• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The Yuji you are talking about is a highly mental amped Yuji, it's not regular Yuji like we saw during his fight with Yuta and Sukuna. And Soul strikes are strictly for Sukuna, they are not and have never been shown to work on people with one soul in their body. Not sure where this belief came from but it seems like wank for Yuji fans.
you see long term memory really isn't your strong suit.
2024-05-26_015225.png

every single one of the incarnated sourcers has two souls in the body they are just sunk deeper than with megumi due to the CE difference between the two, the barrier is still very much there and breaking it down against a person with far less knowledge on how to fix that shit (unlike sukuna) is gonna be fatal.
To the head, to the head, to the head. He's going for the head. Cleave is only good if it can adjust to the target, we see Yuji's cleave harms Sukuna but not enough to cut off his foreleg, let alone cause any serious harm, looks like it left basic cuts. Sukuna supports how weak it is as it's freshly awakened. Kashimo ~ Ryu ~ Sukuna Dismantle & Cleave > Yuji Cleave. Blood bursting does what? Kashimo just dodges or vaporizes it off his body.
one those was dodged and hit the arm, the other didn't even hit the base of the head and instead the head that WAS BIGGER THAN THE ******* BODY and the one that actually hit the head was when kashimo was specifically going after it and took hakari's balls to the wall approach in jackpot to his advantage, none of that is killing yuji who would dodge most of them into making them none leathal to him.
That's sukuna my guy his durability is leagues beyond kashimo (without CT) and Ryu and even then the only reason yuji didn't take that leg is because sukuna flat out prevented it with a bunch of dismantles the exact moment yuji used shrine
2024-05-26_015831.png

and it still left a massive gash on his leg, neither kashimo nor Ryu who will have their output lowered by yuji in CQC will be able to just tank a cleave and since neither has RCT they both lose the second that cleave mark pops up.
In what way is Yuji higher post awakened? I think ya need to separate the feats they have from Black Flash zone amps from base cuz they aren't the same, nor is Yuji fighting the same person here.
Sukuna has flatout pointed out that yuji was climbing in power throughout the blackflash streaks and the blackflash amp isn't a one off as its been pointed out from the get go that getting off a blackflash allows for a greater understanding of CE as a whole permenantly, you will not have the 120% amp on for ever but your CE reinforcemetn and manipulation will see a drastic improvement none the less after pulling off a black flash
Also Ryu's GB output won't decrease, that's the point of the ct.
His CT is that his attacks will always be at their max POSSIBLE output when yuji starts smashing the soul barrier that max will drop down, ryu will keep up that max possible output on all attacks but his actual top output will lower drastically with each hit.
Also just not harming him with bf, it's not strong enough at all besides beating on a weakened Sukuna. Simple Domain and Shrine are his only advantage here which Ryu fought in a era with strong sorcerers already using HWB, I doubt simple domain is gonna be enough here with every hit from Ryu rocking Yuji.
yuji and yuta are in relative leagues of power with yuji being able to keep up with yuta in yuta's domain which already buff all his stats, both were taking simlar levels of damage from dismantles and cleaves from the same sukuna and both where doing similar levels of damage with their phyiscal strikes, much like how Ryu wasn't able to 'rock' yuta throughout their fight neither will he be able to do so with a person who will lower his max output and a black flash from an opponent relative to you in strength can do quite a bit

2024-05-26_020707.png

you see long term memory really isn't your strong suit.
2024-05-26_015225.png

every single one of the incarnated sourcers has two souls in the body they are just sunk deeper than with megumi due to the CE difference between the two, the barrier is still very much there and breaking it down against a person with far less knowledge on how to fix that shit (unlike sukuna) is gonna be fatal.
My response was in reference to your response about Hakari. Looks like you got memory problems.

one those was dodged and hit the arm, the other didn't even hit the base of the head and instead the head that WAS BIGGER THAN THE ******* BODY and the one that actually hit the head was when kashimo was specifically going after it and took hakari's balls to the wall approach in jackpot to his advantage, none of that is killing yuji who would dodge most of them into making them none leathal to him.
That's sukuna my guy his durability is leagues beyond kashimo (without CT) and Ryu and even then the only reason yuji didn't take that leg is because sukuna flat out prevented it with a bunch of dismantles the exact moment yuji used shrine
Hakari >Yuji in speed. Not debating further.

What Sukuna? The weak Sukuna's who can't even reinforce his body to no sell hits from Rika and Yuta? Stop it.

and it still left a massive gash on his leg, neither kashimo nor Ryu who will have their output lowered by yuji in CQC will be able to just tank a cleave and since neither has RCT they both lose the second that cleave mark pops up.
It didn't leave a massive gash.

