• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Agna hasn't looked at it in detail and neither have other cgm. It's also likely to be rejected on other grounds.
Hopefully someone looks at it soon; I'm not a calc member but it seemed to have some promise
Did Ui Ui teleport Yuta from Lake Gosho to Shinjuku, or did he run?
I don't think we ever got any confirmation on either end and I doubt we'll get one at this point; it's really up to audience interpretation on which one is more likely

Hopefully someone looks at it soon; I'm not a calc member but it seemed to have some promise
What other grounds, if I may ask?
Considering Agna said this I doubt it.

Just because you have the right units, doesn't mean that the calculation's valid. Deriving energy in any way for this sort of feat is nonsensical, but this one is especially so. You didn't even multiply by the volume affected. And as DT said, getting durability for withstanding a black hole doesn't fit within our tiering system, as the only durability is based on different parts of the body being accelerated at different rates, which is a nightmare to calculate of internal durability that doesn't really work with our scale.

IQ 900 Reaper
I'm simply the honored one
gojo-s-awakening.jpg

Did Ui Ui teleport Yuta from Lake Gosho to Shinjuku, or did he run?
No one knows. Though I'd honestly say it's possible he just straight up ran there. The Kenjaku fight would've ended around the time of the end of the Kashimo fight or the middle of the Higuruma fight and in that timeframe it's possible Yuta could've run in. The main reason is mostly because Todo, who's obviously way slower, showed up to the fight way after all of that happened which could be because he had to run there and it'd be weird if Ui Ui grabbed Yuta but not him. Though, it is possible they did teleport but Todo stayed on the sidelines incase Malevolent Shrine came back as a backup plan so who knows.

No one knows. Though I'd honestly say it's possible he just straight up ran there. The Kenjaku fight would've ended around the time of the end of the Kashimo fight or the middle of the Higuruma fight and in that timeframe it's possible Yuta could've run in. The main reason is mostly because Todo, who's obviously way slower, showed up to the fight way after all of that happened which could be because he had to run there and it'd be weird if Ui Ui grabbed Yuta but not him. Though, it is possible they did teleport but Todo stayed on the sidelines incase Malevolent Shrine came back as a backup plan so who knows.
That would be a supersonic level feat, right?

Depends on the timeframe. Lake Gosho according to google is 522.9 km away from Shinjuku via walking. If we use 5 min as a highball, that's 1743 m/s aka hypersonic and then somewhere around 30 min would be 290.5 m/s aka subsonic+, so like I said depends on what the assumed timeframe is

If it helps, @PowerToScale updated the calc after that note was made and @Agnaa then said the method is valid but hasn't found the time to properly evaluate everything else in the calc (the assumptions, numbers etc.)
That doesn't address what he said. Agna just says the method is fine. We should get other members though.

Depends on the timeframe. Lake Gosho according to google is 522.9 km away from Shinjuku via walking. If we use 5 min as a highball, that's 1743 m/s aka hypersonic and then somewhere around 30 min would be 290.5 m/s aka subsonic+, so like I said depends on what the assumed timeframe is

I think there was a calc that put it at the hypersonic-ish range but can't remember where it was. It also depends on the time and exact distance. There's the 5 mins to 30 mins like you said @AbaddonTheDisappointment but also did Yuta go along a standard road/path that say Google Maps would recommend or could he sense the fight and went straight through any woods, jump across buildings etc.

I doubt they'd waste time having Yuta run hundreds of km. Todo's swapping range is probably just very large due to the bv increase.

Wait Gege to confirm the whole fight lasted for like 30 minutes from Kashimo to Yuji now

Mei Mei's crows or Ui Ui just teleported them back and had Todo stay back at base til he was needed
Yuta's cursed energy is easy to notice because of his sloppy control & large storage. Sukuna even noticed Gota pulling up behind the dust smoke. Yuta instantly jumped in front of Sukuna out of nowhere, lol.

It's highly likely that Ui Ui teleported them back. The idea that they ran from there and Sukuna didn't notice Yuta's large amount of cursed energy seems like a far-fetched interpretation. Todo doesn't have much range for 500 kilometers. I don't think even with a Binding Vow, he could pull off such a long reach with his teleportation technique.

Back