• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Been a while since I read that chapter; can't remember what was brought up
2024-07-26_180336.png

Also, wondering if anyone's working on evaluating Kenjaku resisting the Black Hole
eh dono, form what I can remember there was a calc done for that ages ago and it came out to like 7-C.

whatcha mean there'd still be something? in what way?

might need to bring it up to an admin or a calc member or do a whole ass CRT for this thing then.
Maybe I misinterpreted something but it looks like damage to the soul can be healed if you understand the outline enough to "get it back in shape" if that makes sense

Maybe I misinterpreted something but it looks like damage to the soul can be healed if you understand the outline enough to "get it back in shape" if that makes sense
Yuji in current arc can perceive the soul so clean he can target boundaries between Sukuna soul and Megumi Soul clearly infact he can even enter Megumi's innate space/Domain similar to Mahito. So there is no need to believe he can't perceive the soul.

Yuji and Megumi are in no universe comparable. Megumi has had multiple circumstances surrounding his existence that Yuji didn't and had more potential at the start than Yuji ever would pre-awakening:

1. Possessed one of the strongest cursed techniques in existence that rivals that of even the Six Eyes and the Limitless, having killed the previous Six Eyes user previously before Gojo.

2. Had many YEARS of training with the strongest sorceror of the modern age before he even went to Jujutsu High, who also is a genius at controlling barriers as shown with his prison realm experience.

3. Would've been trained by the Zenin Clan, who knew the technique historically.

What did he accomplish?

1. Barely used his technique to the fullest, not even unlocking all of his base Shikigami like Round Deer, and was nowhere close to attaining Mahoraga, which the shikigami he did have were tiny as hell compared to Sukuna's.

2. Had an INCOMPLETE DOMAIN despite his years of training with Gojo.

3. No RCT despite multiple near-death situations.

4. Never achieved a Black Flash.

5. Sucks in hand to hand.

6. Has no proper defense against complete Domains without having to use one of his own, which again is incomplete and can't even properly clash.

7. Has had no relevant feats even while teamed up with other characters.
I will defend the boy

1- Gojo is a horrible teacher

2- No one have ever unlocked Mahoraga

3- Domain Expansions arent easy at all. The only sorcerers out there with a Domain are all special grades (with Higurume (and maybe Hakari) being the exception). Plus, Gojo could only use a Domain Expansion when he was already way older than current Megumi, who is only 15. The fact that he is already have a incomplete domain is impressive

4- No one in Jujutsu society seems to know how to use RCT with words, let alone teach how to use it

5- He doesnt sucks in mano a mano. Idk where you got that. He could keep up with Maki and defeated some sorcerers in the Culling Game

6- Lets be fr, Itadori is the goat but he got a lot of help to learn most of these things

Last edited:
6- Lets be fr, Itadori is the goat but he got a lot of help to learn most of these things
1- Got Sukuna genetics

2- Got the muscle memory of Sukuna using his body

3- Got superhuman strenght since day one

4- Immunity to poison, allowing him to eat his brother and get blood manipulation

5- Had the oportunity to train with the body swarp technique

6- Only could understand the shape of the soul thanks for being a perfect vessel

7- Would have been killed three times if it wasnt for outside help

3- Domain Expansions arent easy at all. The only sorcerers out there with a Domain are all special grades (with Higurume (and maybe Hakari) being the exception). Plus, Gojo could only use a Domain Expansion when he was already way older than current Megumi, who is only 15. The fact that he is already have a incomplete domain is impressive
If it wasn't for the current state society was when Higuruma developed his Jujutsu capabilities and the higher ups weren't a pack of bigoted, idiotic assholes, I'm confident they'd both be official special grade sorcerers.

Despite Megumi's domain being incomplete, he can use it remarkably well against others w/more raw power and experience. Heck, the only reason Megumi hasn't gotten to SG himself is b/c life was to unfair for him to reach his potential.

Oh come on, anyone who reads JJK weekly have already read the chapter with unofficial translations (which are always better than the official lmao)
No they haven't! I know specifically because I personally don't read the spoilers and do keep up weekly. Not everyone participates in spoilers or the unofficial releases for most verses, not to mention it also doesn't account for the fact that people still show up here out of the loop and getting hit with spoilers frame one is ass.

The rule exist for a reason

Yes they can be, because the meme's specifically are covering the latest chapter, literally in the Sukuna meme its for this week's bullshit

Back