• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You know what I'm gonna do about it.....
6c787a90e8037860a2c48a283d39dd9d.jpg

Try it

the calc for Yuki dodging gravity finna be crazy
or the Kenny reacting to black hole being calced
or calcing kamo reacting to Naoya and Naoya blitzing and the like
or Maki in GW with the bullet speed calc
why can't we use this 😹 calcs shows the narrative.
Mach 72 Curse Womb Naoya is real

Mach 3 statement for Naoya ✅
PB speed can be increased ❎

They're nitpicking like this despite both being narrative statements; they want to pick one and disregard the other.

They don't want to disregard the Mach 3 statement, but they are obsessed with ignoring the PB speed increase statement.

I never said Yuta's output sucks. I said his ce control when compared to Ryu's, sucks.
Yuta CE reserves >>> Ryu's
Ryu's CE control >>> Yuta's.
Yuta and Ryu's CE reinforcement output >=

to say it "sucks" is a relative claim tbf, and I've only seen then quantify that claim by saying it's worse than Ryu's which is true.
Then read:
And when you say Yuta's output sucks you get jumped with shit arguments
His output doesn't suck. His CE control does tho. Only reason he matched with Ryu is due to his abnormally high reserves that compensated for his ce control not being on Ryu level. If it was Ryu's level, Ryu is a instant goner.
Anyway, both of this claims are false.

Anyway, both of this claims are false
good luck in proving that
also what? ce control ISN'T the sole factor that determines your ce output? I literally just said his ce reserves filled in the between him and Ryu in ce output. Just like how Ryu's CE control does the same for him against Yuta's abnormally huge ce reserves.

Why? It was never stated that his CE output sucks,
Which I never ever said in the first place. Are you reading or not?
"It was never stated his ce control is worse than Ryu's"
........... THEN HE'D have THE BEST CE OUTPUT through control alongside Ryu (Literally the reason why he has the best is centered around his CE CONTROL) and then literally finish off Ryu in far less than a minute 😭
Ok so you think Yuta can one shot Ryu if you think they got equal ce control. makes me curious if you ever read hakari vs kashimo fight talking about output (JP), Sukuna having more than 2x reserves of that of gojo, but they're equally matched in ce reinforcement. (Yuta statement and gojo vs sukuna h2h combat)

Which I never ever said in the first place. Are you reading or not?
It seems that you have not been keeping up with the conversation at all. I'm not saying you said his output sucks, @YukaSama4 said that. I quoted his comment too. I'm talking about both of you.
"It was never stated his ce control is worse than Ryu's"
Quote me saying this. Actually, I don't think no one ever said this. You said with all the words that Yuta's control is bad. I said it isn't. Milly said it isn't.
His output doesn't suck. His CE control does tho. Only reason he matched with Ryu is due to his abnormally high reserves that compensated for his ce control not being on Ryu level. If it was Ryu's level, Ryu is a instant goner.
So no, Yuta's output doesn't suck. If it's compared to Ryu, then fine, everyone's output suck.

Also, I can’t believe I need to explain this, but the reason why Yuta’s Cleave didn’t do much damage to Sukuna is because Sukuna didn’t allow it to cut further.

251, final page, Cleave is centered dead in Sukuna’s face. 252, next page, first page even, we clearly see Sukuna has aimed the blade so far away from his face. Yuta’s swords in the domain fully disappear after usage, so the fact that Sukuna can grab it, and pull it away after, means that it wasn’t done cutting through him, and only after that page it disappeared. Meaning Sukuna avoided the bulk of the damage, lol.

Best explanation I’ve seen all year.

prime toji vs strongest version of naoya who wins?

Maki answered this already.

I feel like the person who wrote that wrote "hidden inventory" as a pun related to the arc name being "hidden inventory," HOWEVER

The name of the arc actually has deeper meaning.

It's 懐玉・玉折編 and it means more like:

"Hidden Gem, Broken Gem"

So it's about how the hidden potential in someone like Gojo, and the potential that was squandered (Geto) due to mental health struggles. Honestly, it's my favorite arc in JJK, and I would've liked several arcs for them. We should've gotten one about how they became who they were at the time, and considered each other "the strongest," only to THEN have the Toji arc, and Geto's turn.

