spams domain. Kenny only needs to survive 3 min. Yuta's tiny domain will automatically gets dismantled after that time period (I mean if we have Gojo > Yuta in skills obviously I don't see Yuta's Tiny domain holding more time than Gojo's own)

Kenny can pull it off with his Curses and Gravity CT for 3 min and his CQC skills are atleast good enough run around and buy time.

Or swapping barrier conditions it's easier ways.
Yeah, it's not the same case, but that also requires Yuta to put himself in a position in which Tengen can dismantle his domain without also inadvertently dismantling Kenjaku's. All things considered, I don't think Yuta, with all the prior knowledge that he already has, would put himself into this position
Well it depends on the conditions I guess but Yuta needs either Domain or 5-min mode to fight Kenny. He can't definitely CQC Kenny with his hands. If he goes for that he would get smoked by Compressed sneak Uzumaki for sure

It's hard to say. If Kenny will go for CQC with Yuta when Rika is around.

Unless Tengen creates some barriers with Binding vow to seperate the two.
That doesn't sound out of question, though it depends on what is possible for Tengen's barriers that aren't 1000-year-old barriers supported by the systems of barriers that were there naturally
Regarding if even we say Kenny spams domain. Kenny only needs to survive 3 min. Yuta's tiny domain will automatically gets dismantled after that time period (I mean if we have Gojo > Yuta in skills obviously I don't see Yuta's Tiny domain holding more time than Gojo's own)

Kenny can pull it off with his Curses and Gravity CT for 3 min and his CQC skills are atleast good enough run around and buy time.

Or swapping barrier conditions it's easier ways.
Even if he's not as skilled as Gojo at this, he still got free barrier knowledge from him. And I'm thinking that Yuta's tiny domain would last against an open domain domain with a comparable or inferior level of sheer output

I don't think trying to stall by running around is feasible when Yuta and Rika have greater raw speed than him, and while Yuta's domain gives him access to techniques like Sky Manipulation, Cursed Speech, and that one Shikigami technique to limit Kenny's movements. While his gravity CT is threatening, it's best feat is intimidating Yuki, who Yuta and Rika would have greater LS than at this point, and it only lasts for 6 seconds at a time anyway
Well it depends on the conditions I guess but Yuta needs either Domain or 5-min mode to fight Kenny. He can't definitely CQC Kenny with his hands. If he goes for that he would get smoked by Compressed sneak Uzumaki for sure
While Kenny's CQC feats are technically more impressive, I don't think Yuta isn't capable of competing with him in this regard, especially considering that he was able to fight Sukuna despite not being used to Gojo's body. And it would be mitigated by Yuta and Rika being overall faster. But I don't think this is much of a factor anyway because he prefers fighting with a sword and using Rika to overwhelm the opponent, or using copied cursed techniques. Also, I think Rika's very independent behavior is superior to the more animalistic behavior of Curses controlled by Kenny when it comes down to that

Back