• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Also, didn't Gojo say that the detention for Black Flash is lackluster? If he's stating that the requirement for Black Flash was the distortion of space and the physical hit of 0.000001 seconds, he could use it at will. So, doesn't this mean that Black Flash doesn't require the timing of 0.000001 at all, which is why he called it lackluster in the first place and no character in the verse can scale to it?
no its more so that the actual time frame is, like he says he could hit it at will if it was just that but black flash also requires about a dozen other variables it seems.

no its more so that the actual time frame is, like he says he could hit it at will if it was just that but black flash also requires about a dozen other variables it seems.
So, was it just Gojo taking Black Flash granted as a speed thing, when, in reality, it's so much more?

So, was it just Gojo taking Black Flash granted as a speed thing, when, in reality, it's so much more?
it was that the rest of jujutsu society was taking it as just a speed thing he even goes "what makes ya think I can just do black flashes at will? the fact that I have six eyes?" and then he goes into how blackflash takes a lot more than just speed and if it was just speed he'd be able to pop them off all willy nilly.

?????
OFFGUARD?
2024-05-26_104448.png
2024-05-26_104453.png

in what world is this offguard!? he is staring right at her and she proceeds to send him flying with one punch.
I don't know if you're doing this purposely or simply not following, but that isn't the scene where he gets his skull cracked as you said, he got punched there and had a bruise on his face.

I even showed you the scenes that we were talking about.
You mean the Ryu post domain? You forget when he took a punch from Rika and smiled it off, like it didn't do any significant damage? It's almost like the head punch was off guard and on a weaker Ryu.

I want to mention that the idea of Sukuna dodging Kashimo's attack is something that he probably doesn't scale to. The "glow" that comes out from Kashimo's palm, aka the spark, could simply be referring to the buildup of CE, which was what Sukuna reacted to, instead of the actual attack. After all, that's what the spark means. Is there anything wrong with this? Or, any contentions?
That scan says within, the glow is outside.

I don't know if you're doing this purposely or simply not following, but that isn't the scene where he gets his skull cracked as you said, he got punched there and had a bruise on his face.

I even showed you the scenes that we were talking about.
That is also not off guard he is fully in the fight in an up close and personal encounter and he was already struck prior to the rika punch meaning he had CE running through him.

I will say, all the Gojo downscale theories might’ve been right. Yuta can’t insta blitz Sukuna like that right now even with Gojo’s stats

That is also not off guard he is fully in the fight in an up close and personal encounter and he was already struck prior to the rika punch meaning he had CE running through him.
It is though. He was surprised by Yuta getting his ct usage back, hit by Thin Ice Breaker, and then hit from above by Rika. Ce can be running through him, no one disagree with that, its more above the two previous things preventing him and from blocking the attack. He just wasn't prepared for that, same with him being off guard from his own GB.

And regardless of this point, I've already said this is pointless as it shows Ryu can take these types of hits even while heavily drained of curse energy from having done domain and battling Yuta and Uro prior.

I will say, all the Gojo downscale theories might’ve been right. Yuta can’t insta blitz Sukuna like that right now even with Gojo’s stats
Who said he has Gojo's stats? He'd need to be able to reinforce the body with CE as effectively as Gojo does, which isn't necessarily a given as six eyes users can very is strength and jujutsu skill.

What if since Yuta's brain hasn't become accustomed to using limitless or the six eyes like Gojo's, the five minutes are gonna be also hindered by him weakening over time?
This is my suspicion too. Even if you want to say Sukuna was holding back SO MUCH against Gojo that even in this half-dead state he can match a Gojo tier in stats, Sukuna doesn't have access to DA, the WCS, Mahoraga, and his domain is limited to 99 seconds when it took him 3 minutes and 11 seconds to destroy Gojo's domain. Sukuna has no way to bypass infinity and no way to outlast UV, so unless we're witnessing Sukuna's death next chapter (unlikely, Yuji will be the one to kill Sukuna, not Yuta) Yuta has to have some limitation.

We know a sorcerers power is largely defined by how well they can manipulate their CE with the six eyes not necessarily being an amp but more so a tool which makes it far easier for a sorcerer to do, but if that sorcerer is exceptionally sloppy (like Gege made an effort to note to us this very chapter) I can see Yuta not maximising the benefit of the six eyes like someone as talented and exceptional as Gojo could. This could manifest in him being overall weaker, my prediction, or maybe we'd see Yuta have to use limitless the way pre-RCT Gojo did (or perhaps even to a worse level) where it's still an exceptionally strong CT but has flaws which Sukuna can exploit to prolong the battle.

This is my suspicion too. Even if you want to say Sukuna was holding back SO MUCH against Gojo that even in this half-dead state he can match a Gojo tier in stats, Sukuna doesn't have access to DA, the WCS, Mahoraga, and his domain is limited to 99 seconds when it took him 3 minutes and 11 seconds to destroy Gojo's domain. Sukuna has no way to bypass infinity and no way to outlast UV, so unless we're witnessing Sukuna's death next chapter (unlikely, Yuji will be the one to kill Sukuna, not Yuta) Yuta has to have some limitation.
I would like to see them both die, and not just die but this death scene tie back to what Yuji's grandpa said about how to die; being surrounded by others, portrayed in Yuta to not only wrap up Yuta who became a monster as the old mc and tie in a part of Yuji but also clash with Sukuna's ideals and show how their ideals end up being superior in the end. Sukuna became a monster for his own selfish reasons, the sorcerers became monsters for one another, which also can tie into the theme of love and isolation Gege has had for Sukuna.