A Yuta fan providing a good answer to defend Yuta in the first time in history
"I'm gonna create some dumb theory that Yuta's output is bad based on absolutely nothing. Despite the manga not acknowledging this at all, but on the contrary, saying his output isn't bad, and making him dispute against the guy with the highest output in history, only slightly losing to him. But if they don't disprove a negative, then they're dumb"

That's basically what you been doing this past month with all of this "Yuta output bad" bullshit you created out of nowhere.

It's honing blood manipulation in general, dummy. it's about honing his own cursed technique. Supernova is not a cursed technique, it's an application of blood manipulation.
This move was Choso's original.
Read whats written in the scan properly. You just started making headcanon for whatever comes to your mind.

It's honing blood manipulation in general, dummy. it's about honing his own cursed technique. Supernova is not a cursed technique, it's an application of blood manipulation.
Idk how he understood that from this scan like holy shit. Choso spent 150 years getting better at Supernova only? **** everything else? lol

"I'm gonna create some dumb theory that Yuta's output is bad based on absolutely nothing. Despite the manga not acknowledging this at all, but on the contrary, saying his output isn't bad, and making him dispute against the guy with the highest output in history, only slightly losing to him. But if they don't disprove a negative, then they're dumb"

That's basically what you been doing this past month with all of this "Yuta output bad" bullshit you created out of nowhere.
I remember when I was first reading it I thought "damn so he fights Yuji and he tells Yuji that he's not that strong, and we also see Ryu say that his output isn't that impressive, so Yuta is probably weak"

But then I thougth about it more, and we actually just see Yuta do insane feats of keeping up with Ryu in combat, the person who has insane combat strength and then have no anti feats. It's really just a misreading, and making an erroneous connection between two things, to say Yuta is weak in output.

IN FACT, if we take the interpretation that your base body + CE reinforcement determines your AP, then Yuta's output is probably insane considering his build isn't super muscular or anything like that. He's a skinny 17 year old, but using CE output he can go toe to toe with insanely strong people
This move was Choso's original.
Read whats written in the scan properly. You just started making headcanon for whatever comes to your mind.
Choso original born from honing blood manipulation for 150 years. He didn't spend 150 years honing just supernova, supernova is a result of honing BM

Bruh you've quoted this message 4 times now, leave me alone I will reply when I'm interested

Idk how he understood that from this scan like holy shit. Choso spent 150 years getting better at Supernova only? **** everything else? lol
It didn't say this technique instead this move*
Also its called original. So Blood Manipulation is limited to choso only?

Choso original born from honing blood manipulation for 150 years. He didn't spend 150 years honing just supernova, supernova is a result of honing BM
Stop misinterpreting the context.
Show me where Kamo uses Supernova. You are making headcanon of supernova being a common abilities within Kamo clan.

Stop misinterpreting the context.
Show me where Kamo uses Supernova. You are making headcanon of supernova being a common abilities within Kamo clan.
This literally doesn't matter. All that matters is Choso has been honing BM non stop for 150 years

NGL Choso probably beats every grade 1 - Mei Mei.
Mei Mei herself has insane AP with Bird Strike and insane versatility in combat, but I struggle to see how Nanami is beating Choso, for example

Bruh you've quoted this message 4 times now, leave me alone I will reply when I'm interested
I quoted this comment once. If you don't want replies, then stop saying dumb shit or just get the **** outta here. Idc if you only reply when you're interested, should not reply at all.
It didn't say this technique instead this move*
Also its called original. So Blood Manipulation is limited to choso only?
Please get better at reading comprehension.
I remember when I was first reading it I thought "damn so he fights Yuji and he tells Yuji that he's not that strong, and we also see Ryu say that his output isn't that impressive, so Yuta is probably weak"

But then I thougth about it more, and we actually just see Yuta do insane feats of keeping up with Ryu in combat, the person who has insane combat strength and then have no anti feats. It's really just a misreading, and making an erroneous connection between two things.
These guys make connections that aren't supported by the manga at all and act like whatever they connected is a fact. The manga NEVER acknowledge Yuta's output as low, it's the opposite actually. Ryu says Yuta's output is not bad at all and in the end they match each other.

Like what's their problem? Why the **** do they think Yuta's output suck when it's TOLD that it is not?

"I'm gonna live for 150 years and not master one of my most lethal technique that almost no one can react to. Instead I'm gonna train Supernova forever" lol

Back