Sukuna has flatout pointed out that yuji was climbing in power throughout the blackflash streaks and the blackflash amp isn't a one off as its been pointed out from the get go that getting off a blackflash allows for a greater understanding of CE as a whole permenantly, you will not have the 120% amp on for ever but your CE reinforcemetn and manipulation will see a drastic improvement none the less after pulling off a black flash
Aka prior to hitting all those Black Flash Yuji won't be that powerful. He needs to hit those in the fight to actually reach this level. You're thinking of a post Shinjuku Yuji with all his amps, I'm talking about Shinjuku Yuji, not 8 black flashes lmao. Does that even sound reasonable?

His CT is that his attacks will always be at their max POSSIBLE output when yuji starts smashing the soul barrier that max will drop down, ryu will keep up that max possible output on all attacks but his actual top output will lower drastically with each hit.
? After doing domain, the thing which uses up the greatest amount of ce, he still outputs the same amount. Where is this max possible thing coming from? Is that stated?

My response was in reference to your response about Hakari. Looks like you got memory problems.
ok so not just long term but short term too.... noted
"And Soul strikes are strictly for Sukuna, they are not and have never been shown to work on people with one soul in their body" these are your words my guy come on
Hakari >Yuji in speed. Not debating further.
hakari = yuta in speed, yuji is relative to yuta in speed.
What Sukuna? The weak Sukuna's who can't even reinforce his body to no sell hits from Rika and Yuta? Stop it.
neither can Ryu nor kashimo, one punch from rika ******* cracked Ryu's skull open while the "weak" sukuna was eating them fro breakfast.
It didn't leave a massive gash.
my guy what do you consider a massive gash exactly? to me leaving a gash to the point where blood is actually gashing out the body is a massive gash, like do you need the body part to be hanging on by a tread to consider a gash big?
Aka prior to hitting all those Black Flash Yuji won't be that powerful. He needs to hit those in the fight to actually reach this level. You're thinking of a post Shinjuku Yuji with all his amps, I'm talking about Shinjuku Yuji, not 8 black flashes lmao. Does that even sound reasonable?
dude we are talking awakening yuji aka yuji post the black flash amps like what are you even on about.
? After doing domain, the thing which uses up the greatest amount of ce, he still outputs the same amount. Where is this max possible thing coming from? Is that stated?
No the **** it wasn't
2024-05-26_022840.png

like no honestly man... memory do you have it?

ok so not just long term but short term too.... noted
"And Soul strikes are strictly for Sukuna, they are not and have never been shown to work on people with one soul in their body" these are your words my guy come on
But then I follow up for clarification "they are not and have never been shown to work on people with one soul in their body".

hakari = yuta in speed, yuji is relative to yuta in speed.
Why Hakari = Yuta?

neither can Ryu nor kashimo, one punch from rika ******* cracked Ryu's skull open while the "weak" sukuna was eating them fro breakfast.
You mean the Ryu post domain? You forget when he took a punch from Rika and smiled it off, like it didn't do any significant damage? It's almost like the head punch was off guard and on a weaker Ryu.

And you're speaking on output, Yuji and an amped domain Yuta still aren't above Ryu's reinforcement.

But then I follow up for clarification "they are not and have never been shown to work on people with one soul in their body".
yeah I was talking about output and soul strikes, strike the soul my man everyone got a soul, if the person has one soul their output won't be touched but soul damage is soul damage no matter how you slice it.
Why Hakari = Yuta?
are seriouse or just grasping for anything at this point.
You mean the Ryu post domain? You forget when he took a punch from Rika and smiled it off, like it didn't do any significant damage? It's almost like the head punch was off guard and on a weaker Ryu.
he also smiled after his head was cracked open, he was sent flying by one solid hit from rika.
And you're speaking on output, Yuji and an amped domain Yuta still aren't above Ryu's reinforcement.
what do ya think reinforcement depends on exactly? or do you think yuji's current reinfrocement is on sukuna level?

yeah I was talking about output and soul strikes, strike the soul my man everyone got a soul, if the person has one soul their output won't be touched but soul damage is soul damage no matter how you slice it.
Oh okay, please explain the damage percentage on the soul, so I can understand how significant it is.

are seriouse or just grasping for anything at this point.
I'm asking a question. I genuinely don't know where you got Hakari = Yuta in speed.

he also smiled after his head was cracked open, he was sent flying by one solid hit from rika.
Nice ignoring when I said one was off guard lmao. Big difference here but sure ignore it. Either way you prove these attacks meant nothing to Ryu.

what do ya think reinforcement depends on exactly? or do you think yuji's current reinfrocement is on sukuna level?
I'm not sure what it depends on exactly, but they do it by putting more ce to certain parts of the body or all around. And Yuji's reinforcement is below Ryu's by Sukuna's own words so no I don't think Yuji's reinforcement is on Sukuna level.

