• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Anyone got the official fanbook english trans? I feel like that just went dead after release, was there nothing in it?

Which could be simply explained as Toji having somewhat dodged it beforehand,
Thats some insane cope. He doesnt seem to dodge in the anime nor in the manga. In fact, in the anime Toji is static, completly shocked
or that the hollow purple turned small first and then quickly expanded to a bigger size upon passing through that mid section of Toji's body.
Thats some mechanic never brough up by Gege
You shouldnt

The fire arrow that leveled Shibuya yielded 7-C

It encompassed an area with a diameter of 280 meters and rose up

The one that just hit Shinjuku did the same, but for an area with a radius of 400 meters

I'd be surprised if it came close to the Unlimited Purple's High 7-C yield (478.79 Kilotons), though one of the comments said it should use 95% hollowness instead of 90%

The fire arrow that leveled Shibuya yielded 7-C

It encompassed an area with a diameter of 280 meters and rose up

The one that just hit Shinjuku did the same, but for an area with a radius of 400 meters

I'd be surprised if it came close to the Unlimited Purple's High 7-C yield (478.79 Kilotons), though one of the comments said it should use 95% hollowness instead of 90%
95% hollowness would halve the yield (239.3956644359464576 Kilotons)

Thats some insane cope. He doesnt seem to dodge in the anime nor in the manga. In fact, in the anime Toji is static, completly shocked
So you think hollow purple phased through the other part of his body because of selective Intangibility/interaction? 🤣 Ur the one coping my guy. u using stupid feats when it could simply just be explained that the hollow purple was either swerving as it cleanly made a big hole from Toji's body thus not fully hitting Toji, or the size of it was small before it hit toji, and quickly expanded after hitting Toji.

Thats some mechanic never brough up by Gege
And I'm giving you a interpretation using already established mechanic to explain this issue that you have about that panel.
Explain why Hollow Purple is small and then becomes big as it gets released, or Blue gets way bigger upon release but then becomes small.

gojo-satoru-hollow-purple.gif

Literally lol.

0235-001.png

0235-011.png

Gojo is the one maintaining that blue, meaning he's the one responsible for the size of it, lol. But him doing the same with purple in order to not instantly kill Toji in order to hear his last words is somehow copium? Right why did he come down and ask him for his last words 😂 holding back is the answer.

You shouldnt
I should because one gotta show the truth to garbage arguments like these.

Gojo is the one maintaining that blue, meaning he's the one responsible for the size of it, lol. But him doing the same with purple in order to not instantly kill Toji in order to hear his last words is somehow copium? Right why did he come down and ask him for his last words 😂 holding back is the answer.
Ain't no way you just compared Gojo's first time ever using Purple to his 28 year old, experienced asf, decade+ worth of running around using Blue self to say he did the same with Purple and not think its cope.

No, I'm sorry. I can't argue with you. The way you write just piss me off. Accept this as a W or watherver cuz thats some insane level of skill to archieve
No idea why you're getting worked up in the first place. You're the one who started saying insane copium, said I shouldn't argue that. I already wrote normally in the beginning but u had to go and call my arguments copium. Shrug.

Just make a crt if your point is right, it should get accepted.
Not interested. This all started because of an argument of haxes and resistance in this discussion thread. Nobody mentioned having it accepted in the profile, or a CRT. You're the only one doing this for some reason. Why not do the same for the matter whatever manip you brought up in this thread in the past or the other person saying HP and Yuki's CT being the same thing meaning HP should have conceptual manip etc slapped onto it?

Ain't no way you just compared Gojo's first time ever using Purple to his 28 year old, experienced asf, decade+ worth of running around using Blue self to say he did the same with Purple and not think its cope.
He literally does the same with blue as a teen. Charges it, throws it around and it slowly expands in size. Quite obviously it is related to his control.
Uh yeah that same gojo who unlocked RCT, Core of CE, etc.
The purple isn't that big even. It's just small (the one he did against Toji). Yall just arguing for nothing.

0075-014.png

You can even see the size looking roughly the same as the hole in Toji.

And can notice as to how the hole through the wall is strangely far bigger. Unless you two think Gojo has selective specific interaction with Toji's body to not fully hit him but only a side of him, then yall are making a insane stretch here.

I mean calc wise, what is the difference
not much of a cal expert myself but from my knowledge of thermobaric explosions the difference lay in the actual process of the explosions, we've assumed sukuna simple just produced one big blast that went off but now that we know its thermobaric in nature it a little different as sukuna is basically using his CE which he uses as the substitute to gas clouds used in actual thermobaric explosions, meaning instead of a single big blast we are dealing with a case of repeating blasts all over with substantially increased pressure and velocity due to how thermobaric suck in oxgen and generate massive amounts of pressure far greater than regular explosions.
The resulting yield should be vastly higher (7-Bish to possibly 7-Aish), but I may be a bit off.

Unless it gets expanded upon as a system its just a get out-of jail card for Gege to do whatever. What are the lower and upper limits? Are there any?

Basically, I dont want "Why didn't X use Y binding vow during Z" to be on my mind post series, it should be answerable in all/most contexts.

Back