• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Even true form is a debate given Gojo is skilled enough and has fast enough reflexes to go band for band with 120% Sukuna while his own domain and CT were burnt out and while he was using RCT at full throttle and drowning in slashes

Gojo was using SD most of the time which we know effects of Opponent techniques. Sukuna wasn't amped by his domain throughout the fight. Next chapter we literally see Sukuna hanging around with Gojo even though he has his infinity active. Despite both domain sure hit cancelled each others. I feel like people just skips through important things and reads only whatever they want.

Gojo was using SD most of the time which we know effects of Opponent techniques. Sukuna wasn't amped by his domain throughout the fight. Next chapter we literally see Sukuna hanging around with Gojo even though he has his infinity active. Despite both domain sure hit cancelled each others. I feel like people just skips through important things and reads only whatever they want.
A Simple Domain that got destroyed before Gojo could even throw out a punch...

...and had pretty much nothing to do with the hand-to-hand interactions at all

A Simple Domain that got destroyed before Gojo could even throw out a punch...

...and had pretty much nothing to do with the hand-to-hand interactions at all

I don't see any H2H dominance there and SD wasn't destroyed completely. Read the pages again it was there for sometime it was slowly getting destroyed so Gojo's SD was active overall.

Last edited:
I don't see any H2H dominance there and SD wasn't destroyed. Read the pages again it was there for sometime it was slowly getting destroyed so Gojo's SD was active overall.
Dawg no one says Gojo dominates 120% Sukuna in h2h. It's that he can keep up despite Sukuna being at 120%, him getting slashed at endlessly, and using RCT at full throttle. Sukuna even says Gojo moves pretty well despite the aforementioned adversities

Also, it wasn't destroyed? Excuse me? Did you NOT read the process of events?

"Even still, against a real domain, the only thing a Simple Domain will do is buy you some time." -> simple domain immediately gone and Gojo gets covered in slashes -> simple domain 2 yada yada

Dawg no one says Gojo dominates 120% Sukuna in h2h. It's that he can keep up despite him being at 120% and getting slashed at endlessly
Not really when Sukuna jumped to stop Gojo, Gojo activates SD and started fighting so his slashes didn't reached Gojo at all the time.
Also, it wasn't destroyed? Excuse me? Did you NOT read the process of events?
I don't see any H2H dominance there and SD wasn't destroyed completely. Read the pages again it was there for sometime it was slowly getting destroyed so Gojo's SD was active overall.
^ so it's effects were still active.
"Even still, against a real domain, a Simple Domain will only will do is buy you some time." -> simple domain immediately gone and Gojo gets covered in slashes -> simple domain 2
Because of time period it will be active nothing related to it's Abilities. We do know new shadow style SD reduces opponents techniques output and amps users CE output so Gojo was amped by his own SD.

Also I already mentioned this
Next chapter we literally see Sukuna hanging around with Gojo even though he has his infinity active. Despite both domain sure hit cancelled each others. I feel like people just skips through important things and reads only whatever they want.
^

Last edited:
Not really when Sukuna jumped to stop Gojo, Gojo activates SD and started fighting so his slashes didn't reached Gojo at that time.
It's funny you said people skim through reading

...prior to the Simple Domain
^ so it's effects were still active.

Because of time period it will be active nothing related to it's Abilities. We do know new shadow style SD reduces opponents techniques output and amps users CE output so Gojo was amped by his own SD.
"Slowly getting destroyed"

...gone so fast he immediately summons another one

Also I already mentioned this
I'm baffled. You haven't conveyed how that has anything to do with Gojo vs 120% Sukuna. I'm not even gonna entertain your next response

It's funny you said people skim through reading

...prior to the Simple Domain

• He was trying to catch Gojo but missed in first panel?
  • Second panel pay attention Gojo's leg was locked in by Sukuna. Gojo tried to punch Sukuna but he locks Gojo's leg as a counter there by dodging that punch
  • Sukuna literally dodged next counter from Gojo to the ground and moves apart from Gojo.
You are acting that's all gonna be enough to say Gojo is better in H2H? Second and third panel proved Sukuna was faster than Gojo's counters lol.
"Slowly getting destroyed"

...gone so fast he immediately summons another one

You posted 3 scans. It can 1 or 2 minutes for gods sake. Hakari vs Kashimo fight happened 4:11s within 13 pages pages. So just posting 3 scans and saying it got destroyed instantly is just wrong unless Gege or character within the series states that. Cast also says it is buying some time. They didn't say it got destroyed instantly. You are just going with because "it was 3 panel so it should be instant" when manga never stated it was instant.

Also
Q. What's your scans indicates?
A. Gojo was using SD one after another in other words he was amped from those SD's. Saying he didn't is dishonesty and ignoring what narrative states about SD.
I'm baffled. You haven't conveyed how that has anything to do with Gojo vs 120% Sukuna.
It's the other way around you haven't proved how Gojo was relatively fighting 120% Sukuna inside his domain without SD.
I'm not even gonna entertain your next response
Whatever bruh😐

I'm not arguing Meguna beats Gojo in H2H but saying Gojo was hanging around with 120% Sukuna without SD is just dishonesty. My whole point is they are relative overall in skills & power without their CT.

I will tale this as an insult to everyone at or below 5'9 (I am 5'7) (prepare to die)
yuh.gif

Thank God I'm 6ft atleast 🤣

Gojo was using SD most of the time which we know effects of Opponent techniques.
This isn't true, we see a prolonged physical exchange between Gojo and Sukuna before he activates SD where Sukuna is impressed with Gojo's movement and Gojo is keeping up, although even within SD if you want to assert that they're both amped to 120% then that doesn't favour Sukuna in any way.
Sukuna wasn't amped by his domain throughout the fight.
Inside his own domain he was.
Next chapter we literally see Sukuna hanging around with Gojo even though he has his infinity active.
Not really, each attack Gojo performed outside the domain sent Sukuna flying, and inside the domain clash Gojo was very clearly the dominant fighter even when Sukuna would raise his reinforcement via domain amplification.

This isn't true, we see a prolonged physical exchange between Gojo and Sukuna before he activates SD where Sukuna is impressed with Gojo's movement and Gojo is keeping up, although even within SD if you want to assert that they're both amped to 120% then that doesn't favour Sukuna in any way.

Inside his own domain he was.

Not really, each attack Gojo performed outside the domain sent Sukuna flying, and inside the domain clash Gojo was very clearly the dominant fighter even when Sukuna would raise his reinforcement via domain amplification.
sukuna-nuh-uh.gif

Naoya ain't punching through Yuta even if you argue Naoya speed > Yuta's speed.

Curse Naoya couldn't even punch through half awakened Maki with his mach 3 speed. Saying Transonic Naoya punches through Yuta's durability is kinda nah ha.
I’m saying that as far as he knows, he should think he’s capable of that

I'm 90 percent sure Hakari is gonna beat Uraume off screen. He's only gonna show up AFTER they beat Sukuna and be like "Yo, what'd I miss?"
Imagine next chapter we just see a little box that says "Malevolent Shrine's extended range reached into Uraume and Hakari's fight and killed both of them" and that's how we know their fight ends

Pre-RCT Gojo really doesn't have much scaling, and I guess M3x is right on this

Teen Geto is actually an anti feat machine, too.

His Rainbow dragon actually can't even reach Toji from being super close in the time it takes his glock to fire 3 bullets...

Being generous and claiming his handgun has the firerate of an AK 47, we'd say his fire rate is 120 rounds per minute, or 2 per second. It'd literally take the rainbow dragon 1.5 seconds to reach him, wtf.

Back