If people still thinks Maki has a chance against Current Yuji in a straight up one on one fight then may be one of the worst takes they have on JJK inverse. Yuji straight up murders her in a fight. Her only chance is sneak attack. Yuji also has 99% Chance of Killing Hakari before hitting Jackpot. Only one among Jujutsu high heavy hitters having chance of beating current Yuji is Yuta.

Ryu gets dog walked by Yuji 😴😴😴 just a small amount of blood is all needed to poison him

The funny thing is that Yuji is still weak as **** and probably all the veay hitters beat his ass with mid diff.

I'm wondering if Yuta's body got more messed up than Gojo's body by WS. I mean, Yuta can heal Gojo's body with maximum RCT output after changing the brain. Shouldn't they be able to swap it back with Yuta's body if his body can be fixed by Shoko, like how she did with Gojo's body, and use maximum output for RCT to heal it?

If people still thinks Maki has a chance against Current Yuji in a straight up one on one fight then may be one of the worst takes they have on JJK inverse. Yuji straight up murders her in a fight. Her only chance is sneak attack. Yuji also has 99% Chance of Killing Hakari before hitting Jackpot. Only one among Jujutsu high heavy hitters having chance of beating current Yuji is Yuta.
Typical delusion, when Yuji gets in a long fight he somehow gets stronger than everyone around. Dude is TRASH.
Dude's been boxing with a dying Sukuna, unable to do anything with Soul damage and Black flashes.

Starting off Yuji isn't hitting black flashes in a fight against Maki, he gonna be armless before that happens, Yuji's mid blood use isn't doing anything here and its getting precogged dodged. Maki needs one clean slash to his body and his guts is coming out and he's struggling to heal his body and soul and while he's tryna figure out how to RCT his soul, he's gonna get his head cut off before he realizes he's dead. Shrine ain't working, he gotta touch her, she cuts his arm off. He definitely not faster, he might get blitzed and packed up off bat if we being serious. He can't sense her, so she's disappearing on sight.

Like stop, I get it Yuji's the mc, he must be able to win, but NAH MAKI'S HER.

Typical delusion, when Yuji gets in a long fight he somehow gets stronger than everyone around. Dude is TRASH.
Dude's been boxing with a dying Sukuna, unable to do anything with Soul damage and Black flashes.

Starting off Yuji isn't hitting black flashes in a fight against Maki, he gonna be armless before that happens, Yuji's mid blood use isn't doing anything here and its getting precogged dodged. Maki needs one clean slash to his body and his guts is coming out and he's struggling to heal his body and soul and while he's tryna figure out how to RCT his soul, he's gonna get his head cut off before he realizes he's dead. Shrine ain't working, he gotta touch her, she cuts his arm off. He definitely not faster, he might get blitzed and packed up off bat if we being serious. He can't sense her, so she's disappearing on sight.

Motion to ban Arkenis from JjK threads
This^

None of this makes sense to Elden because in his head Yuji performed way better than Maki did (Despite receiving the same treatment she received when Sukuna locked in) despite them nearly identical in every aspect.

Trying to be as honest and unbiased as possible, I'd say Yuji would more often beat Maki (Current Versions and it'd be close but like 60 to 40, maybe 55 to 45).

They both have crazy physical feats and hype there (pretty sure they'd be at Miguel's level, maybe higher), but I'm not a 100% on who wins under that specific area. Yuji still has near complete control over BF, blood manipulation, Shrine and awareness of the soul, RCT. Maki is invisible/undetectable when trying to using CE, godly senses, and access to incredible curse tools, along w/the mastery in them.

W/this kind of match up, I just see Yuji winning most standard fights given his range of abilities while Maki cand get the win if she lands a sneak attack and/or the fight starts as an ambush.

Trying to be as honest and unbiased as possible, I'd say Yuji would more often beat Maki (Current Versions and it'd be close but like 60 to 40, maybe 55 to 45).

They both have crazy physical feats and hype there (pretty sure they'd be at Miguel's level, maybe higher), but I'm not a 100% on who wins under that specific area. Yuji still has near complete control over BF, blood manipulation, Shrine and awareness of the soul, RCT. Maki is invisible/undetectable when trying to using CE, godly senses, and access to incredible curse tools, along w/the mastery in them.

