• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The mftl goat cannot deal with sniper bullets đź’”
0013-016.png

Not even actually him, that was Whitesnake's stuff.
Meanwhile the actual Jotaro same arc

Jolyne is flabbergasted because he should be able to see and dodge bullets.

So uhm, I think I gotta kill ya, sucks.

Jolyne coping that her father, HER HERO, isnt one third of what the tales say about him smh

Truly a sad story

I actually still don't get the joke lmao. Would you mind explaining it to my dumbass brain?
josuke has a reoccuring gag where he tries to come off as cool like Jotaro, by saying completely underwhelming shit that just makes him look kind of lame.
But even ignoring that, the very fact that sentence has him going "60kmh sucks! ive never measured it but i bet it's 300km!", is him just pulling a number bigger than 60 out his ass and 300 > 60, and it falling flat and them going "yeah uh, dont take this seriously, he's actually just yapping".
not withstanding CD actually has hard statements flatout saying he's actually way, way, beyond that but whatever, we love being ignorant.

Deep down Jotaro was always her hero fr
Acting like Jolyne is Baken ong.
I have read all parts before even starting JJK
And as we know, JoJo fans can't read, not even those who translate it can apparently because ive been parsing a bunch of chapters and shit lately and it's just totally translated wrong or missed crucial details, like sure do love random 8-C statements, a FTL statement, and a bunch of hax shit being lost in translation, some I don't even get, how the **** do you translate "several tens of meters" to "a few meters", there's literally a ******* 10 in the raw, how tf do you miss that.

josuke has a reoccuring gag where he tries to come off as cool like Jotaro, by saying completely underwhelming shit that just makes him look kind of lame.
But even ignoring that, the very fact that sentence has him going "60kmh sucks! ive never measured it but i bet it's 300km!", is him just pulling a number bigger than 60 out his ass and 300 > 60, and it falling flat and them going "yeah uh, dont take this seriously, he's actually just yapping".
not withstanding CD actually has hard statements flatout saying he's actually way, way, beyond that but whatever, we love being ignorant.

Did you know that the weight of a african elephant could open a crater ?
Gege clearely knew what he was talking about and didn't said such measure just to sound smart
0097-006.png
0172-007.png
How does this got to do with what I’m talking about, also the domain accurately replicates Max elephants weight, outside it does not

Back