• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Something weird that Sukuna got is that his Dismantle can stop the Soul Split Katana, which basically ignores the dura of anything

Its probably dumb, but would this give Sukuna "Resistance to Soul Split and Dura Neg via Dismantle"? Lol

Something weird that Sukuna got is that his Dismantle can stop the Soul Split Katana, which basically ignores the dura of anything

Its probably dumb, but would this give Sukuna "Resistance to Soul Split and Dura Neg via Dismantle"? Lol
I think it's highly likely he used DA. We don't see him spamming slashes when he catches SSK.
5-RSLUERIPlHGEK-m.jpg

But right next panel we see him spamming slashes when he doesn't catch the SSK.
6-E5MtTOE8RQMar-m.jpg

nah man,the new chapter was INSANE!!! principally when ino revived nanami and toji and they started beating live crap out of sukuna,but the best moment of the chapter is when kenjaku came back with yuta og body,chapter 265 is,PEAK!!!!!! 💀

Sukuna probably used this to stop SSK
I know that, but can Sukuna still spam slashes with that on?

He can probably use the slashes to defend himself because he can perceive the soul, and he adjusted the slashes. I mean, his slashes were able to damage Mahito's soul, so I can see that.

But I'm not sure about any resistances.
But DA seems like a risk free because it's nulls CT. SSK will be useless on Maki's hand she can't amp it's power with CE because she lacks it.
Also, for heaven's sake, its IMPOSSIBLE to use this site without Adblock
Lol

No, instead what we would actually classify this as is an Unconvetional Forcefield since what Sukuna is really doing is covering his hands in attacks to repel any attacks that come his way. Soul Split Katana negs durability but it also doesn't cut through cursed energy without a medium like what Dismantle is

?????

2024-07-28_003506.png

Dude.... he himself says he was distracted and left an opening because of it, that is literally the definition of being off guard.
Todo has been caught like this before and managed to send every ounce of CE in his body to one spot to protect himself.
Not only that but he also blocked it with his vibraslap before he touched his body.
Todo is impressive but when a lot of ppl mention off guard... ehhh I wouldn't count this as it

Todo has been caught like this before and managed to send every ounce of CE in his body to one spot to protect himself.
Was it ever stated that he was off-guard when Mahito hit him? Can you show a scan of Todo using the same method as Mahito to tank the Black Flash?
Not only that but he also blocked it with his vibraslap before he touched his body.
Can you prove Vibraslap has higher durability than Todo? Or is it some insane special grade tool used to tank things? Are you acting like Vibraslap doesn't need Todo's cursed energy to reinforce it?
Todo is impressive but when a lot of ppl mention off guard... ehhh I wouldn't count this as it
Nice arguments from incredulity.
You literally lost your argument with this. LMAO
The same scan where Todo damaged Sukuna with his kick. Yuji with a punch without Black Flash also damaged Sukuna's stomach. It feels like you are fixated on your incredulity arguments and can't see that.

Back