W/this kind of match up, I just see Yuji winning most standard fights given his range of abilities while Maki cand get the win if she lands a sneak attack and/or the fight starts as an ambush.
dub-funk.gif

I download mods from Nexus, mostly QoL mods and some overhauls for first person and graphics in general
good choice, although I do recommend downloading 3 quest mods, the Vicn trilogy; vigilant, glenmoril and unslaad, the guy is one of the best Tes lore heads (and japanese truly a wild combo) and the story in them is just 10/10, better than the main game and is honestly around or even better morrowind levels of quality

Yuji still has near complete control over BF, blood manipulation, Shrine and awareness of the soul, RCT
Actually it’s far from complete.
  • Yuji clearly enters on a hyper focused state that allows him to hit Black Flashes, and he constantly got help from others to keep the streak going. It doesn’t happen on all fights.
  • His Blood Manipulation is actually the weakest we’ve seen in the verse, he cannot do Convergence. He is very limited at it.
  • Shrine is probably his weakest technique at the moment given how low the output is and how limited it is now, we only see Yuji using Cleave.
  • He has shown some limits with his RCT since he’s not that used to it.
Saying Yuji has near complete control of any of these things is nothing but a lie. He doesn’t. All of his stuff are very limited and the manga makes it clear.

Oh okay, please explain the damage percentage on the soul, so I can understand how significant it is.
as segnificant as taking actual damage without being able to heal, it'd basically be current yuji vs hakari meaning yuji but he is stronger than him outside of jackpot and is about even if not actually a bit stronger and all the damage yuji pushes out with his attacks sticks unlike hakari who's low offense will mean he can't actually put yuji down due to his RCT+blood manip combo.
I'm asking a question. I genuinely don't know where you got Hakari = Yuta in speed.
My guy yuta was able to actually swap hands with sukuna who was still fresh off his incarnation, no real damage and little CT being expanded (yuta was still slower but..) similar to kashimo in mythical beast amber who was able to keep up with that sukuna but was getting overwhelmed none the less meaning yuta is relative (although some what slower) to that kashimo similar to how hakari is relative but slower to that kashimo as he is equal to base kashimo in stats while he is in jackpot, simple as.
Nice ignoring when I said one was off guard lmao. Big difference here but sure ignore it. Either way you prove these attacks meant nothing to Ryu.
?????
OFFGUARD?
2024-05-26_104448.png
2024-05-26_104453.png

in what world is this offguard!? he is staring right at her and she proceeds to send him flying with one punch.
I'm not sure what it depends on exactly, but they do it by putting more ce to certain parts of the body or all around. And Yuji's reinforcement is below Ryu's by Sukuna's own words so no I don't think Yuji's reinforcement is on Sukuna level.
reinforcement depends on two specific factors, efficency of CE use and output having high output allows for greater levels of reinforcement, while efficency allows one to keep up that level of reinforcement throughout, yuji getting into CQC is a lose for ryu as his big shtick of high output will fly right out the window the moment CQC begins and considering yuta without rika did get into CqC range (so no CT's being used what so ever) the fight is going to get up close and personal with yuji and ryu and that is a flat out loss for ryu.

• Yuji clearly enters on a hyper focused state that allows him to hit Black Flashes, and he constantly got help from others to keep the streak going. It doesn’t happen on all fights.
  • His Blood Manipulation is actually the weakest we’ve seen in the verse, he cannot do Convergence. He is very limited at it.
  • Shrine is probably his weakest technique at the moment given how low the output is and how limited it is now, we only see Yuji using Cleave.
Saying Yuji has near complete control of any of these things is nothing but a lie. He doesn’t. All of his stuff are very limited and the manga makes it clear.
I think they were only talking about complete control of BF, which isn't that wrong of a statement, Yuji currently has the biggest BF streak in the verse after all

That’s still wrong though. Yuji cannot land BFs at will. It’s obvious that he can do it easier than the others but it’s still limited.

That’s like saying Nanami had mastered Black Flash because he had the record.