I think Gojo will be massively weakened on the same level as Sukuna because he was cut in half. Or any limitation from Yuta using the body.

I don’t believe it will be Gojo at full power and people saying this are delusional. A full power Gojo fighting current Sukuna would obliterate him.

Hopefully Gege also explains Kenjaku’s CT and how it works. Depending on what he is cooking it will be easier to perceive Geto as a strong individual and not a JJK0 victim anymore.

That scan says within, the glow is outside.
Well, if CE triggers the CT, the Spark comes before the activation of the cursed technique, right? The Spark reveals itself whenever CE is being used, CE flows within the body (originating from the gut) and comes out as CT ."Prior (before) to the activation of Domain Expansion. Before the activation of a Cursed Technique".

it was that the rest of jujutsu society was taking it as just a speed thing he even goes "what makes ya think I can just do black flashes at will? the fact that I have six eyes?" and then he goes into how blackflash takes a lot more than just speed and if it was just speed he'd be able to pop them off all willy nilly.
Doesn't Gojo mention in the same chapter that Black Flash is just a natural phenomenon and has no real way of activation, and they just have their own explanation of how it can be activated, though it isn't guarenteed?

A full power Gojo fighting current Sukuna would obliterate him.
Agreed, but people are trying to argue that Yuta is now a full power Gojo and that this Sukuna going relative only proves the "Sukuna held back by several magnitudes against Gojo, he could've just no diffed" agenda. It's pure delusion

Agreed, but people are trying to argue that Yuta is now a full power Gojo and that this Sukuna going relative only proves the "Sukuna held back by several magnitudes against Gojo, he could've just no diffed" agenda. It's pure delusion
Delusional peoples.

So, after thinking about it, this is the conclusion what I got for the "spark," which is that it's just something that occurs within the sorcerer. How is this? Is there anything wrong with my argumentation here and my reasoning for it? This is something that can be used against someone who might say what I questioned about -- that it doesn't occur inside or whatever.
The Spark reveals itself whenever CE is being used, CE flows within the body (originating from the gut) and comes out as CT ."Prior (before) to the activation of Domain Expansion. Before the activation of a Cursed Technique".
So, about this, Sukuna, within the chapter (235), couldn’t see the “spark,” since it’s something that operates within the sorcerer. He was merely making assumptions on what it was, which, as the panel stated, was based on the “incantions” and the “scale of CE” which Sukuna detected. Right after the panel, it’s literally even explained that Sukuna was incorrect in his assumption, as the actual attack being utilized was Hollow Purple. Plus, you can clearly see the fact that Gojo wasn’t forming any beam within the panel as well, to further reinforce my point. The spark is simply, as said, the buildup of the CE within the sorcerer before it’s finally outputted and fired. That is what the spark is, and was stated to be. It's the process of CE building up/swelling WITHIN the sorcerer to activate a CT.

So, after thinking about it, this is the conclusion what I got for the "spark," which is that it's just something that occurs within the sorcerer. How is this? Is there anything wrong with my argumentation here and my reasoning for it? This is something that can be used against someone who might say what I questioned about -- that it doesn't occur inside or whatever.

So, about this, Sukuna, within the chapter (235), couldn’t see the “spark,” since it’s something that operates within the sorcerer. He was merely making assumptions on what it was, which, as the panel stated, was based on the “incantions” and the “scale of CE” which Sukuna detected. Right after the panel, it’s literally even explained that Sukuna was incorrect in his assumption, as the actual attack being utilized was Hollow Purple. Plus, you can clearly see the fact that Gojo wasn’t forming any beam within the panel as well, to further reinforce my point. The spark is simply, as said, the buildup of the CE within the sorcerer before it’s finally outputted and fired. That is what the spark is, and was stated to be. It's the process of CE building up/swelling WITHIN the sorcerer to activate a CT.
In that scan, the narrator states that Sukuna's assumption was not incorrect lmao

It's just that Gojo used that Red to create Purple externally

Purple is less of a tech and more of a formula for two techs combining, this is why Hollow Purple is described as a formula in the raw iirc. Basically there isn't any spark for purple here because it hasn't happened yet and its not "activated" its created.

Purple is less of a tech and more of a formula for two techs combining, this is why Hollow Purple is described as a formula in the raw iirc. Basically there isn't any spark for purple here because it hasn't happened yet and its not "activated" its created.
If he's creating Purple normally, then it's probably easier to detect based on the spark

If he's creating Purple normally, then it's probably easier to detect based on the spark
He creates Purple the same way by merging the two different techs, they would sense those already. What would happen is the prediction of those two sparks and deducing Purple from them.

Back