I mean even with the hyper focused state it still needs to be said that yuji pulled of 8 black flashes back to back and the only real reason he need help is because its ******* sukuna weakened or not its sukuna, even right now in his current state the only people that are beating sukuna are: gojo, yuta (with domain), kashimo (mythic ember is actualyl gonna be a problem, without world slash it'd be kinda hard to end him) and kenjaku, everybody else gets destroyed
I mean not really, we've seen yuji using blood manip better than kamo overall, like yeah his offense with it is not there yet but his defensive measure are so much superior to kamo it isn't even funny and he can use blood bursting/supernova lite as shown in the domain show down in 251.
its at its weakest right now but even then its offense is pretty good with it being able to cut sukuna and all, we honestly need to see more of it.
dude lets be honest his RCT is cracked, like sure he has not been able to heal everything but he has survived like 8 death blows by this point and his RCT got him out of it each time, like we have Ryu saying that healing an arm is a massive showing of skill with RCT and yuji out here is healing half his torso after it gets turned to blood mist, his actual RCT skill and use is superior to half the RCT users we've seen in the verse so far.
I mean the moment yuji gets complete control on any of those abilities its gonna be up for debate if he is top 3 in the verse, like there is a reason why just having those abilities with his current stats puts him solidly into the top 10 of the verse, having complete control of all of that? thats top 3 material if not higher depending if he pops off a domain.

I mean even with the hyper focused state it still needs to be said that yuji pulled of 8 black flashes back to back and the only real reason he need help is because its ******* sukuna weakened or not its sukuna, even right now in his current state the only people that are beating sukuna are: gojo, yuta (with domain), kashimo (mythic ember is actualyl gonna be a problem, without world slash it'd be kinda hard to end him) and kenjaku, everybody else gets destroyed
He pulled 7 Black Flashes, two with help, and the 8th was with Todo’s help as well. I think some people forget that there’s an opponent on the other side that was actively trying to fight back against those Black Flashes by not letting Yuji hit him, thus he needed external help from Ino and Larue (the GOAT). The reason he needed help isn’t just because it’s Sukuna, it’s because he has someone fighting on the other side and I think people forget that, he’s not fighting someone who will stand still for him to hit Black Flashes, against some characters Yuji won’t even have the chance to hit them, like at all.

I don’t buy this Black Flash argument at all. Before the recent Black Flashes he hasn’t successfully achieved a single BF since Shibuya, I think it was more than 100 without one.
I mean not really, we've seen yuji using blood manip better than kamo overall, like yeah his offense with it is not there yet but his defensive measure are so much superior to kamo it isn't even funny and he can use blood bursting/supernova lite as shown in the domain show down in 251.
What? Kamo is far better than Yuji with Blood Manipulation. He is the one that taught Yuji after all, and has been training his whole life with it. The only advantage Yuji has over him is his body producing blood with CE. Kamo can fight back Cursed Naoya with Piercing Blood, can use Blood Armor to block Cursed Naoya’s attacks and is a much more experienced BM user than Yuji. Kamo can also use Convergence that allows him to use the strongest of BM, such as Piercing Blood.

That thing on 251 has no correlation with Supernova at all…

Yuji doesn’t have better defenses than Kamo with BM, Kamo can use Blood Armor and Yuji doesn’t because he can’t barely manipulate blood from outside of his body. Yuji’s advantages over Kamo come from the fact that his body is different and can produce blood from CE, nothing related to his BM mastery which Yuji is a complete newbie at.
its at its weakest right now but even then its offense is pretty good with it being able to cut sukuna and all, we honestly need to see more of it.
We should’ve seen more of it but Gege is a ******* dumbass. Blud made Yuji awaken and hit 7 BFs in a row just so in the next chapter he ignored all of this to draw 5 spread pages hyping Sukuna.
I mean the moment yuji gets complete control on any of those abilities its gonna be up for debate if he is top 3 in the verse, like there is a reason why just having those abilities with his current stats puts him solidly into the top 10 of the verse, having complete control of all of that? thats top 3 material if not higher depending if he pops off a domain.
This is heading into ifs so I don’t want to head into it because I’m tired of predicting any upgrades for Yuji meanwhile Gege is worried about who he is hyping next while he sidelines Yuji.

Bro imagine giving the guy with Yuta level strength at will Black Flash + Flowing RedScale Stacked, that shit is killing anyone in the verse minus Gojo and Sukuna
You know I’ve been thinking about these combinations, just like Gojo has accomplished Black Flash + Blue enhanced fist + CE reinforcement, imagine Yuki with Star Rage on 100% + Black Flash + CE reinforcement. That shit would be crazy.

You know I’ve been thinking about these combinations, just like Gojo has accomplished Black Flash + Blue enhanced fist + CE reinforcement, imagine Yuki with Star Rage on 100% + Black Flash + CE reinforcement. That shit would be crazy.
I was hoping Gege should have given Kusakabe SD+BF+sword strike.

Well we are talking about Gege. Dude never gives any predictable things. Only one thing that came as reality which is Yuta taking over Gojo.

Back